11 posts

Flag Post

get a slot

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizard96:

get a slot

Expln

Flag Post

you need to get a slot by going to the first sticky for this game to be legal. too bad there are no slots.

Flag Post

i dont get it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by mikecross666:

i dont get it…

Neither do I

Flag Post

help

Flag Post

is this a game or something please explain more in details because we can quite get what is is thread

Flag Post

Only 20 games can be online and active, due to the traffic. Games will be ignored if this system wasn’t made, such as this one.
All 20 slots for the 20 games are taken, go here, and wait for a slot to be open, then use the form in the first page to take a slot. You’re game will then be legal!

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

Only 20 games can be online and active, due to the traffic. Games will be ignored if this system wasn’t made, such as this one.
All 20 slots for the 20 games are taken, go here, and wait for a slot to be open, then use the form in the first page to take a slot. You’re game will then be legal!

Bad grammar, please fix, or I no understand.

Flag Post

There are only 20 spots to put a game. All of those spots are taken. You must wait until another game finishes, then you can go to the thread speedy gave you and take a spot. Otherwise, the mods will come. AND FURY WILL RAIN FROM THE SKIES!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

You no have place to have game. 20 maximum games. you game 21. wait until game closes, then you have place.

I don’t understand when people talk to me like I’m a baby. Please use proper language and I’ll do the same. Locked Thread btw.