[Signups] Polar

118 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for lock.

Flag Post

People were tired of being alone. No aliens on other planets, not a single cell.

One of them had an idea. It was the future; many things have been achieved. But he wanted more. He spent nights alone, in his workshop. He would shun off visitors, and threaten to kill cops. But when he was done, the world changed.

In a world where humans are inhabited by fictional creatures, objects and places, one thing rules out all the others: Polar. A strange being of matter that can erase existence and all past or future of all it meets. Dreams had by humans are decimated; fiction lives in fear for all eternity. Some step foward.

Signups:

Name: (Don’t go crazy on who you are. It can be somebody in a movie/videogame, or somebody in a fanfiction, or somebody you just came up with. No real people.)
Bio/history: (Where, what, when. If it’s from a game, where in the game and who. If it’s in your fanfiction, what did it trail off from and who is it. The likes.)
Abilities: (Once again, don’t go crazy on this. Be like a normal person/creature but with abilities from movies and such.)
Species: (If your person is an alien or animal.)
Place: (Start in New York, in a variety of places. Taxi, Hotel Waluigi, Hotel Ice-Man, Tepid Sewers. Bonus points for another place to think of.)

I’ll start the game at 5 people, but 15 people in total may signup.

Flag Post

Name: Miles ‘Tails’ Prowler
Bio/history: Sidekick to Sonic the Hedgehog for years and years, Tails eventually decided to go off and do what he wanted to do, rather than being just a constant follower.
Abilities: Flight, Technology
Species: Fox, extremely rare because of two tails.
Place: Not just any old taxi…(You would only know this if you’ve seen the game show) the Cash Cab!

Flag Post

[Lawl, good job, Tails. You’re in.]

Players:

1 TailsTheFox12 (Tails)
2 gandalf5166 (Link)
3 FlameFlight (Sam Faulkner)
4 flashdeath30 (Samus)
5 sellyme (Lara Croft)
6 squidward568 (Chris Crippler)
7 wizard96 (Luigi)
8 Minnakht (Lucas, Gardevoir)
9 hero122 (Joey Quiver)
10 BCLEGENDS (Giygas, Creeper)
11 jittyot (Sam Fisher)

Flag Post

Name: Link
Bio: From the Legend of Zelda series
Abilities: Has various tools(using items from the whole series), is proficient with a sword and shield, can also use the Ocarina of Time to teleport to certain places( I’ll let you decide what should be a teleport spot, kilo. Obviously, it would be OP if I could teleport to anywhere from anywhere. ) One of the key spots that can be teleported to is the Temple of Time, another dimension where he can become a small child by putting the Master Sword back in its pedestal(I know it should be time travel, but that would be kind of weird, so its age change instead.)
Species: Human, of the Hyrulean race
Place: Central Park

Flag Post

I’m not quite sure about the story here. Have we been yanked out of our former realities? Or do we live in a reality where fictional characters exist?

Flag Post

[I said I’d give people bonus people for better places, so POINT SHOP! Wait, no. RUPEE SHOP! …Even though it costs points. Points can be earned by 1. making a good reference 2. making a good recommendation 3. completing a large event. Tails has six for the new place.]

During game, add "Points: (insert points here). That way viewers can keep track of it easily.

Rupee: Costs 5 points. (Does stuff if you’re not from Zelda, but costs only 3 if you’re in Zelda.)
Pulse Rifle: Costs 15 points.
Legendary Sword: Costs 30 points.
Drago Tooth: Costs 50 points. (30 if you’re from Mother.)
The Portal Gun: Costs 85 points.
Lantern, Oil and Bombs (1 of each): Costs 10 points.
Tasen Nanogun: Costs 50 points. (Starts with Machine Gun, 15 to add Rocket Launcher inside, 30 to add MBFB Devastator, 45 to insert LRTMG. Can upgrade at any time.)
Crab Upgrade: Costs 77 points. Upgrades the hermit crab.
Austin Dualies: Costs 35 points.
LAZER FIERER: Costs 250 points. Devastating.
Fish Flower: 5 points, turns Mario characters into fish.
Flash-Flower: 5 points, turns Mario characters into rave-heads.

[EDIT: Pretty much yanked. Humans wanted company. Space travel isn’t enough for them. I’ll add that to the story, one moment. Also, good signup. Six points for place.]

