[Game related] shall we make a, Come Check Out The Forum Games Week on Kongregate! page 2

40 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

No Fogfun, we want to promote forum games forum to get more people playing our games. But that’s a good idea thou.

It promotes the forums in whole, which Kong is much more likely to agree to, then just a Forum Games week. Plus if we did a forum games week. Then all the other areas would want a week too. Plus we could probably get Kong to feature it on the front page.

I doubt they’ll do that…

Thats why i came up with the idea about doing it for the whole forums, because then theres a chance they will.

Flag Post

Yeah, I like the idea of promoting a different forum every day, I replied a bit late to Helkaine’s post so I didn’t see this idea. Very good idea! Hopefully Kongregate will do this.

Flag Post

first of all I think the forum_games account would be great, and why can’t we make one, the mods. The people who get to be part of it shall be the people who have been here all along.

Also sorry about not posting I was busy.

So here are the ideas so far:

Make a topic “advertising” the forum games
Get the admins to make a forum week
make a community account for the forum games which only the originals plus anyone who we all agree can access it.

any more?

Flag Post

“make a community account for the forum games

Shared accounts are against the rules.

Flag Post

Jaume, its not a weekly thing, its a daily.

Flag Post

so what shall we do?

Make a topic for forum game week

ask the admins to feature this forum

or make a community account with the okay of mods.

I would Like to take action as soon as possible. We should Be able to make this pretty big.

Flag Post

I think we should ask the admin, and staff to feature the forum on like the homepage or something, and ask the mods, admin, and staff if we can make a community account.

Flag Post

But you must also think that this is a gaming website, so I don’t think Kongregate will feature their Forum Games forum on the hompage…

Flag Post

Here is the new official forum

Flag Post

the only down side to this is it will attract a lot of immature people who will spam this. it is a risk worth taking. lets do it.

Flag Post

sounds like 75% yes,

I guess I shall do it tomorrow at around 5 pm pacific time, be ready to post

Flag Post

We have to email Kong first, asking them if its okay.

Flag Post

Do what alt?

Flag Post

read_my_first_post

sorry_my_spacebar_is_broken…

Flag Post

You actually should do the idea I had about all of the forums.