[Signups] Time out!

27 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, Bringing_Pain here and I’m new. If I’m breaking any rules tell me.
This game is a contest where you use your powers to get an edge against your matchup. You have a choice of two powers, though anything involving indestructability is out. You get one time out per match, where you can recharge and replenish.

Name:
Powers:

Flag Post

name:leo
powers: camoflauge suit, stealth
bio: was an army spy who used a special suit that allowed him to blend in to the background

Flag Post

Name: Kar Wale
Powers: Bug-like, electricity control
Bio: A timeline freak-out causes Kar, Olorion and Wilson from the Quarantine series into the arena. Nowadays they barely keep in touch… but they definitely know each other.

[Also, it’d make more sense if it wasn’t to the death, and we got paid money for winning matches to buy certain stuff. Just an idea.]

Flag Post

I’ll sign up but don’t have time for sheet at the moment.

Flag Post

Name: Jimmy McPerson

Powers: Air/Wind Manipulation and Incredible Senses (Hearing, Sight etc. Sort of like a wolf)

Bio: A young man from biological experiments gone wrong, he had wolf DNA injected into him after being sold to science from an orphanage, and that caused many alterations to his bloodstream, causing incredible complications.

Flag Post

Olorin
Psychic powers and extreme intelligence
After the events of Quarantine and Outbreak, Olorin was left stuck in berserk mode. He found that he had secondary mutations such as telepathy and telekinesis. [Yeah, Fog, I know that I’m using your game, but I feel like it. Maybe this is like, an alternate reality version of me.]

Flag Post

[I was originally going to use Kar, but… eh. Probably on the second round.]

Flag Post

Beetle in a fight? Like a one on one fight? Doesn’t sound like the odds would be in your favor.

Flag Post

[Even worse. Fly. ]

Flag Post

Woow. Even less popular than I thought.

Flag Post

Well, give it more detail and maybe i’ll be interested.
Also: Don’t worry my first game was a fail too.

Flag Post

Name: Miles ‘Tails’ Prowler
Powers: Flight, Technology
Bio: Video game character brought out of his game by simeltaneous lightning strike and power surge, has somehow wandered to this arena place.

Flag Post

Name: Dennis
Powers:Fire , Shape Shifting
Bio:an error happened while he was testing a DNA changing machine which caused him to have fire powers

Flag Post

read this http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/85016-new-forum-gamers-please-read if you havent already. it does help

Flag Post

Name: Wilson
Powers: Blade-like left arm, extreme speed and agility.
Bio: Wilson has had a hard life. After escaping from City One, along with a handful of others, he journeyed across the country for something which he was denied. Now, he is partially insane, and is almost constantly berserk. However, he has fought back, and remains in control of himself… for now.

Flag Post

[Ugh, switching to Kar. How about the Quarantine people are on a team?]

Flag Post

Name: Sam Croffer
Powers: Pyrokinesis and Fire Teleport
Bio: Sam is obsessed with fire. So obsessed that he learned he could control it with his mind. He could move it,make it grow or shrink and evan create it. He also learned that he could engulf himself in fire and move in it (like a cyclone). He can’t move very far but it certainly helps in sticky situations.

Flag Post

[Sounds good Kilo. After all, we already ‘know’ each other.]

Flag Post

Name: Jaye Schwartz
Powers: Time(Pause, Speed Up, Slow Down, Precognition)
Bio: Jaye is another member of the Quarantine team, though a much later member, as he was a scientist in 2010 and was projected into 2042, gaining time powers in the process. He found his way out of the confinement with a handful of others, then eventually wandered here.

Flag Post

Aww man /i was gonna do time :(
Can I still do time?

Flag Post

[You should probably start the game now, there is an okay amount of people.]

Flag Post

Name: Phil Cantwon
Powers: black tentacle capable of insane speed and power come out of mouth, i can breathe EMP’s
bio: was a wolf in a russian zoo but was morphed by radiation in world war 3.

Flag Post

Name: Kaylee
Powers: The ability to fly, the ability to become invisible
Bio: Kaylee was a tester at the National Institute of Super Powers (NISP). The were testing her to temporarily be able to fly and become invisible but they injected too much super power into her blood and it turned out permanent. She now makes a living for fighting crime.

Flag Post

Yeah. Start the game now.

Flag Post

Sure just completely ignore me – -.-