Empire (The Revolutia Empire has won, Fogfun, Helkaine and AbusedZebra have taken over Europe!) (locked)

173 posts

Flag Post

Citizens of the world, Empire has begun!

The Rules

All forum game rules apply to this game.

Do not reveal your points distributions.

You can change your points distributions every three days. If your country gains 5 points by winning a war, I will put the 5 new points on Armed Forces, unless you send me a whisper telling me how to distribute the 5 points.

Wars
One country can be in a maximum of one war per day.
A country can go to war with any other country it likes, except in certain circumstances where I block a country from being involved in any wars. This will most likely be if two countries are merging, and I am awaiting confirmation from both users, in which case I would block both countries involved from entering a war.
To announce that you are invading/going to war with another country, you post on the thread. You can send me a whisper as well if you want, but you have to announce it on the thread.
Disasters
A disaster may happen in any one of two regions in Europe. Only one disaster can occur each day. When a disaster occurs in a certain region, the country with the lowest Resources points in that region is eliminated.
I choose which region the disaster occurs in by a random generator – there is no bias involved.
Regions:
West Europe: Britannia, Icebourg
East Europe: Revolutia, Kosorra

Merging
A maximum of three countries can merge to form a new, bigger, country, either by two countries merging and one merging with the new country later, or by all three merging at the same time. If two countries merge, the newly formed country gets five points extra, but if the new country merges again with another country, it doesn’t get any more points extra.
I will try and give a good name to countries newly formed as a result of merging, based on either history, geography or a simple combination of names. For example, if Latvia and Lithuania were to merge (they are not in this game, I know) I would name the new country Livonia. However, if Ukraine and Iceland merged, it is harder to find a link between these countries, so I’d call the new country Ukraland or something like that. If the two users in charge of the merged country aren’t happy with my name, I will change it as long as they can come up with a name they prefer that relates to one or both of the old countries in some way.
I need a message comfirmation from both users who intend to merge countries in this thread, otherwise I can’t merge the countries.
Merged countries need to send me a whisper with their new points placements.

If a country wins three wars or more, it can call itself an empire. For example, if Sweden beats Iceland, Germany and Greece, it will earn the new name ‘The Swedish Empire’.
Good luck, may the best country win!

List of countries:

The Britannia Empire (JaumeBG, walfordking, wizard96)
Germany (rokun)
Greece (RoguePilot)
Greenland (zedd236)
Icebourg (kilroy37, sgtawesome16)
Ireland (flashdeath30)
Italy (sargentguy)
Kosorra (Guillem14, commie_commander)
The Revolutia Empire (Fogfun, AbusedZebra, Helkaine)
Sweden (DragonBlaze123)
Switzerland (SoundFXMan)

The Revolutia Empire has taken control of Europe! Fogfun, AbusedZebra and Helkaine win!

Day 1

A murmur of anticipation is spreading across Europe. A lot will happen over the course of the next few days. Every country will be affected, and Europe will never be the same again. Right now, though, no-one suspects any change except the governments across all 17 countries. In the offices of every national government, presidents, kings, prime ministers, emperors and even Popes are planning their strategy, plotting attacks and negotiating fiercely with other countries.

Flag Post

Do i have to be next to a country to attack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

Do i have to be next to a country to attack?

No, you can attack any country except for Spain and UK right now. When they officially merge, you can go to war with the new merged country too.

Flag Post

I confirm that walfordking (United Kingdom) and I, JaumeBG (Spain), have merged.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I confirm that walfordking (United Kingdom) and I, JaumeBG (Spain), have merged.

OK, I just need walfordking’s confirmation now, I suspect he will be on later.

Flag Post

Helk, would you like to merge?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Helk, would you like to merge?

Sure, i’ll merge.

Flag Post

So morrr, how do we do the newly merged points thing? I mean we obviously don’t add them together.

Flag Post

Damn, I was going to ask Helkaine to merge.

Anybody interested in merging with me?

Flag Post

I wait patiently until either the day is over or someone wants to merge with me

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbusedZebra:

Hey, Helkaine, would you be at all interested in merging with me?

Sure, but its up to Fogfun if he wants you to too, as were already merging. Your aloud to merge three ways, you just dont get any points for the third country.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

So morrr, how do we do the newly merged points thing? I mean we obviously don’t add them together.

The new country gets 45 points. You and Helkaine decide how you will distribute these points, and one of you sends me a whisper with the points distributions.

Flag Post

Yeah sure, lets go 3 way!

[If you post that’s what she said…]

Flag Post

Alright. I’m good with a team of three.

Edit: Now comes the hard part. What should we name our new country?

Flag Post

So, do you, AbusedZebra and Helkaine all want to merge?

Flag Post

Yes, France, Ukraine, and Russia are all mergeing.

Edit: Now for the name….

Flag Post

Yep, I believe so.

Flag Post

So it will be Ukrussance.

[Just kidding, its up to morrr.]

Flag Post

commie, do you want to merge with me (Andorra)?

Flag Post

Sure

Flag Post

Helkaine and Fogfun, I whispered my suggestion for our points distribution.

Flag Post

Well… its quite hard to link these three countries… Ukrussance is quite good actually, or Frussaine? Ukranssia?

Hmm… all of these countries have gone through revolutions, the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the Orange Revolution, how about something to do with that, like Revoland?

Flag Post

fine! lil’ countries power!

Flag Post

I don’t care; its up to Abused and Helk.

Flag Post

Revolutia, maybe?

I really don’t know.