speedy250 – Room 3 – Paranoid Cop
Fogfun – Room 5 – Class President
zedd236 – Room 1 – Brotherhood Recruiter
AbusedZebra – Room 6 – Forensics Student
SoundFXMan – Room 2 – Naive Cop
gandalf5166 – Room 6 – Force Field Engineer
TailsTheFox12 – Room 5 – Dark Brotherhood Member
morrrr – Room 1 – Terrorist
pludrpladr – Room 8 – Townie(Due to elimination of Debate Class Student position)
squidward568 – Room 7 – Brotherhood Member
magik98 – Room 3 – Paranoid Gun Owner
wizard96 – Room 4 – Dark Brotherhood Member

Enrollment List, Round 2 (Finished – University won) :

See page 10!

Enrollment List, Round 3:

[I’ll put where it is when I have it posted.]

Flag Post

At the University of Villibridge, the good times are beginning to fail, as outside is your standard ‘dark and stormy night’ scene, complete with lightning and a hard wind. This has begun as a small group of students begin to plot against the rest, to eliminate them one by one and take over the campus. Each and every person admitted to the university is gifted in some special way, even if they do not know it. In the fight between good and evil, each and every person will have to use these gifts, whether helpful or harmful, in three distinct battles. Above the fray will be a student of Debate Class, who, locked inside their classroom, will have a turn at using their skills to be moderator every third phase

(Enrollment list saved due to space issues)

Anyone might meet anyone else in this near-deserted building, and the cafeteria is the place to go if the bells ring. With that, you may disperse to your (randomly assigned) rooms, students. Note that each person has a dormmate, you can snoop around in their stuff if you want, but you’ll look suspicous if caught red-handed.

[Stnadard Mafia rules apply. You may reveal your role, but only if it meets your jurisdiction.]

Villibrige Semi-Daily

Week 1, Night 1: A while after the newest shipment of students arrived, the typical things happened: The dark and stomy night comes, and a small band of students come together with the objective of killing everyone else off. As this was expected, however, the rest of the students are working together to eliminate these students first, and secret bloody warfare will soon commence…Tonight squidward568, a Brotherhood Member, died at the hands of the mafia.

Week 1, Day 1: Throughout the day, twelve votes have been collected. While suspicions raged, one person, Legends, seemed to be the clear enemy of the people. The game tipped unexpectedly, however, as later in the day a bulk of oppositions raged against Zedd, the first voter. A stray vote was even cast against a seemingly random player, Wizard. Zedd236, finally chosen, struggled against his bonds, and after his body goes limp, a silver medallion was discovered around his neck. This evening at sundown zedd236 died by execution, he was the Brotherhood Recruiter.

Week 1, Night 2: Discussions about the position of the almost-executed BCLEGENDS roam rampant, as do calls for help of the vigilante. Most of these were started by gandalf5166, who apparently did not gossip enough to attract the attention of either the mafia or the vigilante. No, rather, found brutally bludgeoned to death with a blunt instrument (try saying that ten times fast) was its_a_alt, roommate to apparently inactive Part-Time Narrator pludrpladr.
its_a_alt, the Doctor, died by bludgeoning by the Mafia.

Week 1, Day 2: Accusations fly at gandalf due to last night’s urging the Vigilante to get moving. His death warrant was quickly signaled, and at the end of the day he went out with his protective abilities.
gandalf5166, the Force Field Engineer, was executed today.

Week 1, Night 3: More candlelit discussions ensue. The eleven remaining students are becoming more and more fearful that they are next. But wait! There should be twelve! There were, at least until Paranoid Cop speedy was found assassinated by the feared mafia. Unrest is becoming more and more tense by the hour.
speedy250, the Paranoid Cop, was smothered by the mafia.

Week 1, Day 3: Surprisingly, today was rather quiet. People just gave their votes and went to their own ends. Zebra was eventually picked over Jaume, though the day took another 24 hours.
AbusedZebra, the Forensics Student, was executed today.

Week 1, Night 4: Aboslutely no news whatsoever. No discussions, no noise, nothing. That is, other than a ghastly murder.
Walfordking, the Vigilante, was killed by the mafia tonight.

Week 1, Day 4: (Blood spattered issue) The mafia won as Sound was killed off by execution. Not much else to say, Round 2 begins in 48 hours.
The mafia won.

