[Signups] Polar page 5

118 posts

Flag Post

Kratos from god of war series?

Flag Post

Name: Kirby
Bio/History: Many of games. ended up in new york when kirby was brought by bored humans.
Abilitys: I EAT YOU.
Species: Puffball Star warrior
Place: Hot dog stand

Flag Post

Maybe. But you don’t eat a plane ticket, the humans take you from your fictional world for company.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Maybe. But you don’t eat a plane ticket, the humans take you from your fictional world for company.

ok so am I in?

Flag Post

[Change your bio to make it correct.]

Flag Post

[Okay, you’re in.]

Flag Post

let me guess: another brojack.

Flag Post

[I hope not. Jimbo’s been known for just being a bit slow, not a troll.]

Flag Post

i dont know. he didnt even explain much. he is probably gonna god mod by saying: i eat wizard96!

Flag Post

Is it still possible to sign-up?

Flag Post

Yes, it is.

Fogfun, what the heck? You said you’d sign up last night.

Flag Post

Name: Alex Mercer
Bio: [Well, I don’t want to copy the whole wikipedia article. I’m the guy from Prototype…]
Abilities: Alex’s primary superpower is his ability to shapeshift, changing his form to suit his needs. Going hand in hand with this power is his ability to “consume” others, absorbing them in their entirety. This process allows Alex to quickly regain health by absorbing the biomass of his enemies. This also allows him to take on the forms of the enemies he absorbs, thereby allowing the player to move about the enemy as one of them. The disguise will only last as long as Alex remains inconspicuous. Alex has super-strength, and will kill most humans in a single punch. He can perform various melee attacks without shapeshifting, as well as more gymnastic moves such as air combos, sliding along the ground using any human enemy’s body, and a high-speed rolling cannonball attack.
[And the ’shapeshifting allows for: Blade, Claws, Whipfist, Musclemass, Hammerfist, Shield, Armor, and visions modes Thermal and Infected.]
Species: Not exactly human… “What have I become? Something less than human, but also something more.”
Place: Subway System

Is this fine? Also, sorry for taking soooooo long to sign-up. I finished reading everything.

EDIT: By the way, my character doesn’t get all of these powers instantly. They become ‘unlocked’ over time. And yes, the Blade thing was where I got my idea for Wilson in Quarantine to have a blade-like left arm.

Flag Post

And in the end you became a crow.

Flag Post

But I turn back into me… Sort of.

Flag Post

[OK, finally. Yo in. 6 points. You can act like you might have been late, or have been with us a lot.]

Flag Post

[I’m guessing I can still join since there are empty slots.]

Name: Shadow
Bio/history: [To be entirely honest, I couldn’t tell you, I’m not clear on the storyline.]
Abilities: Speed, stealth.
Species: Hedgehog, jet-black with (some) dark red light reflection.
Place: NYC ‘Less Than Official’ Racetrack

Flag Post

[Hello? Anyone?]

Flag Post

Oh! Sorry, thought I locked this one. I’ll letcha in. Just act like you finally gave in to accept the challenge against Polar.