[Game] Polar (locked)

666 posts

Flag Post

[First! Sorry.]
(How many points do we start with, and do we format with our names above each post?)

Flag Post

[Setting off to where?]

Flag Post

[Sellyme – Lara Croft]

I run across the roofs of buildings to try and get home quicker. I can’t stay out for long, it’s a big day tomorrow and I need some rest.

Points6

Flag Post

[Across Hyrule Fields, Racoon City, the likes. The world actually grew a bit bigger with the fiction. Polar is… If you try to fly a plane to him, it crashes. Boat? Sinks. He’s very far away. Cliche also joined the fiction. Fox, Lol, you start with 6 points if you came up with the new place. Otherwise none. And yes, please do this.]

Rundas

The crab jumps up in sync with me and we attack the rock creature.

[Rundas, when hired, will actually collect points for kills, and will aid the Giant Enemy Crab. You’ll have both of these eventually, otherwise the game is suicide to play.]

GAME IS GOING TO BE CLOSED IN T-MINUS THREE MINUTES! INFO FROM FIRST POST

People were tired of being alone. No aliens on other planets, not a single cell.

One of them had an idea. It was the future; many things have been achieved. But he wanted more. He spent nights alone, in his workshop. He would shun off visitors, and threaten to kill cops. But when he was done, the world changed.

In a world where humans are inhabited by fictional creatures, objects and places, one thing rules out all the others: Polar. A strange being of matter that can erase existence and all past or future of all it meets. Dreams had by humans are decimated; fiction lives in fear for all eternity. Some step foward.

They’ve been planning this, for a long time now. Polar is an ultimate enemy, and they want him dead. But it won’t be easy.

Where there are fictional heroes, there are fictional enemies.

1 TailsTheFox12 (Tails)
2 gandalf5166 (Link)
3 FlameFlight (Sam Faulkner)
4 flashdeath30 (Samus)
5 sellyme (Lara Croft)
6 jimbo14 (Kirby)
7 wizard96 (Luigi)
8 Minnakht (Lucas, Gardevoir)
9 hero122 (Joey Quiver)
10 BCLEGENDS (Giygas, Creeper)
11 jittyot (Sam Fisher)

Store:

During game, add “Points: (insert points here).” That way viewers can keep track of it easily.

Rupee: Costs 5 points. (Does stuff if you’re not from Zelda, but costs only 3 if you’re in Zelda.)
Pulse Rifle: Costs 15 points.
Legendary Sword: Costs 30 points.
Drago Tooth: Costs 50 points.
The Portal Gun: Costs 85 points.
Lantern, Oil and Bombs (1 of each): Costs 10 points.
Tasen Nanogun: Costs 50 points. (Starts with Machine Gun, 15 to add Rocket Launcher inside, 30 to add MBFB Devastator, 45 to insert LRTMG. Can upgrade at any time.)
Crab Upgrade: Costs 77 points. Upgrades the hermit crab.
Austin Dualies: Costs 35 points.
LAZER FIERER: Costs 250 points. Devastating.
Fish Flower: 5 points, turns Mario characters into fish.
Flash-Flower: 5 points, turns Mario characters into rave-heads.

Right now, it’s midnight. You’re either in your houses or traveling to them. Tomorrow is the big day. You’re setting off.

Flag Post

[Deleted.]
[I just had a badass idea. What if, as I played this game, I unlocked various items? It could be like I was “playing” through the zelda series.]

Flag Post

( 6 points )
Tails
On the way home I took a taxi and ended up in the Cash Cab…New York is such an odd place sometimes. So odd as compared to the past that the driver wasn’t surprised by my presence. I earned the equivalent of six points throughout the drive and decided to keep them as points. Finally, I come to…well, not exactly home, but what looks like my home to most, though it’s an old bookstore. I walk inside, to the secret chamber, and use the virtual reality device that’s been there as long as I can remember, just like the statue on the opposite side of the room. So, after using it, I fall asleep in what looks like Sky Outpost to me one last time.

