Scavenge (Game) [Flame is close to death] page 4 (locked)

92 posts

Flag Post

Stupid Orange. Giving me food poisoning.
Ill head back north, towards that creepy man statue.

Flag Post

Am I allowed to know which direction I charged in by chance?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Am I allowed to know which direction I charged in by chance?

You know you charged east. I should probably not disclose any more info.

Flag Post

Oh, and I move west. Also, you didn’t tell me what was in the room I’m in now. And if I went 3 rooms east, does that mean I’m in the third room, or the fourth one? And are you counting the room where I was?

Flag Post

west, to the new lands!

Flag Post

Oh, and I move west. Also, you didn’t tell me what was in the room I’m in now. And if I went 3 rooms east, does that mean I’m in the third room, or the fourth one? And are you counting the room where I was?

You went 3 rooms, then attacked in the fourth.

Flag Post

Can I explore the room I’m in?

Flag Post

Can I explore the room I’m in?

Yeah, But that cancels your west movement until next update (1 more post until update)
If FlameFlight doesn’t agree to your terms, you can kill him.
If he doesn’t reply in 2 hours (12 noon pacific) You can kill him.

Flag Post

Oh, just realized I wasn’t very clear. I mean 25% of his treasure from now on, not 25% of his current treasure. Although he can also give me all of his current treasure, I’ll let him go then too. So choose, all of your current treasure, or 25% of all the treasure you get from now on. And yeah, I want to explore the room I’m in.

Flag Post

Iignore the fire and step around it, the n go north.

Flag Post

(land mines suck…)

Flag Post

east

Flag Post

Sorry for taking so long, Mother’s Day and such.
Will update around 7:00 Pacific.

Flag Post

Hey SoundFXMan can i ever come back

Flag Post

[That’s hardly fair, gandalf. Yes, I know this game has nothing to do with fairness. 15%, I say, and a) How would you get that when we go our own ways, and b) How do you communicate that to me when I’m unconscious?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlameFlight:

[That’s hardly fair, gandalf. Yes, I know this game has nothing to do with fairness. 15%, I say, and a) How would you get that when we go our own ways, and b) How do you communicate that to me when I’m unconscious?]

Your unconsciousness lasted 4 hours (probably should’ve specified that…)

Flag Post

Sorry people, but I have to lock this up. There is way too much disorganization with the maps and such.
Everything is messed up, and the errors are beyond repair.
Sorry, guys.