[Game] Colonize III, Final Frontier page 2 (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post

A disater strikes Helkaine’s planet! A meteor shower destroys your research lab.
Research now avalible:
Planetary defense shields.
Troop Shielding.
New promotions:
Basic shielding. (Avalible to: Colony ships, all military ships, scout ships,but not workers.)
New Buildings:
Shield system command center.(Must have Planetary defense shields)

Flag Post

I had just finished doing a speech on a newly made podium.
“We will destroy all the Flarezoids in the universe! Because, this is our land!” I yell. The robots seem to enjoy me. I walk off the stage, and am immediatly greeted by my 2 informatives.
“Sir. Trooper Scythe has gone on strike.” One of the says.
“Interesting…. Hes one of our best troopers….” I mutter.
“Says he wants a promotion….” The other says.
“Then give him a training mission. Ask him to pick some people to go with him and destroy some of the stronger beasts, the evil ones, that are on this planet, hiding and plotting to destroy us.” I reply.
“Yes sir.” They both say, and speed off. About a second later, they walk up to me again.
“He says he wants you and only you.” They say. I sigh.
“Ok…”

1 hour later, i was standing outside the empire, staring into a wilderness of red fog.
“Ready, Scythe?” I ask.
“As ready as i will ever be!” Scythe smiles. We both walk into the red fog. Almost instantly. we spot a giant mechanical beast heading our way.
“Just in time…”
Scythe runs forward, his robotic hand falling off, revealing a plasma bolter, and shoots 5 bullets. Each one found there target. The beast roared, like the plasma just made it angry. I pulled out my scoped plasma sniper and crouched down. I aimed just below the beasts kneecap, and fired. The plasma bolt blew his leg clean off. The beast collapsed on the floor.
“Scythe. Finish him off and you get your promotion.” I looked at scythe. There was a huge grin on his face.
“Yes sir!” He managed to say, and went up to the metal giant. He loaded a new clip into the gun attatched to his arm. He fired for about 5 minutes, reloading when he had to. The beasts face was nothing but ash when he had finished.
“Trooped Scythe, you have now been promoted to Major Scythe.” I said. Scythe smiled and walked back inside. I followed him in.

I called up some researchers.
“Hey. You know them designs you showed me earlier? And the ore and chemicals our workers had mined? I want you to work on the Planetary Defense Shields and the Troop Shielding. I can’t face having some workers and troopers die.”

Flag Post

(You don’t build them. you tell them to work on them.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zedd236:

(You don’t build them. you tell them to work on them.)

I just edited. Also, for me, i am going to put things like “Chapter 0: Example” at the beginning of my posts. I start at chapter 4, since i have done 3 chapters already, but they had no name.

Chapter 4: The memory of a betrayer i called friend.
I had forgotten James. Every since that horrible day, i had left him to die. He deserved it.

I stood up on the new planet.
“James, this is so amazing! We can share this planet, and create a new empire!” I said to James. James shrugged.
“But it would be better with only one of us.” James grinned evily. I didn’t understand.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“I don’t need you.” He said, then pulled out a plasma pistol and aimed it at my head. I stared at him. He had gone bad. A betrayer. Taken over by the jealously within him. And he fired. The bullet pinged off metallic skin. I looked up. X had got in the way of the shot. He looked angry. He puleld out his gun and fired 5 bullets into James’ chest. James howled in pain and fell backwards, hitting the floor with a thud. A giant mettalic monster crept up towards James. Me and X moved backwards, and started building our city. We left James there, never to look at him again.

That day was horrible. It was ages ago, but the though still struck me like a cold vice.

Flag Post

After we find some mineing droids, we tested the air, and it’s very breathable,like earth. Apparently the ice caps on this planets 3 poles make a ring of water and vegitation.
as we step out we notice vains of ore.

Flag Post

Chapter 5: A problem.
I called for the informatives.
“You called for me earlier?” I mutter to them.
“Affermative, sir. We have a problem.” The first one says.
“What problem?” I ask.
“One of the troopers wants to be promoted, and has strapped a bomb to his chest. He threatens to blow himself and this empire up.” The second one replys.
“Not another one asking for a promotion!” I moan.
“I think you should better sort this out.” The first one says sadly. I sigh and walk over to the command room.

