A Mall Full of Zombies

6 posts

Flag Post
I made this aiming at something none of the other forum games include: An animation-like forum game, and a mall full of zombies! Enjoy! Check out how to become apart of this game. By the way, the intro of the laptop, that's a typing effect. I know it sucks, but oh well! (The Laptop) [Intro] {Open} {R} {Re} {Rec} {Reco} {Recor} {Record} [E_R_R_O_R] - - - - - {F} {Fi} {Fix} {Fix:} {Fix: R} {Fix: Re} {Fix: Rec} {Fix: Reco} {Fix: Recor} {Fix: Record} {Fixing: 40%} {Fixing: 70%} {Fixing: 90%} {Fixing: 100%} {Fixing: Complete} {Recording *} Tommy: This... This is T-Tommy Vazcruse...I...I've been locked in th-this....this s-store..for a while now...The..area of this mall..I am in..is the water park..i-in the mall...the..West Edmonton Mall...Pl-please...help me! They're...coming! They're all dead: John Smith, Fred Moneen, and Jack West. Frank West has manage to escape a different... mall.... in America....He didn't destroy the...infection...though...It spread to Can-. AAAH! HELP! AAAUGH! AAAH!!!!! NO! GET OFF!!! Casulties: John Smith, Fred Moneen, Jack West, and Tommy Vazcruse. Tommys appearance: Nike shoes, black shirt, black pants, and a shotgun. Can you defeat him? He is a running zombie. Tommy zombie stats: (Special Zombie) |Attack: 200 | |HP: 1000 | |Defense: 673 | |Speed: 90 | -------------- Normal Zombie stats: (Walking zombie) |Attack: 50 | |HP: 100 | |Defense: 50 | |Speed: 30 | ---------------- Application for sign up: (You use "start points" to pay for the amount of each stat.) Start Points: 150(They subtract when you add extra. The only way to get more is to PM me by clicking my name, asking for a location to a "secret boss" which is either insane people, special zombies, or the leading survivalist, which will be seen in the next post and updated continually.) Name: Attack:(only up to 100, but with a penalty of only 10 speed if you set to 100) HP:(only up to 100, but with a penalty of only 50 attack) Defense:(only up to 100, but with a penalty of up to 50 speed, with an addition allowing up to 150 health.) Speed:(only up to 50, but a penalty of only up to 50 defense.) (Survivors can move every 1 post. After you post, wait for another person to post, and you can post again!) Starting Weapon: (Choose: Shotgun, Hunting Rifle, or m16) Zombie Application:(yes you can be a zombie! In order to become a Special Zombie, you need to PM me first, you have to pay ALL of your Start Points to be able to become one, and you will be penalized with not being able to move for three post AFTER you've moved. So wait for others to finish moving.) To be a regular zombie: (Can move after every ONE post) Name before death: Attack: (limited to 50 with no penalties.) HP: (limited to 50 with a penalty of 30 attack.) Defense: (limited to 50 with a penalty of 30 speed.) Speed: (limited to 50 with a penalty of 10 defense.) There you go. If there is any problems, just contact me! Thanks! :."".: !!!! "\_/"\_ "\_/"\_ ### RRRRR ## R R !!! ### RRRRR !!! R R !!! R R

Flag Post

Sign it up. NAO!

Flag Post

Try using the enter button next time :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jordan9980:
Frank West

Frank West

Flag Post

Flag Post

The true zombie is the wall of text describing the zombies. That wall will haunt your brains, your dreams, your thoughts…

Until you become one of them.