[Forum] Roleplayers page 3

66 posts

Flag Post

I have signed up. Pretty good games on there, especcially H@ck and awakening. Can’t wait for the actual game to start ;)

Flag Post

Yeah, if anyone would like to join Awakening, that would be great…

Flag Post

this is getting locked.

Flag Post

As interesting as it sounds, I think I’ll pass.
And you are definitely not scamming me into another game like you did with the Pyramid and the puppies.

Flag Post

You heartless being. Those puppies were slaughtered because of you!

Flag Post

Fog, I joined the game, but it wasn’t the puppies that drew me, it was the sense of mystery.

Flag Post

Oh and also join mine! H@ck, it will become the most sucessfullest game ever! Future/Steampunk.

Flag Post

No offense, but how can it be the most sucessfullest game ever if no one is joining it.
Also, roleplayers rock!

Flag Post

Not all games here are roleplaying! We’re (hopefully) adding a non-roleplaying section.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

No offense, but how can it be the most sucessfullest game ever if no one is joining it.
Also, roleplayers rock!

I mean when people play it. ROLEPLAYERS ROCK! And its only like that cuz not much people are joining ROLEPLAYERS.

Flag Post

Added, King of Kong, which is very similar to king’s Achieve to Believe. I’m going to do several challenges a week though. Please sign-up!

Flag Post

I’m joining fog’s army in the flame-war. lol.

Flag Post

yeah sure. i prefer to remain an armed neutral in this flame war

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

yeah sure. i prefer to remain an armed neutral in this flame war

Man theirs no flamewar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by Fogfun:

See. He copies me word for word, except for his game names! Oh, but you messed up again Rokun! You put a comma after Roleplayers, where as I put a period.

I’m bringing H@ck to Roleplayers, It’s my masterpiece, IMO. So go. Play. Or be sorry that you didn’t.

I’m bringing Awakening to Roleplayers. It’s my masterpiece, IMO. So go. Play. Or be sorry that you didn’t.

And?… Oh and just put my Sign-Ups in Roleplayers.

I am pointing this out as proof of flame wars. This was posted after you two declared peace.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

See. He copies me word for word, except for his game names! Oh, but you messed up again Rokun! You put a comma after Roleplayers, where as I put a period.

I’m bringing H@ck to Roleplayers, It’s my masterpiece, IMO. So go. Play. Or be sorry that you didn’t.

I’m bringing Awakening to Roleplayers. It’s my masterpiece, IMO. So go. Play. Or be sorry that you didn’t.

And?… Oh and just put my Sign-Ups in Roleplayers.

I am pointing this out as proof of flame wars. This was posted after you two declared peace.

Thus I remain an armed neutral, even though the war has ended.