[game] Games trivia!!! page 100 (locked)

2508 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations Lambo, sillyrabb9 and AwesomeX22.

I’d just like to thank everyone who participated in this Games Trivia thread. Thanks for making lightsun’s idea so successful. Also, good job on posting a great many questions supastaru :P Last but not least, I’d like to thank lightsun for creating this thread, and giving me a chance be be part of the team :)

Flag Post

Well, congratulations on helping run an incredible thread. To lightsun, supa, and you, thanks for posting the questions and keeping us entertained.

Flag Post

We should be doing Games Trivia 2 sometime soon. Maybe lightsun should think about widening the catergories of the questions, Because we’ve (well, at least I have lol) almost exhausted all the games lol.

Flag Post

How about, music trivia?

Flag Post

How would you go about doing that? What new categories would there be?

Flag Post

kong game trivia

Flag Post

Not sure. Obvious choices would be… Music, Cinema, Games, Sport… General knowledge?

Flag Post

World History too.

Flag Post

Then the second game should probably just be called “Trivia” instead of “Games Trivia”

Flag Post

Actually, we should do Movie Trivia!

Flag Post

Well, we think about that later. Anyway, thank you guys for sharing all this time, in this thread with us. Also, Benchem, I don’t know if I deserve all that. You all did a great work, we did a great team, and we will continue (I hope!!).
Thank you to all the players, and this thread was a very important piece of my life in Kongregate, I think I opened this one when I discovered the forums xD I’ll miss it, and I hope you all enjoyed it. Well, thank you players, and teammates, I think this is the end of this. See everyone soon!!

EDIT: Please, every suggestion you got, let us know!! Thank you once again, take care guys!

EDIT 2:

You know there is a new game sign up called Ultimate Triva spefically for all round purpose.

We reserved a spot before, and I’m sure that the rules they are going to use, are not going to be the same, otherwise they’d be copying our game =) The fact that we created a trivia game, doesn’t mean that no one else can create another one.

Flag Post

Yeah but… I got the most right. So I win.

On a side note, Im currently making a game called “Nicholas98 is Wrong
(And Josh_Amsterdam is not Stupid)”

That has been in production for a few weeks now, but I believe you have now learned why Im mkaing it. So just aheads up… its coming. get ready with the 5 stars….

Flag Post

:D

Mention my name in it.

You know there is a new game sign up called Ultimate Triva spefically for all round purpose.

Flag Post

Awww… too bad it ended :( well, another one will be coming later :D

anyway, i want to thank everybody who participated in the contest! i’ve had so much fun playing with you guys!

last but not least, i want to thank lightsun for making this awesome game and for letting me help him and Benchem for his help! looking forward in seeing the next Trivia

Flag Post

Question: Medium

Who is the last boss of Halo 3?

Flag Post

What?
Uhmm…. 343 Guilty Spark.

Flag Post

nup,I think its those big things that help you to kill the propret,Truth that then procced to attack you because they are so tough they are basically a mini-boss.

Flag Post

Way to be retarded and wrong….

Flag Post

does he mean a brute?

Flag Post

nup I mean those big “the flood” things and they aren’t the normal flood creatures they are the very slow and very tough ones.

Flag Post

?

Flag Post

they are the things that also can charge.

Flag Post

What?

Flag Post

Rhino’s?

Flag Post

Oh you mean this: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Flood_Tank_Form.jpg