[Game]College Mafia (Week 3, Night 3) page 2

515 posts

Flag Post

As it is, I’m going to have to go for a couple hours in a few minutes. I have seven of the roles sent out, I can’t currently work at a very fast pace. I’ll get the rest out later.

Flag Post

Hey, you didn’t tell us which side we were on.

Flag Post

Just use the link and look for your role:
Link

Flag Post

Oh, sorry, messed up on yours.
I really have to go, tell you later!

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

BC, where do you live? I would think Europe, but you speak very good English, whereas most of the European players here have it pretty bad, like Squid.

[Hey, I’m Spanish and my English is very good.]

[FlameFight, are you going to leave without Day 1 starting?]

Flag Post

Spanish as in actually from Spain? I’ve always wanted to live in Spain. The ultimate party country, is it not? I mean really, you take off for a midday siesta so you can stay up all night partying. And I think he already has.

Flag Post

Where’s Squid from?

Flag Post

UK I think.

Flag Post

UK? So gandalf, squid’s English is bad because he is European, but most likely… English. Yea, that makes sense.

Flag Post

That’s weird. Why would his English be bad if he lives in the UK? All I know is that it is in fact, pretty bad.

Flag Post

Spanish as in actually from Spain? I’ve always wanted to live in Spain. The ultimate party country, is it not? I mean really, you take off for a midday siesta so you can stay up all night partying. And I think he already has.

Yeah, though my city isn’t very partyish or popular…
But yeah, we get 3 hour midday breaks and if you want you can have a siesta.
In places like Ibiza or Barcelona there are always loads of parties going on.

That’s weird. Why would his English be bad if he lives in the UK? All I know is that it is in fact, pretty bad.

Not everyone is good at grammar.

Flag Post

So then why did you say it? Sorry, I don’t quite understand, where else did you think he was from?

Flag Post

confused….

so has day 1 or night one started?

Flag Post

All I knew was that he was from Europe. I logically put that together with the fact that his english was bad, and concluded that English was not his first language. I had no idea where he was from specifically.

Flag Post

OK, fair enough. Thought you might be saying that for some reason English people were worse at English than American people… XD

Flag Post

wait… did everyone get their roles yet? i didnt… i am super confused

Flag Post

7 people got their roles. Everyone else is gonna hafta wait till flame gets back from whatever he’s doing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by its_a_alt:

confused….

so has day 1 or night one started?

Nope, Day 1 hasn’t started and neither has Night 1… I previously said
[FlameFight, are you going to leave without Day 1 starting?]
And I got no reply from FlameFight which means neither Day 1 or Night 1 have started…

Flag Post

thank you

Flag Post

Back. Sorry for dropping out on you guys…I’ll update this post when all the roles are out.

Flag Post

All the roles have been given out. Commence the first night, whisper me your actions, and later get some hints on what your dormmate did!(That is, if either of you are still alive.) Also, I expect everyone to check their whispers regularly.
EDIT: You may now investigate your roommate at any time during the day or night, but there’s only a %50 chance during the day and a %25 at night. In both cases, %25 of the unused is the possibility they’ll discover you were snooping on them. You whisper me if you wish to do so, and, well, if you do make it and they left their case unlocked, that’s not their problem unless you announce the collected evidence at the end of the day, it remains known only to you otherwise.

Flag Post

- Watches old grandfather clock at the university -

Flag Post

Sup. I’m back on now… and just to clear things up for everyone, I’m an English guy living in England. Okay? Good.

Flag Post

To clear things up also, English is one of the hardest languages to learn because you have American English, UK English and so on.

No matter where you live.

Flag Post

English just has no connections such as Spanish does.