[Game] Colonize III, Final Frontier (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post

Story: Humans have launched 5 different inter-solar colony ships into space from Earth. Soon after,contact is lost. Create an empire and solve the Earth mystery in Colonize III , Final Frontier.

Flag Post

Players:
1-Helkaine
2-FlameFlight
3-speedy250
4-squidward568
5-hero122
6-zedd236

Flag Post
<reserved>

Flag Post

[I will start my story now.]
I marched through the large doors to the colony ship. I would have to familiarise my surroundings. I took in almost every detail of the oversized ship. After a while, i went outside.
“Get ready Daniel. Lift off in 20 minutes.” My deputy commander James said to me.
“Roger that.” I replied.

Flag Post

[Can you post our info here?]
I cross over the humongous entrance of Ztigka. “I wish everyone was back at Earth.”
I entered my ship, warming up the engine.I need more population. Alone is bad I thought.
I was ready to lift off t another planet to befriend with them.
LIFT-OFF” I yelled. We were in space, floating around in the dancing stars.
“Wow,wee!” I screamed. The sight was fabulous.
I saw another planet in sight ( Helkaine’s Planet ), and flew over to it.
I soon landed, seeing another ship.
“Hi,” I told a person staring at me, “I’m speedy250!”

Flag Post

I walk into my hangar, i need more population.
I see some guy land at our hanger and greet me.
“My name is Helkaine, what is your business here?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

I walk into my hangar, i need more population.
I see some guy land at our hanger and greet me.
“My name is Helkaine, what is your business here?”

“I would like to bond with you’re country.
Kind of like friends?”
Once Helkaine answers, I return back.

Flag Post

“A alliance? I agree to that. It can only help both our countries grow.”
After Speedy leaves the planet for his own i go back to to my colony.
I walk into the conference room.
“We need to set up resource stations along the planet.”
I plan out the stations, with my advisors.

Flag Post

“Daniel. We are getting ready to launch.” James spoke quietly.
“Roger.” I replied.
“I trust that the emporer would help us in this. I trust him alot.” James said.
“Uh hu?” I replied.
“Yeah. But i always trust you. I could go to hell and back and i will still trust you.” James looked at me.
“And the emporer?” I smiled.
“And the bloody emperor!” James laughed back. We got changed into our gear, and stepped inside our ship. The inside shon like a star.
“Lets go then….” James looked at me. “You ready?”
“I’m ready.” I said quickly.
Lifting off in 10 seconds.
Sweat started pouring down my face.
I sat back and gripped the controls.
3,2,1,0!
And the ship exploded off the planet, and into the atmosphere. I swiftly spun the wheel around twice, then clicked the button to communicate with our empire.
“Emperor, you hearing me?” I said into it. No reply. I said it louder. No reply. Great. Just great. Contact has been lost. I sighed.

30 minutes later, we were shooting through the vergu supernova. It would apparently blow up in 5 years, and wash away all the bad things in life, and leave all the good things. Turn the earth into a heaven, apparently. That was when they hit an asteroid.
“Oh damn it!” I roared. The ship spun out of control, and started to fly out of the space path.
“No no no!” I yelled. Then James leapt up and took control of the wheel.
“Daniel! You go fix it! Your the only one who can!” He shouted at me. I nodded and went to the back of the ship.

I climbed out of the self destruct exit, and picked up my tool box. I reached inside and pulled out a metal sheet of wood and some nuts, bolts and a wrench. I leapt out, and the lack of gravity slammed me into the wall of the ship. I clambered over to the large, gaping hole. It had been torn out so it looked like a mouth, with sharp, jagged teeth. It seemed to welcome me into something bad. Sweat flew off my face and vapourisde in the air. I put one hand in the hole and shoved the sheet of metal on it. I slammed some nails in and started tightening them with the wrench. Whe i was done, i started climbing back. Then, something slammed into the part of the ship i was on.

I recognised the blast as a flare launcher. It made the whole ship shudder. I got out my communication device.
“Hey, Jack, analyse the status of the ships!” I yelled into it. Jack was a friend of mine, also on the ship.
“This is bad news. The ship is vermillion status.” Jack replied, coldness in his voice. I stared in shock at the attackers. I dropped the communication device and leapt into the ship. The blast from the gun had burned my shoulder, and it seemed that another blast had found its way into my foot. I blacked out.

Flag Post

I land back on my planet.
I’d like to research that every 12 hours that I get a worker.
“I would sure like some more people to be here.”
I fish in my planet, catching a bunch of fish. I soon consume them.
Ahhhhhhh, I breathe the air in.

