King of The Hill V page 112

3282 posts

Flag Post

A crazy guy makes you lose too much sleep to see me claim the hill behind your back and shoot you.

K iller
o f
T he
H amukapple

Oh, NOW autobold doesn’t work!

Flag Post

I make a new and improved fort nearby, then trading the fort on the hill for the new one.

Little did you know, I filled the new fort with creepers, causing it to explode when you entered.

KotH.

Flag Post

I shit in a huge bucket for a few years. I then capapault the bucket at the fort. The smell is unbearable. You commit suicide.

KotH

Flag Post

I use magic-ness to turn everyone into Mary/Gary/Marty Sues/Stus and then use mind control to pit them against each other.
KoTH.

Flag Post

My degrees in Tropology exempts me from the transformation. I then force you off the hill with simple logic.

King of Le Hill

Flag Post

Nooooo!
I then reclaim the hill with my army of Mary/Gary/Marty Sue/Stu slaves!
KoTH

Flag Post

I just push you down the hill.

KotH

Flag Post

Someone was trying to assassinate me, by pushing me, you saved my life and took the bullet yourself. You lose the hill, but get a cool statue as a… whatever-that-word-is prize.
KoTH.

Flag Post

I groan, then shoot at you again. I claim the hill.

KoTH.

Flag Post

I emerge from the woods with Slenderman at my heels, look around wildly before seeing the hill, climb it and find the final page in your hands. Slenderman now chases you.

KoTH

Flag Post

I clap my hands really hard, and an avalanche comes and pushes you back down the hill. I climb the hill and claim it as mine.

KoTH.

Flag Post

I remove the crosscountry skis from my bag, adjust them, and make my way surely up the avalanche hill. At the top I use my ski poles to remove you carefully from the hill.

KoTH

Flag Post

I snatch one of your ski poles and impale you on it.

KoTH

Flag Post

I jump out of the snow and stab you though the back with a toothbrush.

KOTH

Flag Post

I scare you to death with a shock site.

KoTH

Flag Post

I have given you a potion to be allergic to all animals but humans.
I have also changed all the shock sites into animal sites.

Sheepspin
Goaty
2 Cats 1 Dog

Since you’re infected to be allergic to Kingdom Anamalia, you blow up.

KoTH

Flag Post

While you’re wasting time changing the thousands of shock sites into animal sites, I sneak up behind you and blow up your computer. The devastation devastates you. I take the hill.

KoTH

Flag Post

I rain agony on you.

KoTH.

Flag Post

I throw a snowball at you.

It does nothing… So I run away, leaving you distracted while Slenderman finishes you off.
Yeah… Forgot about him.

Uhh… Slendy’s Hill?

Flag Post

Unlike most, I am unaffected by Slenderman. I kick him off the hill, then use mind control so that everyone does my bidding, like defend the hill.

KoTH.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

Due to my super intellect I take over your mind when you try and your army is now mine

KoTH

Flag Post

I get an artillery crew to aim and fire a shell right at efar, severing the link between him and his army, causing them to fall into comas, allowing me and my men to take the hill.
KoTH

Flag Post

Because you didn’t bring the artillery with you I use it on you and you die along with your army.

I bring the artillery and my 99999999999 armies and take the hill (oops the cost of those invisible pants just went up(check Corrupt-a-Wish))

Flag Post

I used an emp on your army, nullifying everything useless. Probibaly. I then place a hat on your head that says “TROLL” and blame you. Your army chases you away in rage and then commits suicide as effect of lost faith. I then eat a doughnut that i made and position myself as…
KOTH