A quick vote count….
squid-1
me-1
morrr-1
pludr-1
magik-1
Am I the only one seeing a problem?

Flag Post

hmm. well, i think ill vote pludr just to end the conflict.

Flag Post

I vote squid.

Flag Post

Does the vote for me still stand? I thought squid changed it.
Anyway, magik shouldn’t be voted off and neither should squidward or gandalf, so although I don’t really know if he is one of the mafia, I vote pludrpladr.

Flag Post

- Bells ring 13 hours late -
“I know none of you truly want another person taken out…but life’s course is inevitable. Pludr, at the ready.” He walks over to the stage, where a target has been erected. Then out comes the same gun, same trigger pull, same disappearance. “Good night, students. May you sleep well…whether it be until tomorrow or unto eternity.”
pludrpladr, a Dark Brotherhood Member, was killed at sundown.
[I have recently decided to be giving out awards at the end of the game. I just need to figure out what they will be.]

Flag Post

See? I was rights. :P

Flag Post

Aw damn :(
One award could be fair play or something
“Justice killer” The one person that started a vote to kill/nightkilled the most evil people? IDK

Flag Post

[Maybe. I know three players will get ‘First Blood’ awards.]

Flag Post

Hmmm…. An award could be something like “Most bandwaggons made that are against mafias….”

So…. We took out another mafia. I have some tips…..

Who was Pludrpladr standing up for? The person he was sticking up for is probably in his team. And his team is bad….. Chances are, the person he sticks up for are Mafia…….

Flag Post

[I’m planning more factual awards, not things where I have to haphazardly look through logs and plan things. That would include bandwagon awards, I don’t always know the intent.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I vote squid.

Wait a second… You have a personal grudge against me, don’t you? In ever mafia game possible, you have tried to kill me…

Flag Post

Squid? That’s what i meant with “Justice killer” xD

Anyways.

What about “Less suspicious” The person that was least votes on

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

Hmmm…. An award could be something like “Most bandwaggons made that are against mafias….”

So…. We took out another mafia. I have some tips…..

Who was Pludrpladr standing up for? The person he was sticking up for is probably in his team. And his team is bad….. Chances are, the person he sticks up for are Mafia…….

But who was he standing up for? I don’t see any posts where he stands up for anyone in this round.

Flag Post

The only person he has stood up for is himself. And I think I should get a “Most likely to be ignored” award.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

The only person he has stood up for is himself. And I think I should get a “Most likely to be ignored” award.

[Too ambiguous.]

Flag Post

I should get a ‘killed on the first night the most’ award. However, I also think anyone who survived long enough for their team to win a round should get an award saying ‘Round [1/2/3] Winner, [University/Mafia]’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I vote squid.

Wait a second… You have a personal grudge against me, don’t you? In ever mafia game possible, you have tried to kill me…

No, I’ve got nothing against you at all. I voted you because I was suspicious of you.

Flag Post

Dude, jaume, squid is on my team. I led the lynching of pludr, meaning that the chances are that I’m not mafia. Logically, that means squid is clean.

Flag Post

Fog is doing some pretty serious lurking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Fog is doing some pretty serious lurking.

Its a shame he’s been so inactive, I must say. I thought he’d be really good for these mafia games.

Flag Post

[This is Flame. Time is of the essence, I don’t have time to switch to my profile from my brother’s. I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up, I’ve been very busy, and I’ll be gone until late tomorrow or the morning after it.]

Flag Post

[I was mafia once.]

Few award ideas:
“Always dead” – player that get’s killed ealier than any other one
“Mass killer” – player that killed the most people (Nightkill or group that casted lynching votes for one person and that person gets lynched)
“Best D/K/AT ratio” – Deaths/Kills/AliveTime (Lowest Deaths/Highest Kills and AliveTime)
“King of mafia games” – Best player in this game
“Logical thinking” – player that thinks logically to find who’s the mafia

“0MG, WHAT A N00B” Ratio 0.2 or higher (you have to be a serious n00b to get this LOL) (Black)
“I suck badge” – Ratio 0.5 or higher (Brown)
“Rookie badge” – Ratio 1.0 or higher (light brown)
“Not bad badge” – Ratio 1.5 or higher (light yellow)
“Great player badge” – Ratio 2.0 or higher (strong yellow)
“Master player badge” – Ratio 3.0 or higher (green)
“God badge” – Ratio 5.0 or higher (I doubt that anybody will get THIS) (red)

Flag Post

id say tails is going to win the most of it, seeing how he was a mafia then a skitzo and stayed alive to the end, but the other thing to think about is that almost all the time there will be 3 deaths a character, mainly if theres a mafia win. so, we should take the deaths out of the ratio.

Flag Post

[O_O I can’t believe it…I forgot my own game out of how tired I was after the weekend, I did I lot of service work there, but still…I’ll update when I get to my usual comp, I’m on the laptop right now.]

Flag Post

almost ready for the update?