Volume 2: See Page 10!

Flag Post

Assumedly, roles are going out now. I haven’t got mine yet, but consider this my confirmation post, as I may or may not have to go to bed soon.

Flag Post

I need a role still, also this sounds like a partial rpg…. you will probably loose a few people playing now… sorry to say that but most people only want to play a mafia.

Flag Post

No, just a mafia with a backstory and different names.

I’m working on the role list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

I’m working on the role list.

Okay then, I’ll wait for a bit.

Flag Post

kk sorry

I have done multiple mafias before, and most mafia players hate doing rp’s.

Flag Post

It’s just cosmetics, mostly. Of course, you’re encourage to talk to your dormmate especially, and it might be suspicous if you survived an attack, or it could be nothing.

Flag Post

Sounds like its gonna be a cool game, but will everyone get the chance to do something? If its 18 hours per phase for the first round, 12 for the second, and 18 for the third, some people might miss out.

Flag Post

I need to sleep now. Night everyone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by morrrr:

Sounds like its gonna be a cool game, but will everyone get the chance to do something? If its 18 hours per phase for the first round, 12 for the second, and 18 for the third, some people might miss out.

Agreed.

Flag Post

I’ll have to agree with Morrr there because of the different time zones.

Flag Post

I tried to put together a system that would work, enough people should be able to contact in any given timeframe to make the system work. As for your first question, that’s specifically why I made sure everyone had a non-townie role.

Does anyone have an idea they think works better? I would really like to know, since I didn’t put as much thought into the time system as I did other things.

Flag Post

Ok, I’ve never played a mafia online before, so I have a question. What does no role-revealing mean? Does that mean that a cop can’t say he’s a cop? Cause when I play, that’s a major part of my strategy. Cause if a mafia says he’s a cop and everyone believes him, then the mafia will pretty much win, unless you play so that on-death your role is revealed. I also have another question. Will we know when our dorm-mate goes out?

Flag Post

Could you just explain why you have made the time system what it is? I’m not accusing you, I’d just like to know the logic behind it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

I tried to put together a system that would work, enough people should be able to contact in any given timeframe to make the system work. As for your first question, that’s specifically why I made sure everyone had a non-townie role.

Does anyone have an idea they think works better? I would really like to know, since I didn’t put as much thought into the time system as I did other things.

24 hours for every phase, day or night. Then everyone has a chance.
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Ok, I’ve never played a mafia online before, so I have a question. What does no role-revealing mean? Does that mean that a cop can’t say he’s a cop? Cause when I play, that’s a major part of my strategy. Cause if a mafia says he’s a cop and everyone believes him, then the mafia will pretty much win, unless you play so that on-death your role is revealed. I also have another question. Will we know when our dorm-mate goes out?

You can’t reveal your role, and you can’t reveal a fake role either.

Flag Post

24 hours or 48 hours would work on a Mafia. You could end days early when everyone has had a vote.

Flag Post

Gandalf is my dorm mate? Does that make me Frodo? :P

Flag Post

I modified the rules, you can give your role but it’s up to you and in most cases I wouldn’t recomment it. You can also fake a role, but that’s also probably a bad idea. I actually had a question on that, though…who here wants the variation where the cop finds the person’s specific role, or is that too much?(Negate the question, I’ll use the variation.)
@morrrr: I was attempting to accomadate a game that didn’t overall last for weeks, while giving everyone a good chance of getting their choices in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

24 hours or 48 hours would work on a Mafia. You could end days early when everyone has had a vote.

48 hours is too much, especially if no-one posts…

Flag Post

I was attempting to accomadate a game that didn’t overall last for weeks, while giving everyone a good chance of getting their choices in.

Well its up to you, if you are sure it will work then fine, but I would just make each day 24 hours.

Flag Post

Role-revealing and lying about your role is legal, but not recommendable. If you do it right, though, it just might be commendable. In other news…Each day phase and each night phase will now be either until 24 hours have passed or a majority against someone(over 50%of total membership) in votes/all actions are in.

Flag Post

So once we get a majority vote against someone, the day ends?

Flag Post

Apparently, I have a bit more time on the computer. Disregard my last post here.

Flag Post

BC, where do you live? I would think Europe, but you speak very good English, whereas most of the European players here have it pretty bad, like Squid.