[game] Games trivia!!! (locked)

2508 posts

Flag Post

RULES:

- Don’t search in google.

- You got one life per day.

- Only zigma, Benchem, supastaru and me can post questions.

-. Don’t leave jokes as answers, or you’ll lose your life.

- If you want to post questions, do it on Week-ends, or whisper them to any of us, we will post them giving you the full credit of it.

FOR NEW USERS:

If a person posts a question with two parts, and then asks you to answer both parts, it means answer both parts. If you only answer one part of it, you’ll lose your life.

-Easy question: 0.5

-Medium question: 1

-Hard question: 2

SUDDEN DEATH MATCHES:

When you win a weekly contest, you will participate of the Monthly contest, that will be decided by a sudden death match question. Only the ones who won a weekly contest can participate.

FOR WEEKLY WINNERS:

Please, don’t answer weekly questions. You are not going to win any point. Anyway, you can answer week ends questions.

This is a forum game and i hope no one made one already,dont search the answers, use your knowleadge. i saw a true or false but not a trivia so please forgive me if someone made one! this question is VERY difficult so attention people! :In MK2 for the arcades, in the early revisions there was a problem with reptile. What did they eventually fix?

it doesn’t matter if you don’t know the answer, just try to guess it, it’s not very difficult!!

Flag Post

Sorry but this Is a Big Fat Failure.

Flag Post

Flag Post

i know…. maybe one easy one first… ok! try this one!: what was the first name mario had?

Flag Post

jumpman

Flag Post

DonAthos is right!!! kongratulations!!! now another one!! how many levels were there in mach rider of nes?

Flag Post

10!

Flag Post

no.Pyramat2584 is wrong, but you can continue playing dude if you want.

Flag Post

Awwww….to tell you the truth I looked on google. :P

Flag Post

haha try not doing that! but the answer isn’t correct anyway. I have the game and i can tell you that there are more.

Flag Post

11?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

75986?

Flag Post

no,no one knows? you are all wrong, there are more!!!more than 75986. i’m going to say the answer in 24hs. if no one gueses it.

Flag Post

Haven’t heard of the game, but am going to guess infinite, because you can make your own?

Flag Post

Kyriva is right, this was a question with a trick^^ lol but the game really was infinite, and it was great…ok! next question!in what year was the very first F-ZERO released? (lol i think i’m posting questions of old games! but i swear it won’t happen again! )

Flag Post

ok i see nobody knows so here another question, remember that if you know the answer to the f-zero question and the first question i made you can say it, the question is:what is the whole name of the principal character of the METROID series?

Flag Post

It depends what you mean by F-zero? Alright heres one no one will get. Who or what was the first computer to be released? The answers not Bill gates either.

Flag Post

Walkfordking f-zero is a game. and the answer is soldiers right?

Flag Post

F-Zero: August 13, 1991? (It depends on which country you mean.) Metroid: Er Samus Aran? (I don’t really understand what “principal character” means.) or Adam Malkovich? As I said before I don’t really understand the question. Bounty Hunter Samus Aran?!

Flag Post

samus aran is right, it is the name that was given to her in the 1st nes game(very easy one i know, maybe stupid) and also f-zero question is right. wow dude! congratulations. before the next question i want to correct myself, i said “soldiers” when it is for military purpose, right? now the next question: in Final fantasy tactics advance, what’s the name of mewt randell? wow this one is very difficult

Flag Post

dude most of these games sucked i.e.: finalfantasy tactics advance

Flag Post

i liked it, but it’s my opinion, and if you don’t liked it it doesn’t mean that it “suck” ok? it’s your opinion