[Game]College Mafia (Week 3, Night 3) page 18

515 posts

Flag Post

You may only hold a certain role once. Faction for faction, though, I did want to make sure everyone was Pro-University at one point, at the very least.

Flag Post

I really have no idea who the other mafia are, but I vote squidward. He has been pro-university twice now, and I think FlameFlight would think it would be interesting for squidward to be mafia, to see if he can transfer his good detective skills into mafia tactics. But I don’t know really.

Flag Post

Eh. I’ve been pro-university twice, and I’m not mafia, so…… Don’t really see the logic there. I vote for magik. Just random, I have no idea.

Flag Post

Well, just like you, I have no idea who it is. Just trying to make an effort. But I have an idea of who it isn’t, like a few people probably do, and I wouldn’t vote magik if I were you.

Flag Post

If you are a cop, remember the bus drivers. You really have to investigate someone twice to be sure.

Flag Post

It doesn’t really matter what group I am in. All you need to know is that I am not one of the mafia, and magik is on my team. Therefore, he can’t be one either.

Flag Post

Oh, that’s true. But to be frank, I don’t really have any reason to trust you. Sorry. No way for me to know that you’re telling the truth. And Flame, are we allowed to communicate with our team privately?

Flag Post

And are we allowed to communicate with other people not on our team privately?

Flag Post

Morrrr, I don’t think that’s been allowed on any mafia, ever. XD I only think we could do it with team members because they sound kind of like mason’s guilds.

Flag Post

XD
Well if that’s the case, you just have to trust me. You probably know what I was gonna do XD

Flag Post

w/e. But while I’m in an “everybody trust each other” mood, I’m gonna tell you that I have similar evidence for squid.

Flag Post

They are practically mason guilds. The only difference is that members are preset by ‘interests’.
[EDIT: Dang, Tails left his account open. AGAIN. This is Flame.]

Flag Post

Oh, and I change my vote to pludr.

Flag Post

OK, well then I will cancel my vote if you cancel yours for magik.

Edit: OK, I cancel my vote. I will recast later, once I get back online.

Edit II: Are Tails and Flame brothers?

Flag Post

Ok.
Here is what i think.

Firstly, anyone that says they are not mafia when no-one is voting for them is probably mafia. The hint about that is this:

MF (Mafia Player): OH NO! Please don’t vote me! I’m innocent!
TP (Townie Player): Uh…. We are not voting for you, you idiot. Now, i change my vote to MF.
RP (Random Player): I change vote aswell!
MF:Noooo! I’m innocent!
GM (Game Maker): They dragged him to the stand blah de blah de blah he was the mafia godfather….

Secondly, in mafias people tend not to be too “Innocent looking” as this will only get them suspected. Yes, that means you Gandalf.

So, this is why i vote Morrrr.

Flag Post

He said that he was innocent because his pal was getting lynched. And sure, he could still be mafia, but oh well. He isn’t really very suspicious. I just voted magik randomly, forgot that I actually had someone who was suspicious. In other words, I don’t understand your logic. And honestly, with logic that bad, if it weren’t for the fact that I know you’re innocent, I’d think you were mafia.

Flag Post

Hmmmm…..

I change my vote to Magik he hasn’t (If i’m correct, please correct me if i’m wrong.) never been a mafia before. Therefore, there is about 80 percent chance he is mafia. To me, that is very high.

Magik gets my vote.

Flag Post

Ok, what’s the point in that? If you don’t think that morrrr is mafia, then he has told us that magik is on his team. He has no motivation to lie there. So if you don’t think that morrrr is mafia, don’t vote for his teammate.

Flag Post

Plus, he has been a mafioso before.

Flag Post

Okay, in response to a couple things…
morrrr: Yes, the two of us are brothers and are often accidentally posting when the other left their account open. We’re getting better about it.
squid: I think that your game simulation deserves a cookie! Unfortunately, I don’t have one to give.

Flag Post

Ok, squid, your math is weird. You can be mafia more than once. You just can’t have the same role more than once.

Flag Post

I vote squidward.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

Ok.
Here is what i think.

Firstly, anyone that says they are not mafia when no-one is voting for them is probably mafia. The hint about that is this:

MF (Mafia Player): OH NO! Please don’t vote me! I’m innocent!
TP (Townie Player): Uh…. We are not voting for you, you idiot. Now, i change my vote to MF.
RP (Random Player): I change vote aswell!
MF:Noooo! I’m innocent!
GM (Game Maker): They dragged him to the stand blah de blah de blah he was the mafia godfather….

Secondly, in mafias people tend not to be too “Innocent looking” as this will only get them suspected. Yes, that means you Gandalf.

So, this is why i vote Morrrr.

thats what gandalf did too, as shown here

Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Eh. I’ve been pro-university twice, and I’m not mafia, so…… Don’t really see the logic there. I vote for magik. Just random, I have no idea.

and, since gandalf was never mafia, it would be more likely that gandalf is a mafia than morrr, unless he is a godfather. i choose to vote gandalf.

Flag Post

That actually does make sense wizard. Not right, but it doe make sense. The reason that squid ignored my assertion that I wasn’t mafia is because he knows its true though. But just please, if you’re going to lynch me or squid, lynch me. You might understand why if you think about it. Of course, I don’t think you should lynch either of us.

Flag Post

Only time will tell…One hour left if things work.