[Sign-Ups Avaible!]Riddle Game

464 posts

Flag Post

The Riddle Game

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GAME GOES OFFLINE AT MIDNIGHT.

This is a simple game, a riddle will be posted, and you have to solve it.

If you get it right, you gain a point, and you post a riddle.

If you get it wrong, you lose a point.

After Every 10 Riddles, an EXTREMELY hard riddle must be posted, to keep the challenge going. This special riddle rewards 5 points instead of one.

RULE #1: Absolutely, NONE WHATSOEVER, CHEATING. It takes out the fun.

RULE #2: If a riddle is posted and 3 people cannot guess it correctly, the answer must be told by the poster, and another riddle posted.

RULE #3: You may not post a riddle while another one is still being solved.

RULE #4: If a hint is posted for a riddle, the points gained for correctly guessing the riddle will be brought down by 0.2 points.

I will have a person to run this game during the weekdays, starting at 10PM-12AM. At midnight, the game goes offline.

Have fun!

Players:
thefameboy64(Owner)
ChaosFF2 (Checks on thread, and keeps score on schooldays starting at 10Pm-Midnight.)
miniwally (points: 1)
SilentSam (points: 1)
Fogfan (Points: 0)
farook24 (points: 0)
squidward568 (points: 0)

Riddle Count: 1 (Resets to 0 once it has reached 10
1st riddle:

A man is found in a room tied to a rope from the ceiling. There is nothing in the room except the hanging man and a puddle of water directly below. How did he die?

Flag Post

He died because he hanged himself?

Flag Post

DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL YOU SIGN UP.

Flag Post

I sign up. Because he hung himself?

Flag Post

sheesh. just trying to point out some grammatactical errors.
[signs up]
He was gonna hang someone else, but slipped and his head fell perfectly into the noose.

[Edit] also, you mention times for the game up in your first post, but there are people from all over the world on here. please specify teh timezone.

Flag Post

[Um…do you sign up here? If not, could you please give a link?]

Flag Post

I’ll sign up.

The answers that he was on a block of ice which melted hence meaning he’d dangle in middle of the air with rope around his neck thus hanging himself

Flag Post

I sign up. He was standing on a water bed. He put his head in the noose and popped the water bed. That’s an old, old riddle.

Flag Post

Oops. wally’s answer is better than mine. He should get the point.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up. And wally is correct, I’ve already heard this one.

Flag Post

My question is why is he standing on the block of ice with his head in a noose in the first place?

Flag Post

It’s called suicide? Although I agree, there are easier ways. And plus, since it would happen so slowly, wouldn’t he not die? Just hang there in excruciating pain?

Flag Post

maybe some idiot put the heat to the point of ice unfreezing cause they were cold. anyways, i sign up

Flag Post

I guess eventually he would choke to death, but its not exactly the ideal way to go out. Most suicides are meant to be quick and painless, when this would be long and extremely painful. I say he should have just swallowed some pills and gotten it over with.

Flag Post

(i sign up)
he may slipped because of the water and then his head fell into the rope

Flag Post

I sign up.

He stands on a block of ice, and the sun melts it, thus hanging himself.

Yes, someone got it before me :(

Flag Post

Dude, the host of this needs to check this more often. The riddle has been solved for 14 hours now and he still hasn’t posted a new one.

Flag Post

SilentSam is partially correct.

Answer: He stood on a block of ice and waited for it to melt.

Post a riddle, Silent.

Flag Post

That’s not Silent’s point. Wally posted that first, only complete. I don’t get the feeling, however, that wally is going to come back and post a riddle. We get players like that all the time. They show up, post once, and never come back to FG again. So you should probably take responsibility for your own game and post a riddle.

Flag Post

I’ll do it, if you want. I have quite a good one too.

Flag Post

Why does SilentSam still have a point?

Flag Post

i got a point? i didnt even answer the riddle. omfgparadox. [head explodes]
wally should have point. he more correctly answered the riddle than me, even though i posted my answer first.
also, if you’re playing this at specific times during the day, you need to post what timezone your referencing. surprisingly enough there are people from just one area of the world on kongregate.
one last thing, get rid of the mega text. no one likes that. you want to go a couple sizes bigger to emphasize? thats fine. but not mega text, thats just hard to read.

as a joke i place this as the riddle
Whats black and white and re(a)d all over?

Flag Post

A lot of things could be. For instance: A newspaper or an embarrassed penguin or zebra.

Flag Post

…what kind of zebra?

Flag Post

a shot zebra, newspaper, their stock reports,yada yada yada