[Game] Star Mecha: Gundam Chapter 1: Traitor or What? (Sign-Ups still Open!) page 7 (locked)

161 posts

Flag Post

I vote carry on playing! Its just getting exciting!

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

I vote carry on playing! Its just getting exciting!

Well if you can get some people to fill in the ranks (slots) then I would be delighted to continue this fine game.

Flag Post

I think that this could be a really good RP, we just don’t have enough people for it. I mean like…8 or 9 people would probably be good, 2-3 on each side. I think it would be fine to keep playing, maybe put Sign-ups still open in the title.

Flag Post

If you want to play please do this and post it here:
Name: (Full name)

Armour type: (Light, Normal, Heavy, Juggernaut)

Faction:

Faction Type: (Leader Co leader e.t.c)

Bio:

History:

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

I think that this could be a really good RP, we just don’t have enough people for it. I mean like…8 or 9 people would probably be good, 2-3 on each side. I think it would be fine to keep playing, maybe put Sign-ups still open in the title.

Good Idea, I did it. Hope that people will join…

Flag Post

I have posted a advertisement on my game.

Jake
I keep flying, and eventually get to the boundry, where if someone from another faction goes over, a war will start. I sigh.
“So it comes to this….” I felt the hot tears flow down my cheeks.
“Goodbye, home.” I stand there and get out of my Mecha.

I sat down on the sand. I smelt the smell i had been with ever since i was born.
“I can’t do this anymore…..” I mutter. The air felt warm. On the other side of the boundry, it was colder. Was i ready to turn my back on my own kind? Would they pursue me? I sighed. Can’t everything be exactly the way you want them to be? I got back into my Mecha.
“I’m sorry, Scar. But we have to cross.” I say to my Mecha, and put my foot before the line.

Flag Post

Rokun Tomonari

“Argh, that kid has potential,” I grab my knees and push myself up. I look at my Mecha, “Hmm… Stun Bolts, typical.” I grab the Bolt and pull it out of my Mecha’s hull. I see a piece of wire not connected toward the shield generator, “Hmm, thats why- ARGH!” I feel a tight pain, “He’s leaving, the- ARGH!” I say to the radio when I touch down on the floor.

Flag Post

Samuel Stevenson
After a very lengthy trip to sector 84-Q2, we drop off the supplies to the base thats out there. I spot Joey and say with a smile “Need a lift?” He gets into the ship and we head back to the base. Along the way, a voice chirps in over the intercom. “Supreme Leader Joey and Co-Leader Samuel, there is a mecha at the Crossroads. I repeat, a mecha at the Crossroads.” I think back, remembering what the Crossroads are. The Crossroads is a region thats been there since the beginning of this war. None of the factions could claim it, so they split it. Nobody goes even near it now, not unless they were trying to start a war. Or get out of their current faction. I look at Joey. “Just one? Probably a deserter. You don’t suppose we should go check it out, eh?”

Flag Post

IF THIS GAME DOESN’T GET ANY PLAYERS SOON, THEN I WILL DELETE IT I’m optomistic but if my game can’t progress the way I want it (More Players) then I cant supervise and GM this game and will delete it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

IF THIS GAME DOESN’T GET ANY PLAYERS SOON, THEN I WILL DELETE IT I’m optomistic but if my game can’t progress the way I want it (More Players) then I cant supervise and GM this game and will delete it.

DONT DELETE! ITS POSSIBLE TO PLAY A FULL RPG WITH 2 PEOPLE!

Jake
I step over the line and shoot a few fire flares into the sky.
“You asked for it….” I muttered. I listened, and i could hear sirens.
“That got there attention, i see….” I mutter, and fly into the sky, only viewable to the zoomable mechas.

Flag Post

This game will be deleted now… I need to do this, dun dun dun. DELETED! Or locked, something like that.