Jeopardy - CLOSED (Has interesting facts though) page 2

50 posts

Flag Post

I already answered. And if you please I’d like Kongregate for $200.

Flag Post

i said jim and emily greer first >:D i win :D

Flag Post

No I do because Greg was one too.

Flag Post

meh.

its on!

and really next time send out a reminder to everyone when the compotion is.

Flag Post

Back, sorry about dropping out on you earlier.

K, 200:

The CoC mandates how many things?

Flag Post

1; age.

Flag Post

No, not the Terms of Service, I’m talking about the Code of Conduct (aka Behavioral Guidelines).

Flag Post

they are

Don’t be a jerk

Don’t harass others

Don’t promote illegal activity

Don’t be excessively vulgar, abusive, or annoying

Don’t feed the trolls

Don’t spam

Do not link to inappropriate material in chat or unrelated websites in game comments.

Pick your username and avatar wisely

Don’t role-play in non-role-playing rooms

Keep your little brother away from your keyboard

Speak the designated language for the room you are in

Tourette’s Syndrome does not apply to typing.

do I win?

Flag Post

You get 200 dollars, at the very least. Pick the next topic after the break (aka Kong maintenance).

Flag Post

I didn’t this game had started.

Lets go for kong 1600

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

I didn’t this game had started.

Lets go for kong 1600

alt chooses

Flag Post

(just wondering, how did you remember all of that alt?

Originally posted by its_a_alt:

they are

Don’t be a jerk

Don’t harass others

Don’t promote illegal activity

Don’t be excessively vulgar, abusive, or annoying

Don’t feed the trolls

Don’t spam

Do not link to inappropriate material in chat or unrelated websites in game comments.

Pick your username and avatar wisely

Don’t role-play in non-role-playing rooms

Keep your little brother away from your keyboard

Speak the designated language for the room you are in

Tourette’s Syndrome does not apply to typing.

do I win?

(just wondering, how did you remember all of that alt?

Flag Post

It’s been over 24 hours…question passes to next person to ask…walford, K for 1600…

Three parts: Kongregate has been serving the world since when, has how many total badges spread out over how many games?

Flag Post

26th Sept 2006, that’s when kongregate.com came about. Don’t know about serving the world thou because of the different time zones.

No, I didn’t use google for the answer, I looked at Jim’s profile only last week. This game weren’t invented last week.

I’d have to think about the badges over how many games thou, because that is a tough question. They keep changing it.

If I answer the full question, then I want at least double points.

Flag Post

$2400, since I made sure it was more difficult. I’m a new Jeopardy host, so I have to try to maintain balance with question difficulty from here on out.

Flag Post

I don’t want to play anymore. Make someone else play for me, or no-one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I don’t want to play anymore. Make someone else play for me, or no-one.

Me too. Some people seem to cheat.
Some people seem to use google.
Some people get more points than normal

Flag Post

yeah, seriously, i havent even had a turn. Its not a good idea since you dont know who cheated or not. I quit

Flag Post

Wow! three people quit already. In the real Jeopardy, the host asks one question and thats it. Not in three parts. I’m with the three who have quit already.

So here goes. I QUIT!

Now that’s 4 people that have quit over 12 hours.

Flag Post

[Game will close if it drops below three people, next question goes to the first person to ask. It’s actually more likely that I will lock the thread soon due my failure due to lack of hosting skills and idiotically trying to manage something so major.]

Flag Post

The trouble was, my question was in three parts and was super hard, it wasn’t worth 1600 or 2400. Plus how do you know if anyone was cheating.

My advice is to get help for your next game if you do anything major like this. Not every game does work out. Please don’t go. Make another game when there is a slot free.

Never be shy in asking for help in your games and never give up if your game doesn’t work. Just make another.

Flag Post

Thanks for the support. I’ll go with that, and lock the topic unless I get requests to keep it going from at least three of the remaining four players…actually, maybe I’ll just close the game in an hour and give out some interesting but possibly useless information. Not sure.

Flag Post

I’ll be back in about three hours and start closing down then.

Flag Post

I would make a game that people will play and like for sure, don’t take chances at first, and after you are successful and known around the forums, make some more games that you come up with by yourself. Just a sugestion.

Flag Post

Yeah…I’m going to open a mafia game soon with some different rules than normal. I guess I’ll put one fact from each planned category here…

Round One

Music: Author of ‘Virus Alert’? – Weird Al Yankovic
Game Shows: Where do you need 200 points from two people’s guesses to win $20,000? – Family Feud
Kongregate: Due to the ‘Pity the fools’(dangit) f’i’l’t’e’r what do c-akes or the like become?(Sorry) – Pie
Movies: In what movie does a DeLorean become a time machine? – Back to the Future
Latin Phrases: Ponctius Pilate – “What I have written, I have written.” – “Quod scripsi, scripsi.”
Ancient History(Daily Double! Double points because it entails another category.) – What Roman emperor said “Et tu, Brute?” as he was murdered? – Julius Cesear

Round Two

Literary Letter Drop: Jules Verne, drop one letter and ninety percent. – Around the World in Eight Days
Google(Daily Double!) What city did Google recently swap names with? – Topeka
Anagrams: Jar do yep – Jeopardy
Famous inventions: Cocoa, milk, and sugar – Milton Hershel
AAA (Not that I would expect any of you to know, not that I’m much more certain about it myself.) Room owner? ‘kamisaibou’, also known as ‘kami’ to the regulars.
Fast Food &c: Sandwich franchise, has ‘Freaky Fast Delivery’. – Jimmy John’s

Bonus Round: Poets
Writer of ‘Jabberwocky’, and a story about a girl, a rabbit, and several other things; Birthday: Jan. 27. – Lewis Caroll

Thanks for playing, and see you next time(I if ever try this again, very unlikely.)! – roll credits and theme song -