[Signups] The Conflict [Mafia] [Slot 10]

27 posts

Flag Post

(Reserved 4 Lock)

 
Flag Post

The Conflict Mafia

The first installment in a series of mafia games, about a group of murders and a handful of witnesses, who the murders must eliminate before the cops can crack down on them. There will be 10 players, 2 of them mafia, and the other 8 will be pro town roles. (At least in this game.) Enjoy.

Players:

1: Gandalf5166
2: JaumeBG
3: AbusedZebra
4: Walfordking
5: TailsTheFox12
6: Kranix
7: Speedy250
8: Its_a_alt
9: Flameflight
10: Squidward568

No role revealing, and dont be a sore loser when you die.

 
Flag Post

Info on various roles: http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749

Mafia gaming info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29

 
Flag Post

Slot 10

 
Flag Post

I’ll play. I also recently began a mafia game, please look into it if you’re interested.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

I’ll play. I also recently began a mafia game, please look into it if you’re interested.

Your in.

 
Flag Post

i sign up

 
Flag Post

(Nix post, wrong thread.)

 
Flag Post

I sign up.

 
Flag Post

Sign me up.

 
Flag Post

Can I sign up please?

 
Flag Post

I would like to join.

 
Flag Post

Im in.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

The Conflict Mafia

The first installment in a series of mafia games, about a group of murders and a handful of witnesses, who the murders must eliminate before the cops can crack down on them. There will be 10 players, 2 of them mafia, and the other 8 will be pro town roles. (At least in this game.) Enjoy.

Players:

1: Flameflight
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

No role revealing, and dont be a sore loser when you die.

I’ll play, and sorry for thinking it was you :(

 
Flag Post

I will play

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

(Nix post, wrong thread.)

So are you playing or not? I’ll take your name off the list if you dont want to.

 
Flag Post

No, I just posted something there accidentally.

 
Flag Post

The rest of you are in. Also Speedy its fine, i just came off suspicious in Alts game, a bunch of others thought i was mafia too.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

No, I just posted something there accidentally.

Got it im taking you off the list.

 
Flag Post

Why? It’s not that I’m recinding that I want to play, it’s just that I has going to different threads and accidentally posted here while I had the post button open on different tabs.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

Why? It’s not that I’m recinding that I want to play, it’s just that I has going to different threads and accidentally posted here while I had the post button open on different tabs.

Now im confused, lol. Im putting you back on the list then?

 
Flag Post

I Sign please!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

I Sign please!

Your in.

 
Flag Post

Yes, to play was my original intent and I’m sticking with it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

Yes, to play was my original intent and I’m sticking with it.

Got it im whispering roles now.