(GAME) Rock Paper Scissors Legends!

52 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for Lock

Flag Post

(Note, I’ll be inactive for the next couple of days, but I’ll add you in 1-10 days)

Think you’re a rock paper scissors legend? This is the game for you!

In this game, you verse other kongregators in RPS.

How to play

When it is time for two players to play, the two versing players:
Versing players whisper in 3 commands.
E.G.: poster 1: rock scissors scissors
-—-Poster 2: rock paper scissors

I then look at the results and see who will win.
From before:
E.G.: poster 1: rock scissors scissors
-—-Poster 2: rock paper scissors
Poster 1 beats Poster 2 by one point.
Poster 1 wins a game.

Some people might ask: What if we tie?
Then you rematch again!

Each time you win a game, you win a CREDIT.
Credits are used for buying powerups, which will be found in the powerups store.

The game will be split up in a championship table.
Example of table:

Let’s see if you can win..

SIGNED UP:
1. sgtawesome16
2. gandalf5166
3. JaumeBG
4. commie_commander
5. sellyme
6. morrrr
7. wizard96
8. dota08
9. viper
10. jittyot

ROUND 1:
sgtawesome16 vs commie_commander
dota08 bs wizard96
morrrr vs sellyme
gandalf5166 vs jaumeBG
viper vs jittyot ( Congratulations to sgtawesome,viper,sellyme,jaumesbg,wizard )

Round 2:
viper vs sellyme
JaumesBG vs wizard vs sgtawesome

YOU HAVE above 20 hours to whisper your powers!
Every time I say DING, the next round will start, or that the current hours have passed, and all inactive users will be kicked.

POWERUPS ( You get 1 point per win in a round. ) \ if you win a round, you can say a powerup that you want to buy \ you can only use one powerup that you have per round, say which powerup, then play your game. -

Retry: 1 point / Enter 3 more choices. If you lose on your first 3 choices, the last 3rd choices will be counted in instead.
space
DizzyMirror: 2 points \ DizzyMirror will reverse the first and second choice of your opponent ( reverse means changing the choice to the choice that beats it : E.G. rock = changes into paper )
space
Anti Tie: 3 points \ Anti Tie makes it so that in a tie, you win. If both players have anti tie, whoever has had the closest order to the following combination: Rock Paper Scissors
space
SHIELD!: 3 points \ If you get beaten on one of the choices, you will tie or win on that choice instead
space
Risky Mirror: 3 points \ If you win, you lose, but if you lose, you win!
space
Pro Cap: 3 points \ Prove that you’re pro and don’t buy anything else. If this is done, and you win, you get a special boost up on my next game!

Flag Post

I don’t like the idea of Credits at all… :\

And you said:

Originally posted by speedy250:

league format, let’s just start

What…? I thought it was an elimination game (if you lose, you’re out) like in the table you’ve posted twice as an example?

Flag Post

I have to agree with JaumeBG on this, it seems pretty all unfair to me or otherwise I’d join up.

Flag Post

Hey I signed on the sign ups but noones on so can I play

Flag Post
Originally posted by jittyot:

Hey I signed on the sign ups but noones on so can I play

okay

Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I don’t like the idea of Credits at all… :\

And you said:

league format, let’s just start

What…? I thought it was an elimination game (if you lose, you’re out) like in the table you’ve posted twice as an example?

Sorry I didn’t know what you meant. Yeah, if you lose, you’re out.

Okay jittyot, you vs viper

Flag Post

I really don’t understand. Is this a league or a knockout? Speedy, I think you should make it a league. There are 10 players, so if the person that loses goes out, only 5 will be left. Then there are problems, as someone has no-one to play against. Also, not many people will by power-ups, as if it is one point per win, there won’t be enough games in the knockout to acquire points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by morrrr:

I really don’t understand. Is this a league or a knockout? Speedy, I think you should make it a league. There are 10 players, so if the person that loses goes out, only 5 will be left. Then there are problems, as someone has no-one to play against. Also, not many people will by power-ups, as if it is one point per win, there won’t be enough games in the knockout to acquire points.

Knockout or league, when you lose, you are out of the game until the next round.

There will be a special “triangle” assigned, ( I will mention it once there are 5 left )

Actually, I am allowing people to keep their points for the next round

Flag Post

Hey speedy when does the first round start

Flag Post

Hey speedy when does the first round start

It started, start whispering me

Flag Post
Originally posted by morrrr:

Knockout or league, when you lose, you are out of the game until the next round.

There will be a special “triangle” assigned, ( I will mention it once there are 5 left )

Actually, I am allowing people to keep their points for the next round

And how many rounds will there be?

Flag Post

So when does the next round start

Flag Post

So when does the next round start

I think never… :/

Flag Post

Lol Jaume

Flag Post

This is confusing…

Flag Post

wake up…

Flag Post

sorry about the inactivity…
DING
COMMIE COMMANDER IS INACTIVE AND HAS BEEN KICKED!

wizard96/dota08
wizard96: rock rock rock
dota08: rock scissors rock

wizard6 wins by 1! 1 point earned

morrrr/sellyme
morrrr: rock rock rock
sellyme paper rock paper

sellyme wins by 2! 1 point earned

gandalf5166/JaumesBG
gandalf5166: paper scissors rock
JaumesBG: scissors scissors paper

JaumesBG wins by 2! 1 point earned

viper vs jittyot

viper: paper paper paper
jittyot: scissors rock paper

TIE!
Tie! Since commie_commander was inactive, and kicked, and sgtawesome has no opponent, there will be a special triangle.

viper vs jittyot vs sgtawesome

(in a triangle, you just win against people you have the advantage against, for instance, one picks rock, one picks scissors, and one picks paper, each person gets 1 win for that choice.) The person with the lowest points is out. If a tie is made, all 3 people will rematch, and the wait for round 2 will be delayed.
viper: paper paper paper (2 wins)
jittyot: scissors rock paper ( 1 win )
sgtawesome: rock paper scissors ( 3 wins )

jittyot is eliminated!
Players that advance to round 2 with 1 point total!
sgtawesome
viper
sellyme
jaumesbg
wizard

Flag Post

It’s JaumeBG not JaumesBG.

Anyway, my observations:

JaumeBG will usually defeat a female player with an unusual strategy, but against a male it would be pretty even.
wizard96 and morrrr are using a surprisingly accurate strategy when used against novice players.
A highly professional player would trip up to viper, but pretty much anyone else is good to win.

Or of course, I could just be screwing with you and making you lose. You have to decide :P

Flag Post

Check your whispers, speedy.

As sellyme pointed out, it’s JaumeBG not JaumesBG.

And when will the new round start?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

Anyway, my observations:

JaumeBG will usually defeat a female player with an unusual strategy, but against a male it would be pretty even.
wizard96 and morrrr are using a surprisingly accurate strategy when used against novice players.
A highly professional player would trip up to viper, but pretty much anyone else is good to win.

Or of course, I could just be screwing with you and making you lose. You have to decide :P

Well, well done anyway XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

Anyway, my observations:

hah, rock beats them all. nothing beats it. your all dead if you try to beat my rock. youll lose!

Flag Post

ummm wake up!

Flag Post

So, when will round 2 start?

Flag Post

If a new round doesn’t start in a few days, then I think one of us should be the game moderator and a player at the same time or someone just be the game moderator…

Flag Post

meh… we needs to vote. whos more active here?