[Sign Ups] FAW V: The Nightmare Begins. [Sign Ups Still Open] (locked)

41 posts

Flag Post

The world is falling. Darkness is gripping the world like a freezing cold vice. A friend is possesed. Nightmare is rising. Everyone thinks this is a never ending nightmare.
But the true nightmare has only just begun.

Welcome to FAW! A world with supernatural creatures, a god who abandoned the world, and a team. The team fight to save the world, and themselves. After a while, they find themselves alone on the world, everyone else dead. You fight for survival.

Join now. If you dare.

Made by Squidward568, creator of the hit series of FAW. Yes, i know thats what your signing up for now, but i just thoguht you might want to know that i was the original creator….

Anyway, there have been 4 of the games so far. This is the fifth.

Use this bio to join!

Name:
History:
Power:

Good luck.

1.Unown Entity (BCLEGENDS. Is currently controlling five characters – himself, Alex, Catherine, Fred and Charlotte.)
2.Raig Aida (Craigkiller)
3.Zackary Seld (Flashdeath30)
4.Mega Z (Kingzak13)
5.Grim (Grim_weeper00)
6.Martin Carpen (Minnakht)
7.Cambazooty Jackson (PlainBlandMan)
8.Hob (Walfordking) (Walfordking is now playing as Gin, Toby and Hob at this moment.)
9.Chris Crippler (Squidward568) (Is now playing as Nathan, Chris and Jake Crippler)
10.David Burnanen. (CrimsonBlaze.)
11.Jaye Granger. (FlameFlight.)
12.Marius Embelus. (RandomTurtle)
13: Alex Stryka (Slater9731)
14:Miles ‘Tails’ Prowler (TailsTheFox12)
15:Lightbringer (Fogfun)
16:Zeux Schurbuster (Aldrin)
17: Knuckles (KnucklesTE12)
18: Sonic (SnoicTHedgehog.
19.Oticka Moon (goes by radclaw) (Radclaw1)
20.Jeremiah (TimeStrike)
21. Ivan Townes ( NonSequitur)
22.Noob (Tbenn14)
I have also deleted all the inactives. So, there are only 10 players left.

Flag Post
<reserved>

Flag Post

I’m going to keep my characters in this, Hob, Gin and Toby. The last FAW was just too confusing. I hope there’s no barrier up this time.

Flag Post

Why does everyone hate the barrier? FAW is a team work based game? How can you do teamwork if you all split up……..

Explain. I will take any ideas for this game and consider them.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up, sounds like it might get a bit confusing though.

Name: Jaye Granger
Appearance: Fair skin, blond hair, hazel eyes, somewhat strong.
History: A man from families who favor aircraft and advancing technology, Jaye has always done his best to keep a sharp mind and an even sharper weapon. He largely does not understand the horrific world he has just been thrust into.

Anyone reading this: It’s been about five months. Think I’ll update for current standards.

Name: Jaye Granger
Appearance: Currently a kitsune, has gold fur, piercing ice blue eyes, around 3’, and has three tails.
History: A man from families who favor aircraft and advancing technology, Jaye has always done his best to keep a sharp mind and an even sharper weapon. Over time with FAW, there have been a couple main highlights: He’s become the Ruler of the Universe, met a phoenix, and become a fox-like anthropomorphic animal.
Power: Chronokinesis.

Can’t continue at this moment.

Flag Post

Ok then, We are a target for the bad guys if we all stick together. We’re still a team if we split up. Just think it like this Squid.

There’s one police force in the whole world based in America. The UK and Spain are hit by crime. How do you solve the crimewave in them two countries.

Same with FAW.

Flag Post

I guess……

But i guess not everyone can just go on and do there own thing…. Not with the storyline needed for this game….

I will consider that idea….

Flag Post

FlameFlight, you are in!

Flag Post

Yeah, yeah, I got carried over.

Flag Post

I will start the game soon.

The sign ups will still be open.

Flag Post

I’d like to sign-up with my previous character. I plan on actually playing this time too. Now, off to read the others…

Flag Post

Can you please post your bio? I kinda deleted the inactives.
Please post the bio again :0

Also, put a power in there.

Like….

Power: Telekenetic.

Flag Post

Name: marius embelus
Appearence: white hair, grey skin, red eyes
History: unknown
Power: spirit sheild

Flag Post

I return as Alex Stryka!

Flag Post

Name: Lightbringer
Appearance: White, mixing-pot Male
Personality: Not to trusting.
Weapon: Excalibur
History: I woke up one day, lying on the ground, no memory of my past. A large, painful scar across my chest. I got up, and vowed to figure out what had happened to me.
Power: Extreme agility/speed [As they are sort of the same thing.]

Flag Post

Squid, my brother and I had an idea of somewhat sharing a character, dual personalities sort of, and the two sides are typically fighting for dominance, the body switching appearance to reflect that. He’s here and said he’ll put up a post to confirm with his information shortly after I have this posted. Oh, and you can also put my power down as time powers.

Flag Post

[This is a confirmation of Flame’s above post.]

Name: Miles ‘Tails’ Prowler
Appearance: Orange and white fox, two tails, sky blue eyes.
History: Unstable, a video game character brought into reality by a freak electric storm, now shares a body with Jaye G.
Power: Flight

Flag Post

Name:Zeux Schurbuster
Appearance: Good Looking, Black Hair, Blue Eyes.
History: A Boy who dreamed to have lightning powers and Teleportation Ability. Until now.
Power: Lightning and Teleportation

Flag Post

Everyone is in!

Flag Post

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
Appearence: Blue, animal, widely known in video games.
History: Brought out of gaming world when real/virtual barrier was broken, he and Knuckles (My brother is going to be posting after me) made a run for it and eventually found the FAW group.
Power: Speed

Flag Post

Name: Knuckles the Echidna
Appearence: Red, animal, fairly well-known video game character.
History: Originally guardian of the Chaos Emeralds, he came out through the gateway between reality and virtuality, somehow wandered to FAW group over time.
Power: Strength

Flag Post

[…I know these two. Quite satirical of them…still, more players probably wouldn’t hurt…]

Flag Post

Uh…… Wait a second.

Lets see your name.

SonicTHedgehog12.
KnucklesKTE12.
Note the 12 in both of them.
Then look at Tails…..

Notice what i can notice?
My guess is that both of you are trying to get Tails in trouble by some sort, or are both Tails alts…..

Please give an alibi.

EDIT: Ok, your in.

Flag Post

[Me, or them? If you want my view of the story, those are old friends of mine, though they haven’t been on for a while…it was essentially to have the three characters, recognisable as a group (hence the 12), but a while after, we went our seperate ways, both here and RL…I’m just annoyed they started tracing me without warning (Even though they would always be the ones to do that kind of thing…).]

Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsTheFox12:

[Me, or them? If you want my view of the story, those are old friends of mine, though they haven’t been on for a while…it was essentially to have the three characters, recognisable as a group (hence the 12), but a while after, we went our seperate ways, both here and RL…I’m just annoyed they started tracing me without warning (Even though they would always be the ones to do that kind of thing…).]

[^ That pretty much tells the story. Also, sorry. We thought a surprise would be better welcomed…]