[Game] Polar page 27 (locked)

666 posts

Flag Post

Sorknight

I might have lost it. Either way, there’s a bomb, so I levitate it way above us, so we’re out of the blast radius.

Flag Post

“Did you hear that?!”

“Calm down, Kar…”

“I thought I heard that stupid girl in the armor that I thunderized.”

“Humans can’t travel that far, not even with that ship she was gonna call.”

“What ship?”

“Just a hunch by the screen things on her helm visor.”

“Nice job, Eclipe. You’ve got quite keen eyesight, I will admit.”

“Polar’s waiting. Better get ready to speak. You know how he’s been acting lately…”

“Good idea.”

Two faint dots fly up the mountain.

KA-BOOM!

Another bomb- this time more classic-looking, fuse and all, hits you in the stomach and ruins your concentration. You hit the ground. Hard.

Flag Post

Sorknight

I would oof if I could. I can’t, though, so I just lay there for two-three seconds, then hurl both bombs back where they went, and project a shield through the whole width and height of the alley.

Flag Post

Smoke bellows out. The robot is exploded- yet, behind you, a small burning sound is heard. Great… Clones.

Flag Post

Sorknight

Clones as in? Well, whatever is it, it’s probably not my business. I levitate myself up a building and watch from there, possibly gathering debris to drop.

Flag Post

Two bombs go hurling at you once again from the ground, but you’re prepared. They both hit the ground with a THUMP and KA-BOOM as you hit them back.

Flag Post

Sorknight

Well, this probably took care of them. I levitate Sam Fisher and that other guy up here too.

Flag Post

Samus

Them again. So they had fled here after the battle huh? Well let’s just find out where Polar was. Another thing to note, they serve it. So, it felt as though it couldn’t take us on itself? That sounded like a good sign, so long as it didn’t look so bad. And where the hell was my ship? I probably should get out of here, as a three on one sounded like a kind of a bad idea. I run a scan to check my position and at the same time, save these coordinates.

Flag Post

The coordinates are quite hard to read, Polar’s interference is jumbling up your system.

731HU8IA)*#J8

Flag Post

Samus

Damn, that would be why my ship wasn’t arriving; it couldn’t understand where I was. If I was planning on escape, it wasn’t going to be possible. A small beep, and I sink underwater, and watch as the suit receives some of the parts. Overall, I get back the Gravity Boost, helpful since I’m now in water. And the power bomb, a useful trick when in need.

Flag Post

[everyone gets a free 20 points because they’ve all contributed!]

A peculiar fish stares at you, brown with big eyes and a… chin?

Flag Post

Samus

I stare warily at the fish. Most things I meet end up unfriendly, and dangerous, I point the Arm Cannon at it, while I back up slowly and start heading to the direction the bugs went, still watching the fish.

Flag Post

The chinfish simply goes around in circles.

You bump into the mountain behind you. Huge…

EDIT:

[k, going to assume you’re climbing it.]

You start your way up the steep degree.

Two hours pass, and your restfulness takes over. You take a rest on a small platform- which conveniently starts to break.

Flag Post

Should I just close this?
EDIT: This is the forum with the highest post count (665) on the first two pages of Forum Games. Damn.

Flag Post

It couldn’t have been going slower…

The concept itself was great, but the players failed.

Flag Post

No, no, I don’t think it was anybody’s fault, really. The game was supposed to be more complicated via points and buyables, and really it was my first forum game anyway. I’m hoping of releasing a new one, then maybe trying this again but with more experience.

Also, MUST POST. YOUR POST WAS THE SIX HUNDRED SIXTY SIXTH POST.

EDIT: Okay, closing. Going to post first post info onto my second post. Maybe will open this later, folks!