The robot had his hand gripping a small cable.
“Pull that, the empire blows up with me!” He laughs. I went over to him and punched him in the face. He reeled backwards. I grabbed his hand to stop him from pulling the cable.
“Don’t do this!” I yell at him.
“Burn in hell creep.” The robot says, and pulls the cable with his other hand. I leap backwards and overbalance. I hit the floor shoulder first. I looked up. The whole empire was falling down. All the robots would die. And i might to. I pulled myself to my feet. The room was falling apart. I looked around and saw X, I grabbed him and threw him and me out of the window. We crashed to the floor at an immense speed. We both hit the floor.
That was the end.

I woke up, breathign deeply. Another nightmare. I kept getting nightmares like that. I checked the room. The dream wasn’t real. I sighed a sigh of releif.

Flag Post

(Citizen time!)
I rubbed my eyes as I arose from my bed. Today was just another tedious, long day. I stretch as I pull my legs into my multi-layered pants.It was cold, but it still had air.I walked out of my home and plodded over to the radio station, to get the latest news firsthand. This tight-knit community was the best. Everybody knew everybody, and it wasn’t too crowded. At the station, Mr. Josh, as he liked to be called, waited at the entrance. “What’s up?” I asked casually. “The colony that intercepted our message send a reply. The scientists made a huge breakthrough in shielding technology, and the preident has issued a new law.” “Really?” I say, now intrigued. "Yeah, law 345. It says: worker’s minimum wage must be $30.00 per week. The teenagers though, they have to be satisfied with $10.00. “Ohh did he now?” I chuckle. “OH! Wait!” He shouts as I turn to leave. “Mrs. Finn wants you to go shopping so she can make breakfast for you,” He manages to choke out before exploding with laughter." Okay then. See ya later!" I leave and turn towards the shopping mart near the center of town. My wife had always been pushy. I sigh and start off.

Flag Post

Chapter 6: Invasion.

“All snipers, to me!” I yell. All the snipers, Sylm, Jla, Krall and Z, walked over to me. “We have spotted at least 1 hundred hostile ships heading our way. I want you to aim and snipe as much of the drivers as you can. Dismissed.” The snipers walked away. I call up the close combat team.
“If any ship lands or send out some troopers, we need you to give them a nice welcome.” That made all the soilders grin. “Dismissed.”
I then called up X.
“X, i want you to use your explosives and destroy any landing ship or if they are still in flight. Dismissed.” He nods and turns away. And then the screams of gunshots, death and pain came.

Flag Post

Come on people!

Flag Post

(this is dead out of interest)
I set up men with robots to outline our borders, and set up some small biodomes. mabey that will keep the atmosphere strong,for now.

Flag Post

[I can haz sign-up? Despite the fact that it is dying? Also, Zedd, maybe next time you should stick with something else. A competition maybe? Or a mafia.]

Flag Post

Chapter 7: Backfire.

I pulled out my pistol and fired 10 bullets into the drivers face. They went down instantly. The flarezoid ship spun out of control, and hit the ground. I flew off it and smacked into the ground head first. I groaned and called for X.
“X! Take them out!” I say to him. He nods, and starts blowing up the ships. I get up. Then i notice the bullet wound in my hand. That was what that noise was. The first bullet didn’t hit the man. It backfired and hit me in the arm.

Flag Post

I set up buildings for civilians, and my ship starts takeing trips to nearby planets, to leave them to ruin with bringing back there wildlife and ores. turrets start comeing up. people start working in makeing more iron support beams, and a generator for a secrete plan.

Flag Post

I rushed over to the medical room and was immediatly treated for my wound. I nodded a thank you. I heard some explosions. My radio crackled into life.
“Dan. I hate to say this to you, but….. Wolfbringer.” X said through it. I swore. They had broken in. I kept my gun trained on the door of the medical ship. I waited there for 5 minutes, waiting for something to happen. The door finally blew off its hinges, and 7 Flarezoids entered. I threw myself to the side and under the table. At least 10 robots came out of hiding, in hope to destroy them, but each one exploded at the touch of a plasmatic rocket bullet. I kept low, keeping my pistol aimed for there feet. I aimed down the sights, and fired 10 bullets. Each one hit a Flarezoids leg, nocking them over. I leaped out and blew the head off of 5 of them. One of the remaining punched my face, and i hit the ground with a thud.

Flag Post

OKay this is definetly dead.