[Game] The Hunted

97 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for lock

Flag Post

Story: Today is a new day. Your newly developed brain senses danger. There are humans about. They hunt for you, scared of you becoming too intelligent and destroying them. In this new RPG style, create your creature and eradicate humans!

Flag Post

Players:
1.gandalf5166(Anaconda)
2.Flashdeath30 (Tharis)
3.XYTWO (duck)
4.wizard96 (malasian monkey)
5.BCLEGENDS (Shade)

Flag Post

Perks:
Armored: You have bone plating around your body,protecting you from human weapons. (BCLEGENDS)
Fanged: You have long, poisonous fangs. (flashdeath)
Warm-Blooded: You produce your own heat, allowing you to go into colder areas. (flashdeath)
Cold-Blooded: You use heat from the sun, so you thrive in hotter areas. (Gandalf)
Webbed feet: You swim better than others.(XYWTO)
Natural Immunity: You are immune to poisons spread by humans.
Winged: You can fly into the sky, just be careful of planes. (XYWTO) (BCLEGENDS)
Kung-Fu-Grip:You can crack most things in half with your bare hands. Note: This includes skulls.
Perceptive:You can make out the tiniest little detail in things, which helps you avoid traps. (gandalf)
Speedy:You can move very quickly. ()

Flag Post

[So, like how does this start? How did we become so intelligent?]

Flag Post

[ A mutation. You don’t know your intelligence yet. At least, not the limits of it. The only intelligence you have currently is the intelligence of a cro-magnon man. That’s one of the things that level up throughout the game.]

Flag Post

[So have we like, just been born?]

Flag Post

[No. You are of adolescent size when you discover your intelligence.]

Flag Post

[So we just like, wake up and BAM, we’re smart?]

Flag Post

[No. You have always had the intelligence, but today you realize it]

Flag Post

I wake up. I’ve been sleeping for a few days now. That cow was awfully delicious. I really want to go back to sleep, but I’ve got a ache in my stomach area. Then I realize that these idiots are pounding on me. They’re pissed cause I ate their cow. The cow is still digesting. I roll over. I fall on the annoying things, and they get crushed under under about a ton of weight. I’m 500 pounds, and the cow is about 1500. I realize that the average anaconda wouldn’t have thought to do that. They would have just stayed there, unable to move since they had all that extra weight. Oh well, I think. I gotta get back to digesting………

Flag Post

I sneak about the building I reside in. I reach up with my hand and grasp the limb above me, and pull up to the roof. The skyline appeals to me, as it always has. I heard a noise down on the ground below. I crawled over to the edge, and stared down. I saw something, resembling in form what I did, just with different color. I had seen several of these things – humans, before. Once, they had come in a few numbers, and stared up at where I reside, staring up at me with an odd box. Fortunately, I had a way to see them without unveiling myself. They had stayed for quite a period of time.

This one stopped at the entrance to my lonely home, and pulled out something from a concealed pouch at his side. He pulled out a small solid black cylinder. I stared in awe and in horror at it, such a device had been used before on my last dwelling, and it had resulted in the entire thing burning down. I decided that must not be allowed to happen. I noiselessly eased myself down from the roof onto a sloped part, then did a small jump onto the patch of grassy ground, and I thought of the fact that such a thing was wise – landing on the hard ground would have made more sound.

I slowly slunk along the wall, being stealthy. I managed to get a closer look at the human. He appeared to be heavily off-balance, and acted quite hilariously. The human – an adult male, brought the small device closer, bringing the flame that would soon devour my home. I opened my mouth wide, and let out a warning noise – a sort of mixture between a hiss and growl. The human stopped and hit the ground, staring at the corner I emerged from.

He clumsily threw a clenched fist at me, and missed without any effort on my part. He fell to the ground, and I gave a laugh, a sort of giggling noise. I dove my body, fangs poised at the human. My fangs sunk into his flesh, as my toxin entered his body. He went limp on the ground, while my poison slowly killed him.

I drug the corpse into my home, and stored it inside of a room slightly colder than the others. It was hidden from sight unless one investigated closer. I had eaten earlier, but regardless I kept it there, I would become hungry later, then it came to me that another animal would lack the ability to think ahead like this. I disregarded the fact, and curled up onto a soft small square that provided comfort to rest on. Which was exactly what I did.

Flag Post

[Can we still sign up? It’s kind of stupid, anyway, with only five players. Eight, at least, is a good number for Fourm Games.]

