[Game]College Mafia (Week 3, Night 3) page 20

515 posts

Flag Post

[Fifteen minutes…Edit: You know what? I don’t really care about the accounts anymore. If it applies to me, I posted it.]

Flag Post

- Bells ring -
“Good morning, students! As you will see, none from among you was lost last night. Keep up your” pace and all should soon be well."
No-one was killed last night.

[I understand that the game has lost a lot of momentum. If the active players want me to disband it, I’ll understand and comply. I’ll also get the answers out in a bit.]

Flag Post

i vote jaume for having no reason to vote for squid.

Flag Post

Hmmm. It always seems like Jaume trys to get rid of me in every mafia…. And in all the mafia he votes me in, hes normally one of the mafia and trying to take out on of the more observant people.

I vote JaumeBG.

Flag Post

Well, I am reluctant to vote, since third to bandwagon IS always suspicious. But since I pretty much led the charge against the last mafia, I figure I’m safe. Vote: Jaume

Flag Post

Jaume.

Flag Post

Random vote JaumeBG

Flag Post

I guess I’m dead already so my vote doesn’t really matter, does it?

And at last this game is back, it was away for like a week…

Flag Post

There are thirteen people alive, 2 of which are inactive, so technically you’re not dead yet.

Flag Post

yeah, but there really isnt a counter argument against him, so i think he is dead.

Flag Post

Magik, how is it random if you are voting for someone with four votes already on him?

Flag Post

Random because i have no evidence or something that will show that he’s mafia.

Flag Post

[Well, it’s been getting later and later, but we’re getting there.]
- Bells ring -
“We have all gathered here today to witness the execution of what is essentially a shadow.” The typical gravity field appears, and Jaume is drawn in, but not before leaving a black spot on the floor. “Well, we’ll have to send in the janit…oh, wait, the mafia killed him. It will be gone by morning. Dismissed!”
JaumeBG, the Mafia Godfather, was executed today.

[Also, I decided to nix the awards. Sorry.]

Flag Post

So there’s only one mafia left? This round has been incredibly lucky.

Flag Post

It was cool to be the Mafia Godfather, but it was annoying as the other mafiasd didn’t whisper me who they wanted to kill at night… :|

Flag Post

wait, if they dont have a mafia godfather, can they kill anyone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

Hmmm. It always seems like Jaume trys to get rid of me in every mafia…. And in all the mafia he votes me in, hes normally one of the mafia and trying to take out on of the more observant people.

I vote JaumeBG.

Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I vote squid.

I rest my case.

Flag Post

Squidward, I don’t always vote you. I have nothing against you at all. Stop saying I’ve got something against you and that I vote you in every mafia…

Flag Post

Well, you kind of do…. Every time we get to a late stage, i see you voting for me. Oh well.

Flag Post

Flame, I’m on holiday for a week, so I won’t be playing for a while.

Flag Post

A five day night? Not really necessary. :P

Flag Post

I wish I was still in this round. I would have been a good janitor. >_<

Flag Post

[The mafia is inresponsive. I’ll be putting things out soon.]
“There’s not much of note…the mafia members seem to be doing absolutely nothing.”
No-one died last night.

[Due to this, I will probably add another person to the mafia soon.]

Flag Post

I vote zedd.

Flag Post

Gandalf, zedd was lynched in the first round. Perhaps it’s become an instinct! XD