Wasteland : SignUp *CLOSED* page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

Yay ill test run

 
Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/83730-wasteland-test-run-signedup-only?page=1#posts-1859155

It’s ready!

 
Flag Post

Name: Jeremiah Zwinger
Sex: Male
Age: 27
Description/look: Blond with ever-changing eyes, this man of European descent certainly doesn’t look it. Fighting for his life with a just a few people might be a pretty good experience for him, as he is quite the introvert.
Specialisation: Doctor
Weapon: Ranged: Fire Arrows, Melee: Silver Candlestick

Stat distribution:
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 4
Perception: 3
Intelligence: 2

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsTheFox12:

Name: Jeremiah Zwinger
Sex: Male
Age: 27
Description/look: Blond with ever-changing eyes, this man of European descent certainly doesn’t look it. Fighting for his life with a just a few people might be a pretty good experience for him, as he is quite the introvert.
Specialisation: Doctor
Weapon: Ranged: Fire Arrows, Melee: Silver Candlestick

Stat distribution:
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 4
Perception: 3
Intelligence: 2

The fire arrows can be usefull in fighting the Amalgam.

Sheet: Accepted

Oh, and you can play the Test run now.

 
Flag Post

I would like to play
Name: John Maxfield
Sex: Male
Age: 22
Description: War veteran, Light brown hair, The quiet guy
Specialization: Soldier
Weapon: Ranged – Colt .45 w/ silencer (If silencer is available to use) Melee – crowbar (can be used to open locked doors, if acceptable)
Stats
Experience: 0/100
HP: 90/90
Strength:3
Dexterity:3
Perception:3
Intelligence:3

Thats me.

 
Flag Post

Name: Blaine
Sex: Male
Age: 27
Description/Look: Short blond hair, can get claws if he got angry. Friendly but if its needed he’s very strong. Comes from russia. Bad english.
Specialization: Doctor
Weapon: Ranged: Glock, Melee: Lead pipe

Character Stats

Experience: 0/100
HP: 40/40

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 4
Perception: 2
Intelligence: 4

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Saberpanda:

I would like to play
Name: John Maxfield
Sex: Male
Age: 22
Description: War veteran, Light brown hair, The quiet guy
Specialization: Soldier
Weapon: Ranged – Colt .45 w/ silencer (If silencer is available to use) Melee – crowbar (can be used to open locked doors, if acceptable)
Stats
Experience: 0/100
HP: 90/90
Strength:3
Dexterity:3
Perception:3
Intelligence:3

Thats me.

Sheet okay, except your HP is 60/60, not 90/90
Status: Accepted

Originally posted by Marckvdv:

Name: Blaine
Sex: Male
Age: 27
Description/Look: Short blond hair, can get claws if he got angry. Friendly but if its needed he’s very strong. Comes from russia. Bad english.
Specialization: Doctor
Weapon: Ranged: Glock, Melee: Lead pipe

Character Stats

Experience: 0/100
HP: 40/40

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 4
Perception: 2
Intelligence: 4

Status: Accepted.

(No more Scientist and Doctors)

 
Flag Post

Whoa, monsters! count me in!

Name: Saint Game
Sex: male
age: 22
look/description: 6 foot 3 inches, black hair, believes in divination and cartomancy (thus, carries tarot cards.), has an affinity for gems (emeralds especially), marksman, brown eyes, brother to saberpanda.
specialization: worker (sense i cant get to be a scientist.)
weapon: mind if i have an aa12 automatic shotgun?(32 rounds per drum! sweet jesus…) melee: hooligan tool (highway type. a tool that can be used to access almost any barrier. can break through steel due to the highway cutting claw.)
HP: 80/80
str: 4
dex: 2
perception: 1
inteligence: 5
exp: 0/100

hope everything’s in order.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintGame:

Whoa, monsters! count me in!

Name: Saint Game
Sex: male
age: 22
look/description: 6 foot 3 inches, black hair, believes in divination and cartomancy (thus, carries tarot cards.), has an affinity for gems (emeralds especially), marksman, brown eyes, brother to saberpanda.
specialization: worker (sense i cant get to be a scientist.)
weapon: mind if i have an aa12 automatic shotgun?(32 rounds per drum! sweet jesus…) melee: hooligan tool (highway type. a tool that can be used to access almost any barrier. can break through steel due to the highway cutting claw.)
HP: 80/80
str: 4
dex: 2
perception: 1
inteligence: 5
exp: 0/100

hope everything’s in order.

Well, if Saberpanda will accept, then you may be brothers.

Sheet (not sh*t xD): Accepted

 
Flag Post

Well, if Saberpanda will accept, then you may be brothers.

Well, I know he will accept. we are actual brothers.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintGame:

Well, if Saberpanda will accept, then you may be brothers.

Well, I know he will accept. we are actual brothers.

Okay.

 
Flag Post

Rhaine
Male
17
Silver hair,short for age looks like a 10 year old
Soldier
Kimber 1911 and combat Knife
Str= 4
Dex= 3
Per= 3
Int= 2
Hp = 80[did it for you ;3]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Brojack437:

Rhaine
Male
17
Silver hair,short for age looks like a 10 year old
Soldier
Kimber 1911 and combat Knife
Str= 4
Dex= 3
Per= 3
Int= 2
Hp = 80[did it for you ;3]

Name: Rhaine
Sex: Male
Age: 17
Description: Silver hair,short for age looks like a 10 year old
Specialisation: Soldier
Weapons: Kimber 1911 and combat Knife

Experience: 0/100
Hp = 80/80

Strength: 4
Dexterity: 3
Perception: 3
Inteligence: 2

Sheet: accepted.

 
Flag Post

Just realized one more spot is open.

Name: Chargo Eetre
Sex: Male
Age: 30
Description: A depressed man with anger issues. Short, black hair, with a very grim expression. His fists may as well be frozen clenched.
Specialisation: Doctor
HP: 80
Weapon: Old spear, Walther P99
Strength: 4 (8 remaining)
Dexterity: 4 (4 remaining)
Perception: 2 (2 remaining)
Intelligence: 2 (0 remaining)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Just realized one more spot is open.

Name: Chargo Eetre
Sex: Male
Age: 30
Description: A depressed man with anger issues. Short, black hair, with a very grim expression. His fists may as well be frozen clenched.
Specialisation: Doctor
HP: 80
Weapon: Old spear, Walther P99
Strength: 4 (8 remaining)
Dexterity: 4 (4 remaining)
Perception: 2 (2 remaining)
Intelligence: 2 (0 remaining)

Sheet: Accepted

(SIGNUPS CLOSED)