(Game) Pokemon Fusion !Battle! (locked)

34 posts

Flag Post

There aren’t 21 slots, I don’t think. This is gonna get locked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

No, there isn’t 21 slots.
Sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

No, there isn’t 21 slots.
Sorry.

Sorry guys I put slot 21 because it said open slot on the first page, if you look someone has put slot 14 open again. So I have changed it to that.

Flag Post

Also, the first page hasn’t been edited for ages, and slot 14 might be shut…. I will go check.

EDIT: 14 is open!

Flag Post

I might take an interest to this if you would please explain it.

Flag Post

I’d like to play too, but I have not created any Pokémon fusions, can I play with normal Pokémons? But I’ll only play if you explain it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

I might take an interest to this if you would please explain it.

Well, if you look in the art thread there is a thread called: pokemon fusion rawr. Where people, including me, take 2+ pokemon sprites (images) and combine them into a single pokemon. Here I aim to let people make a trainer card that includes their fused pokemon. I will give points out for uploading pokemon to their trainer card then they can spend these points on exp for their pokemon, or buy something from the item shop(coming soon). After this they can battle another trainer to get more points and exp for their pokemon. When I get enough intrest in this thread I will make a battle system.

Flag Post

Okay, thank you for clearing that up. I agree with Jaume on the art matter, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I’d like to play too, but I have not created any Pokémon fusions, can I play with normal Pokémons? But I’ll only play if you explain it.

Sure, I suppose, but you could at least try and make a fusion, go over to pokemon fusion rawr, you could probably get some tips there.

Flag Post

I’ve always been a fan of Pokemon games. ( Battle system is fun ), so I’ll join.

Flag Post

Can we please have a link to create the trainer card?

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

I’ve always been a fan of Pokemon games. ( Battle system is fun ), so I’ll join.

To join make a pokemon trainer card.
And the battle system may not be exactly the same but will be similar.

Can we please have a link to create the trainer card?

Ok, there is now a link(Look above the menu)

Flag Post

Can i join now!
Also, my full name wouldn’t fit :(

Flag Post

I tried to make my trainer card, but I don’t know how to paste the Pokémon to the card without it not being transparent, the background appears white…

Flag Post

When you click on the move, there is a button below it, that looks like a box moving. Click the bottom one.
Hope i helped.

Flag Post

yey the thread started up!
well done PF7
here is my trainer card

Flag Post

When you click on the move, there is a button below it, that looks like a box moving. Click the bottom one.
Hope i helped.

No, that doesn’t help… What your saying works for Windows XP, 98 and others, but I’m using Windows 7 (in Spanish):

I can’t find the button you’re saying… :/

Flag Post

You can import more than 6 pokemon onto the thread by posting them individually. They will appear in the lab.

P.S. who’s going to start the first battle?

Flag Post

Hope i helped.

No, that doesn’t help… What your saying works for Windows XP, 98 and others, but I’m using Windows 7 (in Spanish):

I can’t find the button you’re saying… :/

um… try using ms paint.

Flag Post

I am using MS Paint, I just said I was using MS Paint.

And I think you should make this the signups thread, not the game thread, to allow people to sign up before playing… Also, learn to edit posts…

Flag Post

Here’s My Trainer Card:

Flag Post

I am using MS Paint, I just said I was using MS Paint.

And I think you should make this the signups thread, not the game thread, to allow people to sign up before playing… Also, learn to edit posts…

Hey, sorry. Ok.

Flag Post

[I probably will later, when I acces my main comp, I’m just using a laptop right now and it doesn’t run as well.]

Flag Post

Alright PF7, you know I was gonna drift here eventually, right? BD

Flag Post

If someone could help me by telling me if they know how to make something transparent (like in the Pokémon trainer card maker) in MS Paint for Windows 7 I’d really appreciate that! :)