Make and Twist a Wish page 4 (locked)

116 posts

Flag Post

Psycho ducks that kill you. I wish I had an Alienware computer instead of a Dell.

Flag Post

Wish granted, but it stuffs up.
I wish to have fun.

Flag Post

Wish granted, but you get arrested for ‘having fun’ in your neighbor’s front lawn.
I wish I owned the world.

Flag Post

you now own the world. However, just as you finish your world domination speach, a deathstar appears and blows it to very little pieces. You now own a large cloud of debris. Oh, and you are dead.

I wish for a sandwich.

Flag Post

Wish granted, but its been sitting at the bottom of my refrigerator for 5 years.
I wish I won the lottery.

Flag Post

YOU HAVE WON INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY 1000000 DOLLARS!!!!!!! 111ELEVEN!!1
FILL IN YOUR CREDITCARD INFORMATION IN THIS FORM TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!!!!! 111 !! ONE !!! ELEVEN
this message was brought to you by scam incorporate. We are not responsible if your money suddenly disappears and no prize is given
I wish for a new car

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

FILL IN YOUR CREDITCARD INFORMATION IN THIS FORM TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!!!!! 111 !! ONE !!! ELEVEN
this message was brought to you by scam incorporate. We are not responsible if your money suddenly disappears and no prize is given
I wish for a new car

That’s not a twist and how many times do i have to say stop repeating after one another for you to get the message?

Edit: Nevermind I actually went to what you called the form xD

Flag Post

Wish granted but after the first day a meteor hit’s it,
I wish TheAznSensation would stop Wishing for Ducks.

Flag Post

Granted, but TheAznSensation now wishes for geese, which are much more annoying.
I wish i was powerful

Flag Post

thats freaking egomaniacal, you get ur freaking wish but get killed cuz of overpower.
I wish I was legendary on kong

Flag Post
Originally posted by m0dx298:
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

I wish for a new car

That’s not a twist and how many times do i have to say stop repeating after one another for you to get the message?

Edit: Nevermind I actually went to what you called the form xD

you never got the international lottery scam? also, the small text. read it.

anyway, you become legendary on kong. Kong is a community of 2 persons, you and your alt, and in no way related to kongregate.

I wish for more cookies.

Flag Post

Right, so me wishing to be powerful is egomaniacal, but you wishing to be legendary is not.

Granted, but they are extremely burnt and have no flavor to them whatsoever.
I wish for world peace, just to see how it will be twisted.

Flag Post

world peace is done. Since there is no more need for them, we start destroying all weapons. 10 days after we have cut apart the last nuke, and turned it into toys, the aliens invade and take over the world with sticks and stones. There is nothing we can do to stop, since we have no more weapons left.

I wish I had some better ideas for wishes.

Flag Post

you get many of them , but because you wished too much that kongregate counts it as spam and deletes them

i wish that i get a wish that cant be twisted because its twisted by a twister that is twisted and hid a room guarded by Chuck Noris

Flag Post

done, but, chuck norrises favorite hobby is twisting wishes to those who dont spell his name right… so i am powerless

i wish that i could have frog for dinner.

Flag Post

you get one. it is delicious, and nothing seems to be wrong with it.

The next day, you wake up with explosive diarrhoea. Appereantly, the frog was not good anymore.

I wish farook and wizard didn’t sign their own death-warrants by spelling Chuck Norris’es name wrong, or failing to capitalize it.

Flag Post

done. too bad he doesnt like what ever these ’ things are, and kills you

i wish i didnt have to make random wishes cause i have no idea what to wish for

Flag Post

Granted, but you suddenly become full of ideas to randomly wish for.
I wish that anything I touched would become instantly fixed, but only if it was previously broken.

Flag Post

granted. did you know that the floor is supposed to be cracked and let you fall through it?

i wish that the gun on silent sams snail will shoot his name

Flag Post

not granted. artillery snail does not fire.

Flag Post

granted. you become nothing.
i wish artillery snail does fire.

Flag Post

Why do you want artillery snail to shoot me? What have i done to you?

Granted. He sinks red side’s battleship.
I wish for a treasure chest.

Flag Post

granted. it holds artillery snail- oh god! hes got a gun! no, dont fire it at silent sam! please dont! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish thtat artillery snail would shoot silentsam for good measure

Flag Post

granted. but the shot was a blank and deals no damage.
I wish artillery snail would stop attacking me.

Flag Post

it does , but after a while you discovered that the time freezed , with no one to talk with so you die from being bored

i wish everything in the world turns into cement cake