Jeopardy - CLOSED (Has interesting facts though)

50 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to Jeopardy (Kongregate edition)! I am FlameFlight, and I’ll be your host today. Today we have several contestants on this quiz show, and are always welcoming more.

Here are the first six categories, ranging from $100, to $200, to $400, to $800, to $1600, in the first round. They are:

Music
Game shows
Kongregate
Movies
Latin Phrases
Ancient History

Google (and other search engines) are allowed as a lifeline, you may use it a maximum of three times per round, omitted for the final category question and Daily Double, so think carefully before using it, and yes, I depend on the honesty of the players in this. If not on the Internet, look it up in an encyclopedia or similar book.

Most categories will be American in theme, unless the title clearly shows it otherwise.

Responces are required withing 24 hours of taking a question. If not, it will be passed to the next player to call it after the deadline, and if they do not answer/get it wrong (or if you got it wrong in the first place) then the anwser is revealed.

EDIT: Game is closed due to contestants dropping out. Read my post on second page for (probably) useless information.

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

Are we allowed to use google? Are all the questions American?

I sign up.

Flag Post

UPDATE
Predictions for next six categories are in! Keep in mind these aren’t necessarily final, if you want to suggest something that’s fine, I’ll consider it.

Predicted:

Literary Letter Drop
Google
Anagrams
Famous Inventions
AAA (K chat room, look wiki link up under room details, make sure you pay attention to both it and the connected wikis)
Fast Food etc.

As said before, this is just a possible list. Stay tuned! EDIT: The game is in danger of closing, and may peter out soon. I probably shouldn’t have tried something so major, it was probably in danger of closing since it began due to my lack of skill.

Flag Post

I’ll join.

Flag Post

I will join

Flag Post

i shalt joineth!! But im not good at stuff like this.

Flag Post

I think more players should be allowed to play.

Flag Post

ill join

Flag Post

Welcome to Jeopardy (Kongregate edition)! I am FlameFlight, and I’ll be your host today. Today we have four contestants on this quiz show:

1. Zedd236 – $100
2. Its_a_alt – $200
3. Fogfun – $0
4. rokun – $0

[By the way, there’s going to be another round after this, there will presumably be more people.]
Here are your first six categories, ranging from $100, to $200, to $400, to $800, to $1600, in the first round. They are:

Music (100, 200, 400, 800, 1600)
Game shows (100, 200, 800, 1600)
Kongregate (400, 800, 1600)
Movies (100, 200, 400, 800, 1600)
Latin Phrases (100, 200, 400, 800, 1600)
Ancient History (100, 200, 400, 800, 1600)

Google (and other search engines) are allowed as a lifeline, you may use it a maximum of three times per round, omitted (not allowed) for the final category question and Daily Double, so think carefully before using it, and yes, I depend on the honesty of the players in this. If not on the Internet, look it up in an encyclopedia or similar book.

Most categories will be American in theme, unless the title clearly shows it otherwise.

Responces are required withing 24 hours of taking a question. If not, it will be passed to the next player to call it after the deadline, and if they do not answer/get it wrong (or if you got it wrong in the first place) then the anwser is revealed. Without further ado, please select the first question, Jaume.

Flag Post

game shows for $400

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

…Without further ado, please select the first question, Jaume.

Jaume signed up first, gets the first question.

Edit: Maybe not, this game could take a while…all right, speedy, here is your question.

Deal or No Deal premiered a week before Christmas in what year?
(Googles left – 3)

Flag Post

That’s a tough one…
imma guess
2005 or smething?

Flag Post

$400 to you! Please, pick another question.

Flag Post

kongregate for $100

Flag Post

Who are Kongregate’s founders?
(Googles left – 3, but seriously…)

Flag Post

[May I sign-up as well? And is like real Jeopardy; can we answer someone else’s question?]

Flag Post

Sure, Fog, we’re not that far in…and yes, if they get it wrong the first person to ask gets the second chance.

Flag Post

[Ok then, thanks!]

Flag Post

I just played Jeopardy in my class, could I play?

Flag Post

jim and emily greer

Flag Post

Greg,jimgreer,emilygreer.
Do I win?

Flag Post

Of course, this is beginning to look a bit more like I originally envisioned it…Okay, now that I refreshed the page, yes to the first two and no the the latter. Not your turn, zedd. Pick a question, speedy. Also, no the the two questions currently following this post. The…oh never mind, I think I’m getting it now. Regardless, it seems you’ve all been beaten to the punch by speedy. How ironic. Negate that, I’m not paying full attention. $100 to zedd, and your pick.

Flag Post

So I win! Yay!

Flag Post

Greg , jim greer,emily greer.

not hard

edit: ninjad