Click here to sign up!

Rules:
speedy250 can do anything
no changing rules
no g0dmodding
if speedy250 sees you do something he doesn’t want you to, it’s not valid

Story
“I love nature,” Bob said.
“I hate nature man i hate nature. I ****ing hate nature s much! I ********************** nature!” his brother Barbie said.
Bob held up a jar of many species of bugs, then releasing them to the ground.
The critters went all around Bob’s Back Yard looks like this:

Take a form, and sign up!

YOUR BUG MUST BE FROM THE BUG LIST!
YOUR SPECIALTY MUST BE FROM THE SPECIALTY LIST!
YOU MAY REQUEST BUGS ( THEY MUST BE A MAIN SPECIES OF BUGS, NOT A TYPE OF A SPECIES )

Form -
Bugname:
Bugtype:

Species: (ONLY PICK ONE TYPE OF TYPE OF THE SPECIES, IT CANNOT BE MULTIPLE SPECIES UNLESS YOU UPGRADE IT IN THE SHOP)
Ants : speedy250
Spiders : Scab86 and Zedd236
Flys :
Beetles : Kranix
Earthworms :
Grasshoppers : Helkaine, Fogfun
Cockroaches/Crickets ( PICK ONE ) :
Butterfly :
Dragonfly : BCLEGENDS, Flameflight
Bee : farook24, BurntMarshmellow
Termite : hero122, markvdv
Centipede : randomturtle
Pill Bug : SilentSam

Specialty Starters: STARTER, NOT THE SHOP
Rock Climber – You can climb up walls that are flat, but not bumpy walls, even by 2 centimeters.
Baby Swimmer – You can survive in water the height of a small, normal game case manual height. ( the book is flat )
Pillow Buff – You are slightly stronger than usual. ( that means you can hit a little harder, a little resistance from the wind, etc. )
baby baby phobia – You make people that see you a little scared.

FAQS ( Frequently Asked Questions )

Question: Do specialties last for all of my bugs?
Answer: Yes, but some certain specialties last for only one bug.

Question: Can we buy specialties?
Answer: That means you get 2 bug points for one post on a page, if you post 3 posts on a single page, you get 3 bug points instead of one point. If you get 5 posts on a single page, you get 5 bug points. If you get 10 posts on a single page, then you get 10 bug points. You can do many stuff with Bug Points such as buying stuff, healing yourself, producing eggs, and more.

Question: What are all the stuff we can do with Bug Points?
Answer: Check the specialty shop.

Flag Post

Specialty Shop ( BP = bug points ) (BC = BUG COINS)

INFO: You can buy specialties with a certain currency called Bug Points. You get 2 bug point per page you comment on, and 3 bug points per 3 posts on a single page. For these, you can only get these once a page. You can do many stuff with Bug Points such as buying stuff, healing yourself, producing eggs, and more. Every 5 posts on a single page, you get 5 bug points. You can only get this 2 times per page.
If you didn’t get that..
That means you get 2 bug points for one post on a page, if you post 3 posts on a single page, you get 3 bug points instead of one point. If you get 5 posts on a single page, you get 5 bug points. If you get 10 posts on a single page, then you get 10 bug points.

YOU MUST HAVE SOME STORY AND QUALITY OR YOUR POST OR YOU WILL LOSE POINTS! OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT DOESN’T COUNT!

