[Game] The Hunted page 4

97 posts

Flag Post

Faloes

I rush over to the bush and find a strange cat figure. I smile and lunge at it, thinking it was another cat.

Flag Post

Byrhymmbots
I roll out of the way of another creature. I take my claws out and scratch the creature’s arms. It mmomentarily is confused, and I take advantage of it by grabbing its legs. The creature, now aware again, is trying to bend over and grab my fett. I squeeze on it’s ankle, and it stops. “What now??”

Flag Post

Faloes

“You can… Oh, I’m… Uh… Excuse me, I thought you were just another cat. Heh. My bad.”

Flag Post

I immediatly ran into a net. I stumbled, and roared as my tentacles were bound together. I struggled, but then realised that there was no point. I was dragged away, at gunpoint, for at least 2 hours.

Flag Post

i take the shotgun from my rack of weapons (empty as of now), take my lantern, set the alarm (a big rock on a rope connected to the door) and close the door. its time to get revenge.

Flag Post

Byrhymmmbots
“Yes, yes it is.” I say, realeasing him. “So what did you want again?”

Flag Post

I float around a bit, and kill some more creatures with crystals before eating them.

Flag Post

Bc, I already said that crysals were godmod. This is second strike.

Flag Post

[Oh, yeah… wait, what was the first strike for?]

Flag Post

[For arguing.]

Flag Post

[When? What post did I argue with you? I demand evidence.]

Flag Post

[That one ^]

Flag Post

[I meant ACTUAL evidence, from EARLIER. You know, THE EVIDENCE THAT I ARGUED WITH YOU EARLIER, which I STILL don’t see?]

Flag Post

[Okay. Not me, but with someone else. You were arguing with gandalf.]

Flag Post

[sorry, but he didnt argue after the final call, they were talking peacefully about how the crystals could be formed before the final call.]

Flag Post

Oh well. I drop charges. BC you have 1 strike.

Flag Post

[Also, there is one thing i haven’t told you yet. My animal has no mouth. Well, it does, but it can;t use it. If he wants to eat, the tentacles are what it used. The tentacles are actually his intestines. Meaning, it can come out and digest someone from outside the body. That happens because my character has no mouth.

Flag Post

Okay.

Flag Post

[weird]

Flag Post

[Awkward]

Flag Post

DANGIT! WHY DO MY GAMES ALWAYS DIE!

Flag Post

I awaken after one thousandbyears of slumber