[Game] The Conflict Mafia [End Game|Slot 10] The Mafia Have Won! page 5 (locked)

124 posts

Flag Post

abusedzebra

I vote for him

Flag Post

Its_a_alt – 2
AbusedZebra – 1

Flag Post

So I’m not being lynched in this game, where I almost certainly deserve it, but everyone hates me in college mafia? WHY GOD WHYYYYYYY!

Flag Post

Umm, ok…?

Flag Post

I vote for its_a_alt.

Flag Post

Its_a_alt – 3
AbusedZebra – 1

Flag Post

Sigh

Can we just end the day now? The two people who haven’t voted don’t appear that they’ll be doing so any time soon.

Flag Post

Am i still alive? If yes, i vote for Its_a_alt.

EDIT: Damn, i died.

Flag Post

Night 3 begins

The next to be lynched was Its_a_alt. They dragged him to the post and did what they did to all the others. After Alt was dead the took his body ad dumped it in a dumpster.

Its_a_alt the Witness is dead.

Flag Post

Well, I guess I was as wrong as wrong can be.

Flag Post

We lose. The mafia kills one of us, tomorrow we can’t get a majority, and then we die.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

Day 4 Start

The next to die would be TailsTheFox12. The two crept silently through the night. The split one heading to the backyard of the house the other heading for the front. They both climbed into the second floor silently. The tallest one crept into his room and opened the door into it. Surprised to find himself by gunpoint in a few seconds. Tails had been expecting them.

“You didnt think i wouldn’t know did you? Now die.”

Tails lifted his shotgun up to the tallest mafias head. A gunshot sounded, but the mafia had not died. Instead the other had crept in through his window and shot him in the head. TailsTheFox12 was dead.

TailsTheFox12, the Witness is dead

Flag Post

We lose, but I vote Jaume. I’m pretty sure walford is the other mafia, but for now I vote Jaume.

Flag Post

I vote walfordking. He’s suspicious to me.

Flag Post

I change my vote to walford.

Flag Post

I vote Walfordking.

Flag Post

Ok, walford just got lynched which means he’s actually not mafia, but it’s too late. As the last townie, I’m screwed.

Flag Post

Night 4 Start

The next to die would be Walfordking. The other three ambushed him as he walked home. They like the others prepared the hanging post, and slipped Walfordking into it. The floor released as his body fell the the ground and his neck cracked. WalfordKing the Witness is dead.

Walfordking the witness is dead

Flag Post

I can hardly stand the suspense. Who’s gonna get night-killed, me or me?

Flag Post

End game

Today was the end. The two figures moved with silence. There was only one left to kill. It was done quickly. They grabbed him by the arms, and sunk two bullets into his head. They like they had with the others threw his body into the river. No burial or resting place for him.

Gandalf the witness is dead. The mafia have won!

Flag Post

If anybody was curious, Jaume was the godfather and I was the goon.

Good game, Helkaine. :)

Flag Post

OMG. Such a surprise twist. I thought, like, maybe they would kill me, or maybe me, BUT THEY KILLED ME! Totally unexpected.

Flag Post

Yes, we won! :D