Rock Climber: You can climb up walls that are flat, but not bumpy walls, even by 2 centimeters. cost 5 bp
Baby Swimmer: You can survive in water the height of a small, normal game case manual height. ( the book is flat ) cost 5 bp
Pillow Buff: You are slightly stronger than usual. ( that means you can hit a little harder, a little resistance from the wind, and resist bug sprays SLIGHTLY. You still have a great chance of dying from the bug spray though, it gives you time to get bug treatment. ) cost 5 bp
baby baby phobia: You make people that see you a little scared. cost 5 bp
Sports Babeh: You go somewhat faster. A little faster. Cost 10 BP
Small Egg: A small single egg.. Cost 25 BP
Normal Egg: An egg!.. Contains 3 small eggs. Cost 50 BP
Big Egg: Wow! Contains 6 small eggs! Cost 80 BP
HUGE EGG: Holy…. Contains 12 small eggs. Cost 100 Bp
Fortune Egg: Hehehehe… Contains 25 small eggs. Cost 100 BP, a 50 50 chance of getting a Big Egg.
Pinch Bite: Your bite is a little stronger. Cost 15 BP
Sting Regen: For certain bugs with a stinger, they can sting one time, and not die. You can buy as much as you can. Cost 5 BP
Bug Coin: Special currency. Cost 10 BP
Your first egg.: Buy your first egg! CAN ONLY BE BOUGHT ONCE! Cost 1 BC
SHORT FLIGHT: Fly for the amount of 5 seconds. Cost 3 BC
“I like this game!” Poster: Show that you really like this game! Cost 10 BP

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

Monsteriary

Male Kid: A toughie… He just stomps!!!
Female Kid: A little weaker toughie, she runs away and tells on the bug to stomp, or just stomps on it with paper.
Male Baby: He’ll just smash you up like nothing.
Female Baby: She’ll just smash you up like potatoes.
Male Teen: He will just punch you.
Female Teen: She will scream and ask a Male to kill you.
Male Adult: He’ll bugspray, punch, kick, stomp, do dangerous things to you.
Female Adult: She’ll just grab you and squash you.
Weak Lizard: It’ll attempt to swallow you.
Crow:The gentlest bird in the backyard. It tries to swoop down, hopefully catching bugs to eat. Mostly likes worms.
Weak Snake: Defanged. It does not put venom into you, but can still eat you if it tries it’s hardest, and you fall for it.

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

I walk around, finding a home.
MOMMEH,” a little girl shouts, “THERE ARE ANTS IN THE BACK YARD!!!”
I quickly go away, and hide behind the wall of the fountain ( as seen in the picture ).
I build my ant hill, and go in it.
1 hour later
I’ll just rest. I’ll go outside and look for other bugs!
I wonder around.

10 minutes later

I find a pillbug.

“Oh, a pillbug,” I whisper, walking up to him, “What’s your name?”

Flag Post

[Original deleted due to new events]

After gathering my senses of being dumped out of a jar into this behemoth of a garden, an ant approaches me and quietly asks me what my name is.

“Samuel, whats yours? Also, why are we whispering, its not like the humans can hear us anyway?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

I walk around, finding a home.
MOMMEH,” a little girl shouts, “THERE ARE ANTS IN THE BACK YARD!!!”
I quickly go away, and hide behind the wall of the fountain ( as seen in the picture ).
I build my ant hill, and go in it.
1 hour later
I’ll just rest. I’ll go outside and look for other bugs!
I wonder around.

10 minutes later

I find a pillbug.

“Oh, a pillbug,” I whisper, walking up to him, “What’s your name?”

Originally posted by SilentSam:

[Original deleted due to new events]

huh?

Flag Post

[I had a post ready, that involved me crashing through your ant hill on accident, but then you changed your post to that we had met. I had already posted and was in the process of changing my post]

[Also, if I may make a suggestion, make the Fortune Egg cost more than the Big Egg. That way the 50/50 makes a better distinction between buying the Big Egg and getting the Big Egg or buying the Fortune Egg and getting either Big or Fortune Egg. But hey, its your game, do what you will.]

“So, whats going on Mr. Ant?”

Flag Post

[I shall join this game as a dragonfly, with a starter specialty of Pillow Buff. I then buy Rock Climber with the five bug points I supposedly start with, as the others have, leaving me with a total of… one bug point to boot after this post! Amazing.]

Being a dragonfly is pretty awesome. For a start, humans are less likely to try and swat me due to my speed and handsomeness (I would say beauty, but being a male dragonfly and all… meh), but I am also able to survive better than most, as I can eat other bugs whilst simultaneously being hard to prey upon due to my size.
Enough about me, though. I fly around for a bit, then eat a couple of flies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[I shall join this game as a dragonfly, with a starter specialty of Pillow Buff. I then buy Rock Climber with the five bug points I supposedly start with, as the others have, leaving me with a total of… one bug point to boot after this post! Amazing.]

