23 posts

Flag Post

I’m thinking about hosting a tournament on this forum, but before I get started I want to make sure there’s enough interest in having one.

Here’s an example of what my tournaments are usually like:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/5217639/armor-games-tournament-orange-electrikan-major/page/1

If you guys, are interested please post below and ask to sign up. I’m looking for 8-16 people.

Flag Post

Just remember to follow all of these first

Other than that, welcome to FG.

Flag Post

I’ll join.

Flag Post

Tournaments aren’t really my thing…sorry. Welcome to FG, though.

Flag Post

welcome to FG, just wondering, did you read my welcoming forum explaining the basic rules. i want to know if its actually being read by new comers

Flag Post

No, I didn’t read it but I’ve been on many different gaming forums, so I just assumed the rules would probably be similar. Ie: no spamming, trolling, bullying, swearing, etc.

Flag Post

If you want to have a game, you have to sign it up in the signup sticky, or it will get locked. So do that.

Flag Post

Ok, I’ll do that when I get the thread going. Right now I just want to make sure that there’s enough interest.

Thank you for letting me know.:)

Flag Post

Well, its good to see you aren’t leaving just because the sign-ups. Many do. If you stick around though, you’ll find that the Kong FG is a small, fun community. It’s a lot of fun really. I hope you will stick around, make a game, maybe even play other people’s games. Nice to have you here.

(Also, no offense, as I’ve been to the AG FG before, but Kong has some superiority. For one, you can edit posts! Which was a real drawback to AG. But yeah, at least try us out. You may enjoy it.)

Flag Post

Thank you. I definitely would like to host one of my Element Kingdom tournaments, on this site.

Flag Post

I’d join it.

Flag Post

hmm… Welcome to the FG Section! I hope you like your stay here! Though, Tournaments aren’t my thing.

Flag Post

Hooray! A new person. You have hit the nail on the head, No spamming, trolling, bullying. Welcome to kongregates forum games forum.

I’m liking you already and I’ll join your game if you please sign up on the sign ups sticky.

It’s fun, friendly around here and we will welcome any new people, as long as they stick to the rules.

Thanks!

Flag Post

Tournament seems to indicate something to do with games… I’m in :P

Flag Post

I guess I’ll give it a go.

Flag Post

Meh… why not :)

Haven’t competed in a long time.

Flag Post

What would we do in this tournament?

Flag Post

There will be 4 rounds and 4 different games. It’s a single elimination style tournament and there will be 16 competitors (I won’t be one of them.) You will need to know how to post a screen shot of your score but I’ll explain how to do that once I open up the thread.

Flag Post

so its like a mini achieve to believe? sounds fun :)

Flag Post

Well, we already have several other tournaments here in Kong. The majority of us know how to post screenshots and how to do a tournament. This will be fun! Just hope the mods don’t get mad.

[As tournaments like this normally go in the Kongregate forum (which you already know, as you’ve tried to sign-up for a few). Hopefully they’ll allow them here though, but they may not (as there is a waiting list for this kind of tournament in the Kong forum). Of course, the FG forum does provide a loophole, so maybe you’ll be able to ‘cut’ to the front of the line (but you won’t have as many players. I’m sure you could get 16 though. I’ll tell some of my friends who normally play the ones in the Kong forum.)]

Flag Post

Pludr, this is more like the tournaments in the Kongregate forum. In other words, highest scores move on, lowest get eliminated.

Flag Post

yeah but i meant the competing part… I know how a tournament works :/

Flag Post

I sign up.