Flag Post

(Game post. I have expansionist.)
5 hours ago we launched. Into space. The unknown,the challenges that await us, were the only things that kept me going. If we were lost, who would go sucsessfully? That’s right, one of the other 5 that were launched. The White Hand was MY idea. No one else would know how we ruled. Anyway, we have just landed on our planet. No one was allwoed outside until enough air was pumped in to breathe in the harsh climate. The White Hand was a good name. Snow and ice all around. I set off in my sample-taker, to find out if there is breathable air. So far,no. But the ice suggests drinkable water. Good. Anyway, I find out that the place we have landed in is surrounded on all four sides by ice. I safely drive over the ice and find out that I have landed at the planet’s north pole. I head back to the colony, where people are quickly trying to set up homes before nightfall. I head into the command center. “How’s communications?” I ask the man sitting at the radio. “Not good sir.” “We sent out a transmission hours ago, looks like one of the others picked it up(Do whatever you want with this), but no Earth contact.” “We’ll figure that out later.” " I need for someone to set out and get food." I order.

Flag Post

Please can i research that every day i get a litre of oxygen supply.

“Daniel. Wake up.” I hear James say. I wake up. The ships had disappeared we were on our ship, safely.
“We are running out of fuel. We need you!”

Flag Post

For what seemed the fiftieth time that hour I again tried to contact Earth after making another adjustment to the radio. Technology was usually my specialty, but it seemed even I couldn’t build my way out of this. We were supposed to report in once we landed, but all I had gotten was static. Nothing from the other four expedition leaders, either. Radio waves may only go so fast in regard to the vastness of space, but my impatience was taking over. I sighed and went back to establishing all the ship’s functions as a temporary base. Then my radio emitted a beep. It had picked up a message, though there was no lasting communication signal. Oh, it was from another ‘faction’ leader…oh, what was his name…zedd, that was it. Seems it had been sent out before they landed on an icy planet. I sent a message regarding my position and wishes to maintain a good ‘neighborly’ relationship back the way the signal came, then began research on the types of materials on this planet.

Flag Post

A worker suddenly appears in front of me.
WOOHOO! I shout.
We both grab our axes and start mining in the gold mines of our planet.

Flag Post

“Good the stations are set up, lets get some workers and man them.”
I walk over to my lab supervisor.
“Begin research on more effective forms of life support, and energy gathering.”
I walk to the window staring out at my planet.
“It needs a name but what?”

Flag Post

I open my eyes fully and get up. I run towards the fuel can and smash it too pieces. I spray the oil into the fuel tank.
“There, better?” I smile, and then slam into the wall. A giant mechanical robot seemed to have gotten into the ship. The robot started to strangle me. My lungs gasped for breath as the robot tightened its grip. I made one last desperate attempt to survive. I hit the robot with my fist. Nothing happened. I started to slip in and out of consciousness. Then the robot suddenly loosened its grip. It doubled over and hit the floor. Another robot was standing there with a laser aiming at the other robot. I stared at both of the robots. Finally, the robot that had saved me turned off the lazer.
“Why did you save me?” I ask.
“Humans do not deserve to be destroyed.” The robot said witha tinny voice.
“But you could have died?” I said.
“Humans were our masters in the past. We came to earth and befriended them. And then the Flarezoids arrived.” It replied. I had heard of the Flarezoids. The robot that attacked me must be friends with a flarezoid.
“What is your name?” I asked the robot.
“X-983.” The tin voice replied.
“Ok. Mines Daniel.” I smiled. This would protect us from anything bad.

Flag Post

(Speedy, you don’t know where the mines are. I’ll give you the worker though.)

Flag Post

[Awww]
I go look for mines for my worker and I to mine in.
We then hear cracking down south.
“What’s that?” I shout.
“kaoijerfacwmerawe” My worker whispers.
We look to see what the crack is.

Flag Post

The crack is full of iron.

Flag Post

My worker forces me to mine the iron.
“Only if it’s not rusted!”
If the iron is not rusted, we mine it.

Flag Post

“Do you mind if i just call you X?” I ask.
“Sure.” X replys.
“Ok. Now, let land this ship on that planet!” I smile, and land the ship. I leap out and then hear sounds. I walk back inside and bring out my Shark Assualt Rifle and look through the scope. I had to be on alert. Things like the Flarezoids could have already inhabited this planet.

Flag Post

Everyone has gained 1 population. I hope you realize that 1 population is 1,000 people. Also speedy, with iron, you can now build things.

Flag Post

I look around at my ship.
“This is the future.. AND WE WILL CLAIM VICTORY!” the people yell out in happyness,chearing me on."
“First, cadet… anchor us to the ground and land. and first cadet, tell me if we have any rovers to scout the planet.”
(Am I doing this right?)

Flag Post

I stepped out slowly. Sweat flew from my face and floated in mid air. Suddenly, people that i hadn’t seen before appeared in the blink of an eye. 1000 people in about 1 second. Wow. But they were all robots, like X. Awesome!
“Listen! I will name this empire, (Whatever my empire name was :0)” I hear shouts of joy. I smiled. I could get used to this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

I look around at my ship.
“This is the future.. AND WE WILL CLAIM VICTORY!” the people yell out in happyness,chearing me on."
“First, cadet… anchor us to the ground and land. and first cadet, tell me if we have any rovers to scout the planet.”
(Am I doing this right?)

Yes. Even better than me.