Flag Post

RUN! YOU’RE ALL GOING T# #O BE#! THE$32 O43Y #$15———————-

Flag Post

Thanks to ozzy123 for these!

[Continue at the end of Winter. In other words, when the letter is opened.]

Flag Post

Wilson

I take the letter from Tyler. “Thanks!”

I look at it. Its old and the corner is slightly torn. Funny, the envelope is similar to the one I sent it with. Who knows, maybe they sent it back in the same on for convenience. I open it up and pull out the letter. I begin reading. Immediately, I begin to realize something is wrong. I look up at Tyler. “Are you sure this is right?”

He nods. “Why?” he asks.

I show the letter to him. “Because its the letter that I sent…”

Flag Post

[So im still sitting around at my apartment right now right?]

Flag Post

[I guess. Whatever you were doing at the end of Winter.]

Flag Post

[Tyler, me, Damion and Jaye are about to dig under the wall. I’ll wait until you and Tyler are done.]

Flag Post

Olorin
Well, that was strange. They’re starting up a revolution and they want me to be a part of it. He also gave me the address of his partner, Tyler, in case something happened to him.

Flag Post

(You guys think I should just end this? It’s not as popular as it used to be. It’s dying…)

Flag Post

[Fog, where have you been? You haven’t been playing any mafia games…]

Flag Post

[End it? No way.]

Thomas

I sit in my apartment finishing up the apple i stole, saving the MRE for later. I wonder where Wilson went, probably dead. My best guess is that a guard recognized him and shot him. I leave my apartment, and go outside, carefully looking around for any guards. I wonder when there gonna get the market back up. Not that it would matter I don’t have any money to spend anyways.

Flag Post

[Don’t end it, or I will hunt you down and make sure you die a slow, painful death. The reason it started to die was that you hadn’t been posting.]

Flag Post

[I haven’t been postingfor two reasons: a) I have way less gaurenteed computer time than when I began, and b) I’m starting to run out of ideas. I swear, though, you had beter not end this or you will be recieving a whole lot of angry messages.]

Flag Post

[… The threats. Fine. I won’t end it. Also, Kilo, you do realize there are still mines under the ground right? They haven’t disappeared.]

Flag Post

Wilson

I look up at Tyler. “Why would they have sent the same letter? It’s not like him to do that… Unless he never got it. Are you sure it was sent to City Four? And how do you know if it was even received?”

Flag Post

Tyler

“It had your name on it, not the name of the person you sent it to.” I say, remembering the first time I saw it.

“So someone had to have at least opened it, and read it to know the name, and then at least put it into another with yours on it.” “That’s the least that could have happened to it, impossible to tell how much more has.” I say, thinking on what this could mean.

“Either way, this isn’t a good sign. Keep careful, as this might be a sign that the letter system has been discovered.” I advise, wondering if any of the others’ letters I sent through had the same thing happen.

Flag Post

[Bump, I’m waiting Foggy.]

Flag Post

“Well, even if it has, I should be fine. I didn’t write anything that they would deem threatening. Anyways, thanks for getting it for me. I’m going to go see a friend who probably thinks me dead. Stay safe Tyler.” I say.

I turn and walk in the direction of Thomas’ house, thinking about the letter. It didn’t seem as if it had even been received by my friend. But why wouldn’t it have been? There was no reason for the Sentinel’s to send it back if they had discovered it. There had to be another reason…

Flag Post

[Hey where do I fit in?]

Flag Post

[Wherever you want to. Just start out kind of introducing your character then go from there.]

Flag Post

Tyler

Hoping that this wasn’t anything major or anything serious, I turned around and began to walk home. [Note, I don’t think that by this period, I knew Kar.] I arrived and promptly passed out, only after writing a few last thoughts in the journal I kept around, worrying a little less than normal, considering there was perfectly good reason to.

Flag Post

Jaye
The future…I has seen and lived it, and who is to say that the lines have not merged? For the time being, I start digging, hoping it wouldn’t be too long before the others arrive.
[Cue locust swarm sometime soon, as I recall?]