Being a dragonfly is pretty awesome. For a start, humans are less likely to try and swat me due to my speed and handsomeness (I would say beauty, but being a male dragonfly and all… meh), but I am also able to survive better than most, as I can eat other bugs whilst simultaneously being hard to prey upon due to my size.
Enough about me, though. I fly around for a bit, then eat a couple of flies.

I’ll let you in, but please use the form in the sign up link ( use the form given ) at the link I give you at the top of the first post.

Flag Post

“Bullet,not much,” I reply, “I’m just looking for new buggies to become friends with!”
I ask if Samuel wants to partner up.

(BTW, if people are wondering what kind of ant I am, I am a Papaponera, AKA a bullet ant)

Flag Post

“Yeah sure, I’ll team up. So you’re a bullet ant? Don’t you guys live in the rainforest?”

Flag Post

“Well, I fell asleep, and when I woke up, I was in a cage that belongs to a “human”, a thing that I’ve heard of that rules Earth. He then made a hole in the box and I ended up here," I replied.

Flag Post

“Oh. I’ve just been around here my life. The human recently caught me and put me into some kind of invsible cage. There were walls there, but I couldn’t see them.”
I hear a buzzing overhead and notice a dragonfly zooming about, eating flies.
“Ooh. He should not be doing that. This is Wasp airspace out here.”

Flag Post

“Oh, okay.” I reply.
I tell him See you later!
I walk back to my anthill..
I am happy to find a new friend!

( i have 12 points, for having 10 points at the start ( i made this game ), having 3 posts in a single page. ( if you have the 3 posts award, the one post per page thing doesn’t count.

Flag Post

[7 BP, so basicly is gonna take like…48 pages of at least 3 posts and no purchases to get to 100. wow no one is gonna be able to buy those 100’s]
“Later.”
Bullet walks off.
I feel kinda thirsty, so I head to the structure in the middle of the garden that sprays water. I believe the human calls it a “Fountain”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

[7 BP, so basicly is gonna take like…48 pages of at least 3 posts and no purchases to get to 100. wow no one is gonna be able to buy those 100’s]
“Later.”
Bullet walks off.
I feel kinda thirsty, so I head to the structure in the middle of the garden that sprays water. I believe the human calls it a “Fountain”.

i’ll increase to 2 points and 3 posts in one page is 4 points, so now I have 15 points)

I walk outside my ant hill, looking for food.

Flag Post

[alright that makes it more able to get the big stuff. i have 9BP then]

I reach the “fountain” and begin drinking water, being careful not to fall in, as I have not taken swimming classes at the YBCA (Young Bugs Christian Association) yet. I hear some rustling in the grass behind me. I run off the stone of the “fountain” and ball up, hoping that the downhill incline will carry me far enough to be safe.

Flag Post

[I hope more people start playing..]
I walk out of my anthill.
I decide to go to the fountain to take a drink.
“Oh, hi Samuel!” I shout.

A bird suddenly swoops down, missing us by a hair.
LOOK OUT!” I shouted.

Samuel and Bullet: Find a way to avoid the bird, and fast!

NEW MONSTER FOUND: Crow – The gentlest bird in the backyard. It tries to swoop down, hopefully catching bugs to eat. Mostly likes worms.

[ EVERY 5 POSTS IN A PAGE, GETS YOU 5 BUG POINTS! YOU CAN GET THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN THIS CANCELS OUT THE 3 POINTS PER PAGE. ]
[ I also made 3 posts per page = 3 points, but you can keep the current amount. ] I have 7 posts this page so far, so 5 = 5 points. I will take off 3 so i have 12, and now I have 17 points!
[Your posts must contain quality or you will lose points]

Flag Post

[I signed up, just to let you know.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

[I signed up, just to let you know.]

[I know. I just said I wish for some people to start playing and for some people to sign up.]

Flag Post

[So can i start.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

[So can i start.]

Yes