[Game] Icy Plains: Episode 2 (NOW ACCEPTING PEOPLE) page 15

360 posts

Flag Post

squid. Your characters exist, but they don’t participate in this one. And I’ll whisper you key stuff as time passes, plud.

Flag Post

[Oh, gosh…I forgot about this entirely. I’ll stay as Jaye, but since I’m a bit busy can someone get me up to speed?]

Flag Post

I would like to find out more about signing up. Can someone please post a summary, though? I’m a bit backed up and need to update my game right now…

Flag Post

Everyone was on a space-cruise. It got shot down or something. Survivors went to pods. Pods crashed into planet. People found other people. Danger they fled. they got out in the open. some of them got caught. and now we are at the people who didn’t get caught.

Flag Post

Time. Just say you’d like to sign up and if you’d like to be Wilson if Fog doesn’t claim him.

Flag Post

Sorry to double-post, but an edit doesn’t get this from the last page. I’ve decided to start this with what we have and go from there. Unless Fog posts within a week, squid is Wilson this time around. A review of our current situation: we have just escaped from hostile forces. We are in a small tunnel made from thick ice. We have just punched through the entrance hole. I am Kent, Flame is Jaye, and squid is Wilson. Let’s have a little more in-depth stuff than the last time. Last time was fine, but I’m going for a more realistic(ish) feel this time.

I pack some snow into a semi-solid cylinder. I use it to block the way we came, then sit down on the floor of ice. It’s at a subzero temperature, but I don’t mind. I’m used to the cold, having been here for quite some time. I say to my two self-appointed charges, “Well? We’re safe, for the time being. Relax a little.”

(In case of any confusion about “self-appointed charges,” I meant I took it upon myself to guard them, not they made me.)

Flag Post

Ok, so i’m Wilson!@ Cool!

“Why did you block up the enterance? Suppose theres someone hidden here and they attack us?” I say.
I get up and walk over to the blocked path. I hit it.
Its firm. I grin and sit back down again.

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

Jaye
A whole bunch of stuff happened, none of which I’m about to recount. To be entirely honest, I don’t really even remember; it was quite a blur. I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Flag Post

You all see a cave up ahead.
That’ll provide some shelter.