[Game] Picnic Wars II, The New Home. page 3 (locked)

63 posts

Flag Post

We (Bees) found a medium hole in the tree. It was enough big for us (still could be better but we didn’t found better). After few whiles 2 of us came back outside to tell that there’s safe. Our queen got inside, 2 of us started to research selective breeding, one of us guarded queen and the last bee flied to forage.

(If i do grammar mistakes then sorry but i’m Polish)

Flag Post

We look for any person(s) that are scared of us, and drag them into out web.

Flag Post

We [Cockroaches] go to a hole in a home of a city. The wall has a lot of space, therefore, we start reproducing. I start laying eggs in the wall. I pray that the owners of the house don’t spray anti bug spray. I quickly move to a hole in a tree in a back yard, and start laying eggs. Two days later ( I waited two days to pick my choice ), My eggs hatch, and I have 10 more cockroaches. We begin the hunt for food. ( Can i have an upgrade to let more cockroaches hatch ( we can have to 40 eggs in real life )

Flag Post

I Go and train my 8 baby spiders to become adult spiders.(12 in total.) I send 4 to look for food,another 4 to look for rocks to expand my borders from 1×2 feet to 3×2feet. the rest work on getting an armor lvl of 2.

Flag Post

We soon make a breakthrough in Selective Breeding! Also, 4 more grasshopper were born, two male and two female. Once they get old enough, we shall have them mate as well [Inbreeding!]. The scientist begins to research intelligence so that he may get some helpers soon. The scout comes back with some water, collected in a leaf, and tells us of a corn field not far away that we can fly to to eat.

Flag Post

One of my cockroaches wander around, finding a grasshopper.
“Wanna be friends?” The cockroach asks

Flag Post

SPECIAL EVENT!
There is to be a peaceful meeting at the great tree in the center of our clearing. By truce, you may only bring 5 members of your species, but your leader must come. For the meeting,you control the leader. Also I might close this soon. It’s tedious and not many are following rules.

Flag Post

I halt progress, take 5 spiders, make the rest work on gathering food and holding back the fort.
I arrive first.

Flag Post

Hero, do you think this is boring?

Flag Post

A bit. why? I have some ideas thay may make it better.

Flag Post

Exactly. If you want to remake you can. I find this too boring.

Flag Post

well, I don’t want to remake, because I have my own game. but I cound try to do some art.
edit: I was JUST DRAWING! CRAP!

Flag Post

Meh, I’ll get around to it.