Flag Post

So what do rupees do if you’re from the zelda series?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

So what do rupees do if you’re from the zelda series?

[Ocassional bonuses, you might have a beggar come up, pay him and he’ll give you like 12 points in return. They pay off eventually.]

Flag Post

Name: Sam Faulkner
Bio/history: The Book of Time, _____ Prevost (I forget author’s exact name)]Pretty much orphaned due to his mother’s early passing his father’s being caught up in his work and studies, this teenager has been considered unstable due to his efforts in trying to save his father by traveling through time using a statue and coins.
Abilities: Time-related effects, martial arts expert.
Species: Human (Descent unknown, is from a line of guardians of the statue [Theoretically]).
Place: Faulkner’s Books(His dad’s bookstore), secret chamber.

Flag Post

Alright. Coolness. So its like taking your money out of the bank. There’s a chance you could manage to use it to get cool stuff, but you don’t want to have too much on you in case you get mugged. Interesting.

Flag Post

[Yep. Also, Flame, he’s from the book “The Book of Time”, right? Six points to you.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

Name: Sam Faulkner
Bio/history: The Book of Time, _____ Prevost (I forget author’s exact name)]Pretty much orphaned due to his mother’s early passing his father’s being caught up in his work and studies, this teenager has been considered unstable due to his efforts in trying to save his father by traveling through time using a statue and coins.
Abilities: Time-related effects, martial arts expert.
Species: Human (Descent unknown, is from a line of guardians of the statue [Theoretically]).
Place: Faulkner’s Books(His dad’s bookstore), secret chamber.

Yes. I have to get going.

Flag Post

[Okay, same with me. Sign up all you want, I won’t be back for around 16 hours :) But I’m still going to be here for a bit, just warning you.]

Flag Post

Name: Samus Aran

Bio: Samus spent her childhood with her family on the mining planet K-2L. The planet was raided by Space Pirates, who were looking for bounty. The leader of the Space Pirates, Ridley, killed most of the people in Samus’s colony, including her parents, and then destroyed the planet. Orphaned, Samus was found by a bird-like alien race known as the Chozo, who brought her to their home planet Zebes. Samus was infused with Chozo DNA to give her a strong resistance to foreign environments, then trained as a warrior and given one of the alien race’s artifacts, a powered exoskeleton called the Power Suit that biologically entwines itself with Samus’s mind and body. [Thanks Wikipedia.]

Abilities: [See Bio]

Species: [Also see Bio]

Place: When in New York, go to Times Square.

Flag Post

I was debating whether to do Link or Samus. Link eventually won just because of the sheer ridiculous amount of items at my disposal, whereas Samus’ skill set has been pretty much the same throughout the series.

Flag Post

At this, I laughed, because I would have done Link had you done Samus. Duly just because Samus and Link score high on my favorite characters in video games. [Samus just scoring higher]

Flag Post

[Hey, Flash, I added a new thing to buy (costs less if you’re samus) and also lowered cost of Rupees if you’re Link. Also, no points since Times Square was already come up with.]

Flag Post

No it wasn’t, I had central park, not times square. Holy crap, I want Rundas.

Flag Post

Seriously, who said Times Square? Aside from me of course.

Also, tempted to switch to Gandrayda.

Flag Post

[Oh, you’re right. Gandalf, points are fairly easy to get, but I’m lowering price since he’s awesome.]

Flag Post

Damn, I would have joined if Samus wasn’t taken :(

Flag Post

(Sorry for double post, but I want to make sure I get in this)

Name: Lara Croft

Bio: An athletic woman of English descent, Lara has had enough of the constant mob of people following her every move, not to mention all the creepy fanboys she has to put up with in public.

Abilities: Incredible Agility, Persuasion (winkwink)

Species: Humanoid

Place: Outside the Empire State Building.

Flag Post

[You’re in. Six points to you.]
{Going to wait some more time for people in other time zones before starting, so there can be more people upon start and less players miss the actions of others.}

Flag Post

Name: Chris Crippler.
Bio/history: A pitch black wolf with black eyes.
Abilities: Super roar. (Sends people flying backwards, like a shockwave.)
Species: Animal.
Place: London Alleyways. (Does it have to be in america? Because Chris lives in the London Alleyway.) He lives there because he gets hunted for escaping a wild animal center.