[Forum] Roleplayers

66 posts

Flag Post

Do you like to roleplay?
Then check out the forum at the bottom. You won’t get paid, you won’t marry some arabian princess, none of that, just a simple, fun forum for people who want to roleplay. :D

http://roleplayers.myfastforum.org/index.php

[Please read the rules before joining. :) Also, please don’t flame/troll. I just want a good playerbase. :)]

Flag Post

Took my advice huh?

Flag Post

Like I said, just want a good playerbase. :D

Flag Post

Not trying to be mean… but this will likely by locked and fail. Another member, Key_Bearer made a similar non-Kongregate forum gaming site. It died. Yours will too. People here don’t like to leave. So yeah… sorry.

Flag Post

Fogfun: I’m not trying to pull people away, just give people another opportunity. =] Thanks for the blunt honesty, though. xD

Flag Post

Oh and Fogfun you know that in this forum… Theirs no waiting for slots, just for the fun of it join and tell friends (maybe), and just have fun.

Flag Post

Oh, I know. I like the idea; I signed up for the other site. I’m not saying you’re trying to pull people away. I’m saying they just won’t go. I would sign-up, but sadly it might not work. The other site had a total of 11 members… and only 3 even logged in more than once…

Flag Post

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great idea, and I would love it. I could run more than one game at once! But, alas, there will not be enough people. You’d have to advertise it in a lot of places…

Flag Post

Fogfun: I plan to just keep on trying. xD Even if it takes forever, so long as there is someone except me, I’ll be having fun. And a little text-based RPing never hurt anyone! xDDD

Flag Post

I know. Like I said… don’t be surprised when you have only a few members. Almost all of the people who FG here are here to stay. They like the whole tight-knit community that Kong offers.

Flag Post

Fogfun: I completely understand that. I was actually on a RP forum for two or three years, before it just got too much for me. If it gets to the point where people are being offended, I can’t handle it. So, I broke off and made my own. xD Hopefully it will be more ‘fun’, and less ‘flame’. =]

Flag Post

Which forum? And why don’t you join Kong? We have many good series.

Flag Post

Thats so true. But yeah doing two (2) games at once never hurt nobody, and also excluding one awesome game to a site will surely make some people join right?

Flag Post

If I took Awakening there… you might get some of my ‘fans’ to join. But like I said, it’s an investment that is very risky right now.

[Don’t get it? Not trying to brag, but I have several people who really like my games. Just go check out Quarantine or Dreams…]

Flag Post

Yeah yeah yeah… But besides if I just did normal RPing I also would have more fans than you, but not starting to make a flame war out of this.

[Don’t get it? Not trying to brag, but I have several people who really like my games. Just go check out Armageddon or Zombie Town…]

Me 1234 Normal RP- 1234567

You 12345 My RP (before) 1234

Flag Post

Fogfun: I’d prefer not to negatively or positively advertise a different RP forum. No offense. =]
Also, I actually do play games on Kong, just not forum games. xD

Flag Post

[Rokun… I love it how you try and copy word for word what I posted, but then misspell brag.]

Originally posted by Fogfun:

If I took Awakening there… you might get some of my ‘fans’ to join. But like I said, it’s an investment that is very risky right now.

[Don’t get it? Not trying to brag, but I have several people who really like my games. Just go check out Quarantine or Dreams…]

Originally posted by rokun:

Yeah yeah yeah… But besides if I just did normal RPing I also would have more fans than you, but not starting to make a flame war out of this.

[Don’t get it? Not trying to brab, but I have several people who really like my games. Just go check out Armageddon or Zombie Town…]

[Also, what do you mean ’normal RPing?"]

Why not play forum games here Troll?

Flag Post

[Rokun… I love it how you try and copy word for word what I posted, but then misspell brag.]

[Don’t get it? Not trying to brab, but I have several people who really like my games. Just go check out Armageddon or Zombie Town…]

[Hey I’m a fast typer and I dont want to waste 20 seconds of my time trying to go slowly so, and like Normal Rp like you do the introduction and stuff and dont have to post anything like what everyone does]

Flag Post

… ? I don’t ‘Normal RP’. I think fans are boosted when you make a good storyline and build hype.

Also troll… What’s your main? <.< >.>

Flag Post

Rokun&Fogfun: Please, try to keep it down. I really don’t want a flame war. x.x I checked out both of your games, and they all look awesome, to be honest. Now, if each of you could bring one to Roleplayers… :D

Fogfun: I wanted to create another portal to reach forum games from. Kong is great, I concur, but personally I would prefer a forum that has nothing but forum games. =]

Flag Post

Fogfun: My main isn’t active anymore. xD

EDIT: I’m not trying to avoid it, I used to be TripLancer. I’m just not active.

Flag Post

thanks for the site, I plan to make a few rp’s and I might do one or two on your site thanks

Flag Post

… ? I don’t ‘Normal RP’. I think fans are boosted when you make a good storyline and build hype.

Also troll… What’s your main? <.< >.>

Like this man, and we both do good storyline. Man dude stop bragging. My RP- Dude- I attack the zombie with my gun. Me- QUOTE [Dude- I attack my zombie with my gun.] The zombie grabs you and pulls you to the ground. --------------------------------------------- Your RP- DO NOTHING.

Flag Post

???

I don’t want to get into a flame war, and I’m not bragging. But what do you mean I do nothing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by its_a_alt:

thanks for the site, I plan to make a few rp’s and I might do one or two on your site thanks

Alt: No problem. =] I’m glad you decided to check it out.
Fogfun&Rokun: I take no blame for the flame war you two are in.