Empire (The Revolutia Empire has won, Fogfun, Helkaine and AbusedZebra have taken over Europe!) page 7 (locked)

173 posts

Flag Post

I’ll return more powerful than before (I’ve seen today that Kosorra was defeated)
Edit: I’ve got a question, what will Th Revolutia Empire do with me? XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guillem14:

I’ll return more powerful than before (I’ve seen today that Kosorra was defeated)
Edit: I’ve got a question, what will Th Revolutia Empire do with me? XD

I don’t know, AbusedZebra, Helkaine and Fogfun, when you get on, tell Guillem what you’re gonna do with him.

You’ll find out who won this evening.

Flag Post

No disaster hey.

Flag Post

Guillem, we’re going to lock you up in a cell and come in every two hours to brutally whip you just for the fun of it.

Nah, just kidding. We just needed another player for our game of Monopoly. Wanna play?

Flag Post

Monopoly? Phew, good thing I’m dead

Flag Post

Hey, shut it, dead guy.

Flag Post

The Third European War: Britannia Empire v Revolutia Empire

At last, the time had come. Two countries, from not even existing a short while ago, had accumulated more and more power until between them they controlled all of Europe. Three times each they had gone to war. Three times they had emerged victorious. The fourth time would be the last – either The Britannia Empire or the Revolutia Empire would emerge triumphant and create a new chapter in the history of the world.
It was the Britannia Empire that made the first move. Moscow citizens were awoken in the middle of the night by bombs dropping on the outskirts of the city. The blasts grew closer and closer, until the terrifying soaring of the planes could be heard all over the city. President AbusedZebra called President Helkaine, but the news was nothing new – Kiev was getting the same barrage. Meanwhile, a missile deployed from the French coast by a Britannic ship hit the centre of Paris, killing thousands. Another soon after hit the Eiffel Tower, and the great monument crumbled to the ground. Before there was any time to react to that, President Fogfun got reports that President Jaume had sent Britannic troops marching to Paris. The Revolutian Army immediately sprung into action, and when the first Britannic tanks appeared on the horizon, the Revolutians opened fire. The first hundred waves of soldiers were nearly all shot, but after a long time, there showed no sign of an end to the attack – there were simply too many Britannic soldiers. In the East, Kiev was having a similar problem; the Britannic army were attempting to get into the city, and they could not be kept out for much longer. In Moscow, however, the enemy were already on their way to the Kremlin. Zebra would not give up without a fight. He, along with other politicians, shot at the soldiers out of the windows, and kept going for some time.
And then, millions of Revolutians, soldiers and citizens, surrounded the Britannic troops and started firing. The Britannians were trapped on all sides. Knowing they could not get out, they surrendered.
News of a victory in Paris spurred Revolutian soldiers, who then marched into the Vatican part of Britannia. Pope Wizard was shot in the Apostolic Palace. By then, all across Europe, hundreds of battles between rival battalions had been created. It was impossible to tell who would come out the victor for some time. Rumours that President Helkaine had been killed affected many soldiers in Eastern Europe, and Revolutian regiments were outfought by their Britannic counterparts in in Ukrainian, Moldovan and Hungarian regions.
In Madrid, an unexpected bomb hit the parliament building. Officials rushed into President Jaume’s office to find him crushed under a heap of rubble. In London, King Walford heard the devastating news that Jaume was dead. With other reports that shiploads of soldiers were being unloaded and making their way to Buckingham Palace, he decided that victory was out of reach. He took off his crown, storing it in a safe only he knew the code to, as he did not ever want the Revolutians to get their hands on it, and waited to be arrested.
The Revolutia Empire took control of the Vatican, Madrid and London. Britannic soldiers were outpowered, and forced to surrender.
The Revolutian Empire has won the war. They have complete power over Europe.
AbusedZebra, Fogfun and Helkaine have won!

Flag Post

Yay! I knew putting a large majority of our points into Armed Forces would make us win.

Awesome game, Morrrr. I’d have to say it was my favorite game that I’ve played so far. Can’t wait for the next Empire.

Flag Post

Nice game, morrrr! Oh, well. Good game AbusedZebra, Fogfun and Helkaine. I always thought in the past 24 hours that you’d win. You’ve conquered more countries, makingyou have more points.

And watch out for “Empire: America” soon. It’ll be this game of the American continent. In May it’ll be here.

Flag Post

Will Empire America be North and South America, or just North?

Flag Post

Both, it will be the whole American continent.

PS: Greenland will also be included, making it the only country in both Empire and Empire: America.

Flag Post

Great game, cant wait for the sequel. Best game I’ve played since i joined Kong.

Flag Post

Nice game, morrrr!

I’d have to say it was my favorite game that I’ve played so far.

Thanks for your praise Jaume and AbusedZebra! And Zebra, you’ve played quite a few forum games, so that makes me very proud, especially as this was my first ever forum game.

Yea, Jaume is gonna do Empire: America, then I will do Empire Asia.
I will leave this open a little longer, and perhaps if I have time I will do a spoof biography of the three winning Presidents.

Flag Post

Thanks Helkaine, much appreciated! XD

Flag Post

Cool game, can’t wait for the next one

Flag Post

It was a cool game. Well done to Morrr. Well done to the winners. Maybe there could be a World Empire as well.

Flag Post

you should make after you’ve done all the other regions, a World Empire game. Where all the countries are the previous winners of the other games. Although you may need split one or two in half so theres enough. Either that or you split asia in half, and do two separate games on that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

you should make after you’ve done all the other regions, a World Empire game. Where all the countries are the previous winners of the other games. Although you may need split one or two in half so theres enough. Either that or you split asia in half, and do two separate games on that.

That’s exactly what I am planning to do, but that will be a long time away.

Flag Post

Congratulations Fogfun, AbusedZebra and Helkaine! I hope you enjoy your victories!

Flag Post

Damn i missed the sign ups for the game….
I have been reading alogn though! I will join number 2!

Flag Post

I’m actually gonna play next time.

Flag Post

I don’t know whether this is going to be locked or not, but I have one last thing to say.
A special thanks to JaumeBG for discussing some of the concepts with me and helping me find an unused slot!
Sorry for bumping a finished game, but that had to be said.

Flag Post

man… how does the pope lose? maybe i should have been the caliph (muslim)