[Game] Icarius (More suggestions, more updates!) page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

“it was gods will for my mustache to fall off… cause… uh… manliness is not in facial features!

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnitedRebellion:

Information

This is an Art-PG where you are the narrator- in a way- and control the next action of the main character. This was done famously by MSPaint Adventures, then What-Do-You-Do, made by our fellow Nqkoi1 from the Art forums. So now I’m going to make a quick, sketchy one-frame comic for you to (hopefully) enjoy.

oh sweet just like stickamns quest

so i say he runs in circles shouting
“i am a zombie”

Flag Post

Update your post in the sign-ups thread with a link please.
I know I could just get the link from here, but if the system is going to work I need to make sure that people are going to follow through with it (that’s why the rules are so strict – otherwise it would be more or less a free for all).

Flag Post

Oh, shoot. Sorry about that. Forgot all about it. D:

Flag Post

as a god ask for basic weapons like a iron sword or a wooden kiteshield.

Flag Post

Even without the moustache, they become too distracted with your awing power to have a ‘god-like’ voice. And so they scramble for a sword and shield, and give you a decent package of weaponry.

Flag Post

Slaughter them all then run off and find somewhere to stay.

Flag Post

tell them that if they didnt let you kill the richest person in the town a curse will be on them

Flag Post

next ask for food and a small lizard pet.

Flag Post

tell them to eat each others brains or face the divines wrath.

Flag Post

Ask them where the nearest slay-able dragon is. Tell them they must go slay it, and give you all of the treasure. Or else…

Flag Post

then after they slay the nearest slayable dragon, tell them to slay an un slayable dragon.

Flag Post

But you want your treasures first!