[Game]College Mafia (Week 3, Night 3) page 21

515 posts

Flag Post

No, he’s just the only one other than zebra that’s inactive that’s not on my team. Therefore, vote changed to Zebra.

Flag Post

Oh, don’t vote Zebra, he’s on my team. I’m still working out who to vote for. So speedy, its_a_alt and SoundFXMan are on your team?

Flag Post

Sound is not, squid is.

Flag Post

OK. Could you clarify that you have retracted your vote for Zebra?

Flag Post

I remove my vote from Zebra, and add it to sound.

Flag Post

FlameFlight, this is ridiculous. Either put some time towards the game or discontinue it. I thought this game was really good, but people are just forgetting about it because you are not maintaining it. Maybe you could whisper all the inactives reminding them that they are still playing, but do something, because this is becoming pretty tedious.

Flag Post

As long as people are still paying attention to this thread, I need two more people to join my mafia game Serialistic. Thanks.

Flag Post

Legends, it looks like a really good game, but as much as my heart wants me to join it, my head is saying I’ll be too busy, so I’m going to resist. But I’m sure you’ll get more, it looks like a good game!

Flag Post

i would continue, but i need my whisper, flame.

Flag Post

[How strange that you would be reminding me of this on the day I was intending to close it, morrrr. As it is, that reminder wasn’t necessary in the first place, and for m brother’s sake I would ask that you delete it.]

I am terribly sorry about this, everyone. I started it, became extremely busy, and it petered out. I’ll be discontinuing it now. you all did extremely well, in my opinion. Here are the final roles.

alt – Roleblocker
speedy – Day Cop
squid – Survivor
walford – Mafia
wizard – Cop
magik – White Mage
pludr – Mafia
morrrr – Cop
zedd – Bus Driver
Legends – Mafia Janitor
Sound – Bus Driver
Zebra – White Mage
Jaume – Mafia Godfather
Fog – Inventor
gandalf – Polititian
Tails – Bus Driver

Again, thanks to everyone for playing, and I hope you enjoyed it!

[I’ll leave this open another 24 hours for discussion.]

Flag Post

Oh, we would have realized it was walf pretty soon. Tails just needed to say, “Hey, sound is on my team” and we would have realized it was walf. EDIT: HOLY CRAP! “we would have realized it was walf” lines up perfectly.

Flag Post

I think he forgot.

Flag Post

I knew it was him too! I investigated him, if I’d only got an answer then I could have voted for him. And gandalf, now you see why I wanted you to trust me – I knew you were a politician! XD
Flame, this was a brilliant game when it was flowing – the storyline was great, the concept was brilliant and the team communication was good too. Please put the winners of Round 1 and Round 2 on the list of forum games winners, along with the link!

Flag Post

and i was so gonna win!

Flag Post

The only thing i did was shielding wizard =(.

[Duh, i can’t motivate to change sheets in Wasteland .]
[Flame, please post actions.]