[Game] Picnic Wars II, The New Home. (locked)

63 posts

Flag Post

Players:

1.zedd236-Ant
2.SoundFXMan-Beetle
3.rokun-Termite
4.hero122-Spider
5.scab86-Centipede
6.Fogfun-Grasshopper
7.PiePlanet-Earthworm

Flag Post

Story: The Lands of Picnicing have been destroyed. You must move on. But this is not the story of your journey. It’s the story of what you did when you got there. Establish borders, fight other bugs,conquer kingdoms.

Flag Post

Wow. This happened again.

Flag Post

I guess i look around and see where i am
(how do we play?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scab86:

I guess i look around and see where i am
(how do we play?)

Currently you control 5 members of your own species. The current task is to find the best home for your species.

Flag Post

I wander around.

Flag Post

I look for logs to live under and an old pile of leaves laying around also as a temporary shelter in case of being attacked

Flag Post

I look for trash those silly humanoids have left lying around all over the place, preferably a potato chip bag or soda can for extra protection against other bugs and the weather.

Flag Post

I look around for some logs to hide in (Not where Scab is though). I also establish a borderline around the logs.

Flag Post

I look for any large amounts of stone. I use half for shelter and the rest to make a border. NOW WHAT.

Flag Post

(you guys do know that the area you’re in is like 10×10 milesd right? Anyway you can expand your borders later as long as no one else took them) Also, Mod Post. Hero you’re a spider. How do you use a rock for shelter. Everyone, there are currently 5 memebers of your species you are controlling.

Flag Post

(This is my game post)
The picnic lands were good,but this would be better.Immediatly we started digging a hill, with a chamber for eggs and a chamber for the queen. We also built the classic pile of sand around the entrance to help protect it. The queen took to spawning eggs as quickly as she could. We were having a hard time getting them to the egg chamber, which was close to the surface to take in as much energy as possible.

Flag Post

We move along the sides of the new land avoiding all our enemies and find a very large tree next to a massive wall of stone. We make an hidden entrance under the tree and burrow deep and the massive slab of rock. We make a food room, a room for the king and queen, a room for the nursery and a heavily guarded ( 2 guards, secret pathways mazes and waterproof membrane) near the entrance. The entrance itself is marked with a secret scent and is buried so only earthworms can come in, thanks to the membrane the water stays out.

Having 2 guards a Queen a King I only have one scout. Burrows a intricate set of tunnels and finds dead animals, seeds and a small sapling. The Queen and King have now made 2 more soldiers.

Flag Post

Finally, we found a Lays potato chip bag, and not only does that provide protection, but has a bit of other foodstuffs inside it. I send 2 to guard, 2 to scout, one east, and one west, and 1 more to find a food source.

Flag Post

Could I play?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoguePilot:

Could I play?

Sorry The signups are closed

Flag Post
Originally posted by PiePlanet:
Originally posted by RoguePilot:

Could I play?

Sorry The signups are closed

Yes you can.

Flag Post

We find a lot of logs, all fallen and some rotted out. I set one of my centipedes out to guard. It then get two of my centepedes to reproduce, and then i go with my last centepede to look for food.

Flag Post

Random Event! Random Event! A pestcide has been sprayed over all logs and the logs are being taken! Anyone who’s population is in a log is dead. If all your population was in a log then 3 of you survived because of natural immunity.

Event unlocked these things:
Research
You May Now Research:
Selective Breeding

Don’t worry. Trees will always come down.

Flag Post

I go out and start eating through the tree making a cave for us, Termites to live. We breed! (Ewwww…)

I RESEARCH SELECTIVE BREEDING!

3 Termites Total, 2 Termites Breeds, 1 Guards and makes a borderline.

EDIT: I EDITED

Flag Post

Pesticide Immunity is not open to research at this time. You may only resaerch selective breeding. Also Specal reseach for every bug. Beetle:Exoskelton II Ant:Power in Numbers II and so on.

Flag Post

(Game Post)
Those silly humans took the logs away. For what? New homes? Thse humans are crazy. Why can’t they just live like us? Anyway the eggs have hatched and now we have a resarch room and a food storage. We send the newest mature members of the colony to go get food and come back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zedd236:

Pesticide Immunity is not open to research at this time. You may only resaerch selective breeding. Also Specal reseach for every bug. Beetle:Exoskelton II Ant:Power in Numbers II and so on.

I edited.

Flag Post

Rokun check your whispers. It’ll make the game crowded and boring if I post it here.

Flag Post

I focus on increasing our population to 100 and searching for food