Backyard Bugville GAME ( signups still open ) GAME STARTED page 12

298 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BurntMarshmellow:

[3 BP]
As I’m flying to the centipede, another bee flies up to me in midair and asks my name.
“I’m Flare. Can we continue this in just a minute, I gotta go tell a dad his kids have been taken.”
I turn around and see that he has a confused look on his face. I would too.
I get to the centipede, who is understandably worried about his kids. He doesn’t seem too pleased that I’m not carrying them, or have Blade with me.
“Uhm…hey. So I found Blade but he was being confronted by these 2 snakes, which I don’t see why he had to worry about them, I mean they’re pretty ground based and he can fly, getting off topic. Uhm..oh yeah. I went and scared off the snakes, but when I went back Blade had left. I’m sorry man.”

Okay, I’ll forgive you 2 this time.

No, not 5 bugs

It’s daytime…

Every bug climbs out their shelter, finding out that they lost all of their eggs,and gained all their bug points back.

NOOO” 99 legs plus one screams.

Out the shelters the bug sees that there are (WHAT!!?) 9 teenagers, 3 kids, and Barbie are having a party. Better be careful.

There is a shade, a table with barbecue covered in tin foil, barbecue currently cooking, people eating barbecue in mini tables and on the ground, and people playing!

EVERYONE: avoid the humans, or do something but don’t get killed

Flag Post

Every bug climbs out their shelter, finding out that they lost all of their eggs,and gained all their bug points back.
“NOOO” 99 legs plus one screams.

luckily my eggs have hatched so i have children anyway

“it looks like a stay inside day kids”

“yays” they say

Flag Post

[What the hell? That ain’t fair, man. My egg was really close to hatching too…
…wait, ALL our bug points? I’ll have to calculate that…]

I awake to find that my egg has gone missing… what? God damn… well, whatever. Looking out of my home, I see a large number of humans having a party of some kind. I suppose I’ll stay in today… mayeb catch some flies, if I have the time and space.

[EDIT: I think I had about five posts per page, so assuming I get back the five I started with, I now have… 62 bug points.]

Flag Post

(12 BP)
I look for some bread crumbs, so I scourer under a table, feasting on barbeque sauce and cornbread crumbs only to notice… I’m trapped. I begin to note what I can do in the dirt with my arms.

Plan

dig,X
direct there attention to someone else,?
live here,X
evolve,?

Flag Post

(14 BP)
I decide evolve Is a good idea, so I get (rock climber) and clumb up the leg of the table, and chip a piece of wood of, big enough to cover me completely. After that,I scuttle away, back ton the porch, hopefuly nobody else makes this mistake… but hey, It least I’m stuffed.
(wait we got 5 BP to start with? ok, so I’m back to 14. NVR mind.)

Flag Post

[Speedy, what do you mean “all their bug points back.” Every point that we’ve spen up to now is refunded, or just the 10 from the coin for the egg?]

[24 BP]
Samuel
Well, the suns up. Thats good. Ted and I head out into the garden, searching for a meal for the day. We see that alot of humans have come out into the garden, having some kind of party, so I decide that Ted and I should stay very far away, as humans love messing with us pillbugs.

Flag Post

(17BP)
after I get back to my little carveing in the wood, I decide it’s time to build more.

the green shows where I want carve thats easy. yellow,a bit harder. and red would definately take some workers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomturtle:

“NOOO” 99 legs plus one screams.

luckily my eggs have hatched so i have children anyway

“it looks like a stay inside day kids”

“yays” they say

Eggs include children.

@slientsam, if you bought an egg, you get your bp bag.
@hero122 nice picture, i like to see people draw like that! drawing a good quality picture like that gets you an extra bug point!

Bullet finds a hole in a tree. Bullet climbs in it, finding a termite. “What’s your name?”

Flag Post

I look for my kids finding nothing

“if this is all the eggs and kids missing there all at the same place

my nest thing

brown = soil

dark brown = background soil

black = room enterance

grey = rock

Flag Post

(i buy 2 sting regen , leaving me with 4 BP)
i see 99 legs and one searching for something and ask him “what are you searching for ?”

Flag Post

“my kids there missing”

Flag Post

“maybe those humans stole it !”
(4 BP)

Flag Post

(20 BP)

“Maple. You can rest here, those humans may be able to snap you like a twig,but they can’t see from here. Whats your name?”
I ask as I start chipping away at the green area,makeing little stumps for sitting on.

Flag Post

(bump)
(BTW i’ll message you about some Ideas for the shop, I looked kind of skimpy.)

Flag Post

Well, since this game is getting nowhere fast, I’m gonna quit. But I’m gonna go out with style.

I fly up and out of my hive, heading straight for the festival that the humans are throwing. Several of the women scream, but the one called Barbie runs straight at me and catches me in his hand. I manage to get both of my stings into his hand before he crushes me into a powder.

Do what you will with this.

Flag Post

(22 BP)
As I wait for my guest to answer, I hear a scream,and a bee fly around,but he getts killed by that EVIL little girl,Barbie. “I shall avenge him,later.”

Flag Post

(BUMP)

Flag Post

i run and look for my kids

Flag Post

[I agree with Burnt. This game isn’t really going anywhere, plus it’s boring. Imma quit too.]

All of a sudden, a large – VERY large, much more so than myself – spider enters my home. Before I can say anything, it bites me, and I fall unconscious instantly. In my mind, I have brief visions of strange colours and shapes, before my internal organs completely disintegrate from the potent venom and I die.

Flag Post

[yeah it is boring and i lost everything]

I climb to the barbicue and sneak into a burger and hides before getting eaten by barbie. I die happy.

[my children are also dead]

Flag Post

I agree. I’m shutting this game down.

Flag Post

I keep growing and expanding,untill I knock down a tree that kills everyone in the house, and my followers take total control of the world.
C ya.

Flag Post

All your base are belong to us. I then explode.