Make and Twist a Wish page 5 (locked)

116 posts

Flag Post

done, AFTER, a giant cake throwing at farook 24 party.

i wish that artillery snake exploded silent sams face

Flag Post

Done, but it was the wrong silent sam
I wish for lotsa spaghetti

Flag Post

done, but your highly allergic.
i wish that artillery snake exploded the right silent sams face

Flag Post

Granted, but he was immune to it, then he exploded you.

I wish for bad chickens!

Flag Post

done, but they exploded.
i wish artillery snail exploded in gandalfs face

Flag Post

Once again, why do you hate me so much?

Flag Post

…why is artillery snail attacking everyone? I like to think of him as pretty calm, but forceful when he has to be.

granted, but it was a substitute gandalf
i wish everyone would stop using artillery snail to attack one another

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Once again, why do you hate me so much?

i dont know, silent sams immune to it, and i feel like makeing a world wide record of gandalf kills in the forum, but mostly cause its fun! (college lynch was for me thinking your mafia, but it escalated)

anyways, granted but since theres only one person who is using it when the robo anti artillery snail police come to stop me, they have to kill artillery snail to stop me.

i wish i had a nuke to drop on gandalf.

Flag Post

granted, but its made of paper. and is missing everything that makes it work.
i wish wizard’s wish-twist made sense

Originally posted by wizard96:

anyways, granted but since theres only one person who is using it when the robo anti artillery snail police come to stop me, they have to kill artillery snail to stop me.

i wish i had a nuke to drop on gandalf.

Flag Post

Wth SilentSam and wizard96?
You endlessly posted after each other for like 20 posts if this carries On i’m gonna delete this Thread because you’re not giving other people a chance to grant wishes that they see first plus if i don’t delete it the thread will just get longer by 2 people and i will have no choice but to delete it because it has reached it’s max pages allowed.

Flag Post

granted, it makes sense cause, as im the only person who used artillery snail, i had him, and they stopped me by killing artillery snail. the robo anti artillery snail are what stopped artillery snail. but then i ressurect artillery snail and have him nuke gandalf.

Flag Post

Mod, stop being stupid. If we never did that, then this thread would hardly ever get posted in. Honestly, its the most fun when your going back and forth. And anybody who looks in this thread can post in it, I don’t see how them 2 playing stops anyone else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by m0dx298:

Wth SilentSam and wizard96?
You endlessly posted after each other for like 20 posts if this carries On i’m gonna delete this Thread because you’re not giving other people a chance to grant wishes that they see first plus if i don’t delete it the thread will just get longer by 2 people and i will have no choice but to delete it because it has reached it’s max pages allowed.

the process of stupid thread deleting
1. make game
2.two people play, everyone else offline
3. creator says for two people to shut up.
4. creator keeps people from playing as others werent there
5.death threats

Flag Post

Hey guys, you two don’t post for a couple hours, show him how dead this thread is without things like this.

Flag Post

done.

Flag Post

If that’s how you want it i’ll delete it