[Game] Dragon Eye [Mafia] SWBR. CLOSING: THE MAFIA HAVE WON!

174 posts

Flag Post

7 years ago, people uncovered an ancient, Stone Dragon Eye. Its eye glowed like a burning inferno. They kept it in a shelter for 7 years.

Present day, someone wondered what would happen if they touched the Dragon Eye. At midnight, they crept past all the guards and quietly smashed the glass covering the Dragons Eye. They reached out a hand and grabbed it. That person went missing. And now he has come back. For revenge.

Sign up here!

1:its_a_alt DEAD.
2:walfordking DEAD.
3:JaumeBG
4:AbusedZebra DEAD.
5:zedd236 DEAD.
6:Fogfun DEAD.
7:SoundFXMan DEAD.
8:flashdeath30 DEAD.
9:rokun DEAD.
10:sgtawesome16 DEAD.
11:Helkaine DEAD.
12:kilroy37 DEAD.
13:Kingzak13
14:Imagemonster DEAD.

More info in the reserves.

 
Flag Post

Roles:

Mafia
X1 Dragon Master: The ruler of all mafia. Seeks revenge for what he had been turned into. If nightkilling someone, there is a 95 percent chance the person will die, and the remaining 5 percent is that they get injured.

1X Dragon Assistant: The assistant of the Dragon Master. When nightkilling someone, there is an 90 percent chance that person will die, and the remaining 10 percent is that they get injured.

1X Possesed Human: A human possesed by the Dragon Master. When nightkilling someone, there is an 60 percent chance that person will die, and the remaining 40 percent is that they get injured.

1X Suicider: A human depressed by the thought that they are going to die. If voted off, they will kill a random member of the village, good or bad, and then shoot themselves.

1X Scientist: A scientist that can be good, and can be bad. Can have a choise to poison someone, injure someone, or give someone a disease at night.

Good
1X Doctor: Can heal someone if they are diseased, injured or poisoned.

1X Scientist: A scientist that can be good or bad. Can heal themselves if diseased, injured, or poisoned.

1X Mayor: The Mayor of the village. Plus one vote. If he dies, a random townie will become the mayor. Whisper me the plus 1 vote.

1x Investigator: Can investigate someone at night. If he investigates during the night, he will be able to see who that persons role is.

X3 Townies: Just the average person.

1X Assasin: Can nightkill someone. If they nightkill a townie, nothing will happen. If they nightkill a mafia, the mafia will become injured.

1X: Defender: Can defend someone at night. If they defend someone who is being nightkilled, the defender will be injured.

No role revealing.

 
Flag Post
<reserved>
 
Flag Post

Current: Sending out Whispers, Voting.

 
Flag Post

got mah whisper thanks

 
Flag Post

All the roles have been sent out! Good luck!

Start voting!

 
Flag Post

Um…

I guess I’ll vote sgtawesome16.

 
Flag Post

I vote sgtaesome16. Bandwagon.

 
Flag Post

I guess I’ll vote sgtawesome16.

Originally posted by AbusedZebra:

Um…


I guess I’ll vote sgtawesome16.

always hard to choose someone

edit: zedd are you really trying to do that…

 
Flag Post

No. I edited.

 
Flag Post

meh.

 
Flag Post

I’ll join the bandwagon. Sgtawesome gets my vote.

 
Flag Post

Not much of a choice.

Sgtawesome.

 
Flag Post

Sgtawesome

 
Flag Post

zedd236

 
Flag Post

Sgtawesome’s gonna die, so it doesn’t matter that much if I choose anyone else.
Band Wagon, Sgtawesome.

 
Flag Post

I vote sgtawesome16.

 
Flag Post

I vote SoundFXMan

Meh, who cares.

 
Flag Post

sgtawesome

 
Flag Post

why me?????? i vote zedd236

 
Flag Post

I also vote zedd236. he scares me come on change your vote theres a new bandwagon! This is the cool wagon!!!

 
Flag Post

spell his name right atleast.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kilroy37:

I also vote zed236. he scares me come on change your vote theres a new bandwagon! This is the cool wagon!!!

i agree. come on give me some slack this is my first mafia. VOTE ZEDD236!!!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sgtawesome16:

why me??

I dunno. It’s the first day and nobody knows anything about anyone at all. I randomly chose. :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by its_a_alt:

spell his name right atleast.

fixed!!!