Flag Post

[Hey. Can i start playing now, since i have posted a legible bio?

Flag Post

Yeah you can sign up. And do to lack of perks left, you can pick a perk one other person has. Once there’s two people for it, no more picking.

Flag Post

[I just realized, where are we? I think it should be in Malaysia. Me and the Malaysian monkey are the only ones that couldn’t live anywhere, so we should pick somewhere we could both live. We could be spread out across the globe, but then there could never be any player-player interaction.]

Flag Post

Yeah, I kinda left that unspecified. You all have to be on the same continent, and if you try to leave on your own a mysterious force will push you back. That, my friends, is the Mod Power!

Flag Post

[Also signed up.]

I slowly walked over to a human, holding a strange device emitting light. I grabbed it quickly and shone it at him. He pulled out a dark pistol and tried to fire at me, but I ducked in time. I ran towards him and pulled out his spine. Quite delicate indeed. I took a bit of the organs home for breakfast in the morning.

I headed back to my nest of small trees, and listened to other sounds. A Tharis, a related species to mine, was laying down in the night. The shiny figures in the sky glistened in the darkness. I lay down onto a pillow of leaves, pull up one of the largest ones, and fall asleep, satisfied of the work done today.

Flag Post

I awake, and find that I am hungry.
I float around for a bit, looking for an animal of some kind to kill and eat. Eventually, I come across yet another human who wants to kill me. He draws a pistol and aims at me. Quickly, I form a shield to stop the bullet, then grab the gun out of his hand and pull the trigger. He collapses to the ground with a hole in his head, and I drag him into a dark cave and begin to eat his flesh. As I do so, I realise that I had never used a human weapon before. I prise it open with some crystals and examine the internal workings.
…hmm. Interesting firing mechanism… but why is it so interesting? And what is it that makes me so interested? Well either way, it’s nowhere near as efficient as a shard of the crystal substance I can form and mold at will. I throw the weapon away and continue to eat.

Flag Post

I have signed up.

I look up and uncurl myself. I leap forward and kill the human sneaking up on me. I ravenously eat the bones and flesh, then turn around. A gun was raised at my head.
Hmmmm. Hollow. Very dangerous. Kill on sight. I thought to myself. I leapt forward and sliced the man in half, eating him aswell. I then sighed and walked off.

Flag Post

signed up
I awake,and feel my stomach vibrating.
I climb a tree to look my surroundings.
A nice deer is eating grass.
I decide to hide in the grass wait for it to move and…In a moment I jump and my fangs are holding It’s body.
In the middle of my meal i hear a strange noise *BANG*I decide to explore and see what was that noise.

Flag Post

I leapt up the small tree and looked out. Humans were absolutely everywhere, killing every animal they see on sight. I growl and my dark tentacles fly out and grab one of the humans. I devour them and the tentacles start trying to get more.

Flag Post

I wake up. No more cow. I should get some more food. Crocs are usually pretty easy. Just clamp their mouths shut. But they’re so hard to digest. What to do?

Flag Post

i wake up. today i figured id like some mangos, and notice a ripe and juicy one right next to me. i snatch it up immediatly, unaware of the rope that would pull a cage over me to be my doom. i realize something shiny in the far corner, and find a knife. i use it on one of the lines to set myself free and go as far as i can away from the deathtrap.

Flag Post

(I’ve taken Kung-Fu-Grip and Natural immunty)
I shudder myself awake. The humans had been there forever. Guarding their precious yellow metal. I shrugged my shoulders and continued on. A human saw ‘my’ bright eyes through the trees, thinking it was a bear he shot at the fake lights I had captured earlier and set up as a trap. I stopped, and realized that no other animal would think to set up traps for their prey. Except spiders of course. Then as the human carefuly tiptoed his way to the target, I struck. I grabbed his neck very carefully, so he could listen to what I said. I had spent most of my juvenile years pouring over human books, learning to read and write and speak in thier language. “I do not like your kind disrupting my home.” I said to him in an angry tone. “Now you listen and you listen good.” “There are hundreds of us in these woods, and we’re all ready to defend our territory.” I let go of his neck and pushed him out of the woods. He ran screaming to the others, and they packed up and left as soon as they could. I slinked back into the cave, dropping down to all fours as I calmly strolled through my secret entrance to my home. Those humans were too fat to fit through anyway. I paused again. An animal would not of thought to lie to humans so they would leave. I guess I’m just different. I let out a strangely beastlike laugh and listen as the sound echoes throughout the cave. Wait. Something was here.