Flag Post

Joey Quiver
I spend my time looking at a few oddball animals. A wolly mammoth,brought back from the dead. Dodo birds,dire wolves,you name it.I eventualy head home,with a huge memory bank of animals,and go to sleep.

Flag Post

Reincarnate? WTF. You can’t give yourself points.

Flag Post

[Gandalf, that’d be pretty awesome. Start with the normal sword, ocarina, and wooden shield. Joey, you don’t have 10 points. Fairly retarded, not to be offensive.]

Flag Post

[Wait, I just realized. I thought that right now we were about to be brought o the normal plane. So we’re already here?]

Flag Post

[No, we’re in New York, awaiting the morning of tomorrow. [In game, probably only an hour in RL.] When it’s time, we start to travel.]

Flag Post

[Oh. Scratch my last post then.]
Link
I can’t believe what has happened to my life. One day, I’m teleporting to the Temple of Time, and the next, I find that my teleportation has gone wrong, landing me in the middle of a “park” in a “city” that I have been told is called “New York”. It’s crazy. The park is still my favorite part of the city, though. It reminds me of the forest. There’s not a single other place in the city where there are trees. What’s really interesting to me is that this has apparently happened to several other beings as well. They were ripped from their universes to be brought to this place. I can’t even begin to comprehend this new universe. Apparently, we have literally been brought here because this universe got bored. I can’t help but wonder about what happened to the rest of my universe. What if Ganondorf is also here? Unfortunately, I left most of my tools at my house, so all I have is the basic necessities. I couldn’t stop him if he tried to make a move now. Although I’m sure that one of the other people from alternate universes could.

Flag Post

Polar

Pitiful creatures. They are going to try to… “attack” me. Not completely evolved, I can see…

Flag Post

“now you stay here till im done mario” luigi said after tieing mario to a pole in boos mansion
“muffled grunts” mario attempted
“ill take that as a yes. ill see you later!” from there luigi left mario in the middle of a brawl to be missiled by snake
luigi then left on a boo headed for new york.

Flag Post

[You’re already IN New York. Go to bed, it’s 1:00 in the morning.]

Flag Post

[just my backstory]
6 points still

Flag Post

[And also, put your name and points above post.]
[I’ll just say everyone’s asleep now, anyone not already posted about it can do it eventually.]

The morning rises. Everyone travels to the military base. Rundas is also joining, but will split up unless you hire him.

Rundas

I fly on a breathtaking trail of ice out of my ice. Arriving at the fort, I wait in the waiting room. There are various tempature rooms. A few eager humans sit in the main room. I enter the ice-filled room.

Flag Post

[Can the base be a teleport spot? If so, we’ve gotta come up with a name for the song.]

Flag Post

luigi
“i wake up. i notice link is awake and decided to shake hands.”

Flag Post

[Ummmm….. Wizard? We aren’t anywhere near each other. I’m currently lying down in central park, not bothering to hurry up since I can warp.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

[And also, put your name and points above post.]
[I’ll just say everyone’s asleep now, anyone not already posted about it can do it eventually.]

The morning rises. Everyone travels to the military base. Rundas is also joining, but will split up unless you hire him.

Rundas

I fly on a breathtaking trail of ice out of my ice. Arriving at the fort, I wait in the waiting room. There are various tempature rooms. A few eager humans sit in the main room. I enter the ice-filled room.

Flag Post

[Wizard, wrong. You don’t wake up there. Gandalf, yes. “The Song of Territory” will teleport you to any chosen base. ANY chosen base that you’ve encountered before.]

Flag Post

[I’m not there yet. Neither are you.]
Link
I should probably get going. The meeting will start soon, and I don’t want to be late. I play the Tiento of Territory, and find myself in the conference room. I see a man-shaped creature covered in ice in the other room. No one else is here though. I take my seat.[ Edit: Just realized I don’t know who Rundas is.]

Flag Post

Rundas

I wave to the first visitor. The first humans come in, and start crowding around him. Must be interested in him, stupid fans. I hide under the door to prevent any contact.

Flag Post

[Can it be the Tiento of Territory instead? I want to be original with my song names.]