Magic Vending Machine (locked)

35 posts

Flag Post

fartfartfart

(hi.)

How to play:
Basically give you’re opponent something that will kill them or knock them out, then you are the new leader of the Magic Vending Machine.

E.G.
Poster 1: Okay, let’s start! I insert a coin.
Poster 2: You get a pie to the face! I insert a coin.
Poster 3: A bat flies out, hitting a home run to your cheeks. I insert a coin.
Poster 4: Another coin shoots back out, hitting you in the nipples. I insert a coin.
and so on

RULES
No g0dmods
If you break a rule, you’re post is invalid.
If you flame or troll in any way, we will ignore you during the entire game.
Rules are changed overtime.
Only I can edit the rules and add or remove them.
The items must exist in real life.
It must be a classic, ( not to complex ), and you cannot repeat.
Poster must post in first person
The items must be real to physics in real life. For example, invisible balloons, NO NO NO.
YOU CAN ONLY INSERT A COIN UNLESS YOU GET A PRIZE THAT LETS YOU INSERT ANOTHER THING IN!

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is a PRIZE contest?
People keep attacking as fast as they can. After a period of time, the last poster gets a prize, E.G. Immunity to fire or a new type of thing to insert the machine.

2. How long does this game last?
Until 20 pages. There are NO winners.

3. Hi.
Hi

OKAY LET’S START

A noob inserts a coin

Flag Post

A totally ownage level 500 comes out and slapz him silly.
The ownage level 500 inserts a coin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobtehponer:

A totally ownage level 500 comes out and slapz him silly.
The ownage level 500 inserts a coin.

The game didn’t begin yet.
Instead, of doing another person, you could just do first person.
I just did that because I don’t want to play.

Flag Post

You should have kept the pyramid…

Flag Post

yeah this is just stupid, the pyramid was better

Flag Post

sounds cool, but you need a slot.

Flag Post

so, can you insert anything into the vending machine? like… the vending machine?

Flag Post

read the rules.

OKAY GAME BEGINS!
A noob inserts a coin ( I did that because I don’t want to be in the game.

Flag Post

The n00b gets a pi pie.
My dog inserts a coin.

Flag Post

The dog gets a bone.
I insert a coin.

Flag Post

The reciever slot shoots fire which ignites you, and a boot emerges from the slot which kicks you several hundred meters into the air.

I insert a coin.

Flag Post

You get a bad of nails and instructions stating “stabbing yourself with this will not enable you to fly”
I insert a coin

Flag Post

You get a coke, just what you expected to get.
I insert a coin.

Also, Speedy, you should change the thread title.

Flag Post

Okay. I feel like playing :D

You get a SOCK and a PUNCH.

A noob inserts a coin ( I don’t wanna play i changed my mind D: )

PRIZE GAME!!!
AT 4:25 PACIFIC TIME, THE PLAYER WHO WINS RECEIVES infinite dollars TO INSERT IN THE MACHINE!

Flag Post

The noob suddenly disappears. He finds himself in a pyramid with several other people. They do some fun mini-games, and a few people even die! Then, in the middle of the fifth mini-game, the pyramid disappears along with everyone inside. They are all presumed dead.

A coin falls from the sky, ricochets off a rock, and in totally epic style lands in the coin slot.

Flag Post

the pryamid was a whole lot better

Flag Post

wait… can i go now that iv alredy gone?

Flag Post

Michael Jackson comes out and both of you moonwalk off a cliff. At the last second Michael Jackson threw a coin into the slot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

The noob suddenly disappears. He finds himself in a pyramid with several other people. They do some fun mini-games, and a few people even die! Then, in the middle of the fifth mini-game, the pyramid disappears along with everyone inside. They are all presumed dead.

A coin falls from the sky, ricochets off a rock, and in totally epic style lands in the coin slot.

Nice, Fog…I was going to do the exact some thing, but you beat me to the opprotunity.

Flag Post

[Thanks!]

Flag Post

Many people were not playing the game. I also wanted to make another minigame.

You now get to insert dollars into the machine.

Flag Post

[Why, because I won? Also, you never said what the coin that flew in the slot does…]

Flag Post

[Why, because I won? Also, you never said what the coin that flew in the slot does…]

You are suppose to make something that goes out of the vending machine, like you would insert a coin and a drink would come out.

Flag Post

OKay, when does the game start?

Flag Post

It started
Last valid Post

Michael Jackson comes out and both of you moonwalk off a cliff. At the last second Michael Jackson threw a coin into the slot.

(NEW RULE: YOU MUST USE FIRST, PERSON, NO USING OTHER PEOPLE )