Flag Post

[ I readed every post to the start of spring, so if i will get something wrong, please put me back on line K?]

My story (anything i’ll remember i’ll write like in a diary):

Dear diary…
I’ve had a series of ridicuolusly looong blackouts, my memory is scratched to nothing except my name, surname, my family, my birth date and how i’ve got this house and greenhouse.

I’ll try to write here as much as i remember. Now the year is 2039.

2015: Year when i born

2029: My first blackout, lasted 2 years.

2031: I woke up after my first blackout.

2032/May (05) /27: Nothing mayor except i’ve got another blackout, now
it lasted 8 months.

2033/ February (2)/27: Woke up after second blackout, but i was soo weak that i’ve recovered from my previous state after whole year.

2034/ February (2)/27: I’ve fully recovered after last sequense of blackouts, failure of another time-gate, i’ve been jumped to 2010/ February (2)/26.

2010/ February (2)/26: My first flashforward, i’ve seen rover landing with that sample of ice, the release of virus, the whole massacre…

2010/ February (2)/30: Second try to open time-gate, another failure, but this time i was sucked in, teleported me back to 2034/ February (2)/27, second after my first trip back in time.

2034/ February (2)/27: Last blackout, lasted 2,5 years, longest blackout i’ve ever had.

2036/ August (8)/27: I hate number 27!
The year when another time-gate failure was. Sucked up to year 2039, City One, to my home with greenhouse.

’Cause of that time jump, i am without that silly ID chip in my head.

[putting my signup bio here, so you will know something ’bout my character]

A hard working person. Mid height.
Has a beautifull garden with flowers, tomatoes (Yep, he likes them), carrots and other vegetables and fruits. All these things in a solid greenhouse, safe from cold and other danger. (something so he won’t starve to death)
Always carries few sachets with seeds of vegetables.
His fridge is without energy, so he sells vegetables for cash to buy a good generator.
After the outbreak, he noticed his powers when he was sitting in the garden and pointing on roses. With a quick move of his right arm, he released a short stream of blood on his favourite rose. After that, he was training his powers inside his home. At start he mastered moving objects. Then he tried to create something out of blood. First thing he create through this was a pole. Fighting pole. From this moment, he realizes that the virus purpose was not to make people’s lifes easier, but to make beasts out of them.

Flag Post

[Interesting, magik. You’re not considering anything about controlling time, right? If so, that would make two characters and might cause complications. If not, I understand, Jaye is also perfectly happy to have avoided the chip, having been roughly projected thrity-two years only once.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

[Interesting, magik. You’re not considering anything about controlling time, right? If so, that would make two characters and might cause complications. If not, I understand, Jaye is also perfectly happy to have avoided the chip, having been roughly projected thrity-two years only once.]

[No, I do not control time, but something more connected with body, i’ve described only 1 power, i have also second one. And if anybody want to talk to my character, then sure. But don’t ask my character about his past, as his memory is one big hole]

Paul

I’ve checked my wallet. Only 100,00 $, i need more money for generator. Much more.
After looking at the fridge (out of energy), i’ve walked to my greenhouse and harvested vegetables, mostly tomatoes.
After that i train my skills of controling blood. Managed to quickly create a shield out of blood, then a some kind of slingshot that shoots small balls of blood really fast, after that simply try to grab a tomatoe from the kitchen, but not enough blood, duh.
I’ll have to find some spilled or contaminated.

Flag Post

David
(edited my signup post.sorry bout’ that.)

I sat in my dad’s apartment. crystals lay scattered,broken,after the incadent. it was a week ago. Dad was my idol. and now,all that is left of him are Jemstones. as he died,they shattered,becomeing worthless. all those people who he sold to,all asking for refunds,they’ll PAY. MOM’s gone,DAD’S gone,and I know who to talk to. the people from the park that day ,must know something about this. I leave the place take the key, and start walking to find them,or at least 1 of them.