King of The Hill V page 114

3270 posts

Flag Post

I simple use my spiderman powers to swoop the Hill of the ground, and take it as mine.

KOTH

Flag Post

I fly on my spaceship and shoot you down, I land and become…

KOTH

Flag Post

An alternate self of me comes down to Earth in a huge alien saucer. A beam of light is shot down at the hill. As the light is meant to only pick up the hill, the forces creating the light cause FG20 and his spaceship to be split up into multiple pieces and then be shot off to Germany.

The ground tumbles and quakes. A strange grumbling sound takes point and then, the hill is lifted up and brought to Pluto…

where the alternate version of Sheriff Hansen becomes King of the Hill.

Flag Post

On Germany my allies (AKA: The Medic :3) revive me and give me UBER POWER!

I go to pluto, and kill you in no time, becoming the King OF ZE HILL!

Flag Post

My alternate self had managed to clone himself. The clone had escaped during your rampage.

The clone plans for so many… minutes for revenge! Revenge against the humans! Revenge against you! Yep, a lot of revenge’s were piling up and it was not pretty!

He created several drills that could tap into the Sun’s core from a far distance and placed them on Pluto. He also created a shield which protected the hill and ONLY the hill. He activated the machines with a maniacal laugh and with the push of a dangerous looking red button. Pluto, along with FG20 melted, while the hill stayed intact. He reeled the hill into a pocket dimension, entered it and then teleported the entrance… portal down deep into Sunnydale, laying it right next to the Hellmouth, which had not been destroyed at this particular time.

My alternate self’s clone becomes King of the Hill.

Flag Post

The clone plans for so many… minutes for revenge! Revenge against the humans! Revenge against you! Yep, a lot of revenge’s were piling up and it was not pretty!

(Penguins of Madagascar reference.)

I realize that I swooped the wrong hill with my spider man powers. SO when you guys took it I went to the real hill and sat on it.

KING OF THE DIRT!

Flag Post

(Yeah. I couldn’t resist saying that.)

The clone realised his blunder while in the pocket dimension, and in a fit of rage, accidently pressed the self destruct button for the entrance portal, thus trapping him in there with the fake hill, BUT, unleashing all of Hell’s inhabitants upon the world due to fully opening the Hellmouth. They took over the world and destroyed all humans and then conquered the entire universe. And then they got bored and left to look for another dimension to take over.

Years later, the clone managed to create another portal and finally was released from the pocket dimension. Coincidently, he managed to stumble on the very hill that started all this.

He said to himself, ‘Meh, why the heck not?’, took out a flag with his face on it, climbed up and planting it on the peak. He inhaled and then let out a primal roar.

‘I AM THE KING OF THE HILL!’
Shame no-one was there to congratulate the poor un-congratulated guy.

Flag Post

I’m a human who went in hiding for an indisclosed nuke. My hiding place was too clever for Hell’s inhabitants to spot. (Fissure in a mountain is an okay hiding place.) I come out, and see the clone roaring. Since I’m very good at using guns, I pull the trigger of my gun to send a bullet flying at your face. But the roaring comes louder, shaking everything into black. But I can still hear the roar. I’m not dead yet. I wake up on my neo-bed (you’re a clone) and look around. I decide to come out, and see the clone roaring. Since I’m very good at using guns, I pull the trigger of my gun to send a bullet flying at your face. But a click is all that comes. I curse, forgetting I had used most of my ammunition in a hunting mission 5 years ago. I go back to retrieve some more. But there’s a BANG and a flash of pain as I fall.

I wake up on my neo-bed and look around (you’re a clone who’s probably saying “STOP DEJAVUING ALREADY”). I decide to come out, and see the clone roaring. But I manage no more than a roll down my neo-bed as my friend giggled. “Here, let’s get you patched up,” he says, picking me up and carrying me into the medical room. “Sorry for shooting you earlier,” he says. He lays me down on another neo-bed which automatically administers anesthetic. My vision fades into black.

The anesthetic wears off. “There. You’re all better.” is the first thing I hear as I regain vision. But my friend dies of a very sudden heart attack. I never knew he had atherosclerosis. Anyway, I see that my friend loaded my gun. I decide to come out, and see to my delight that the clone had stopped roaring. Since I’m very good at using guns, I pull the trigger of my gun to send a bullet flying at your face. But a click is all that comes. I curse, forgetting I had used most of my ammunition in a hunting mission 5 years ago. I go back to retrieve some more. But there’s a BANG and a flash of pain as I fall.

As vision floods my eyes for the fourth time, I notice my leg was shot as well as my head, and I was dying. I talked to the neo-bed, which agreed to patch me up. “Just lay down on me,” the bed instructed me. It reassured me that I would be fine, so I did as told. But before that, I checked my gun one last time. Holographic bullets. Someone (not my friend) had played a trick on me. As I felt anesthesia surging through my body, I thought about who did it.

As promised, the bed got me good as before I was shot. But as I stand up, through the window, someone shoots me in the head. I fall down. I wasn’t dead yet. But I could feel nothing. I couldn’t even hear the clone roaring, loud and clear before.

I wake up on my neo-bed. My friend comes and tells me about the clone on the hill. I immediately grab a sniper rifle and shoot him in the head with a stun rocket, immobilizing all within his immediate vicinity (all his people) for 10 minutes. That was enough time for me to execute everyone including the clone, throw their corpses into a nearby lake, and claim the throne. KotH

Flag Post

Woah, you wrote a whole FanFic there! Sadly, I just saw that place as the first target in my post-apocalyptic world domination plot! I was hiding among you! YES! I SHOT YOU! AND NOW I’LL FIREBOMB THE PLACE!!! oh, but first I’ll escape on a heli just to make it more cliche.

After the hill is bombed, apparently killing everyone, I decend on my plane, landing on what’s left of the hill, becoming…
KING OF THE WORLD HILL!!!

Flag Post

I wake up. But this time, not on my neo-bed. The last thing I remembered was my friend betraying me, and sending a volley of bullets to my head. I felt weak. I tried to get up. I was too weak to get up, however. (Mind if I control you for a moment here? If not, take the first ending, but if so, take the second.)
1. My friend smiled and said, “Woken up, have you? I would kill you now, but I’m too nice, and we’ve known each other for so long…” He then said, “Here, let me get you patched up.” But for some reason I felt uneasy. I somehow sensed that this was a plot to give my death a bit of interesting stuff so he could be more entertained watching me die. He put me on the bed. He reached down to turn the medical bed on. But he instead came up with a chainsaw! “Time to die, Jeffrey!” I was puzzled. How did he know my name? But there was no time to think about that, because black was taking over my vision, and pain surged into my heart. And then I died.

I’m still not exactly sure how I woke up. But according to the bed, this is what happened: After I died, my friend laughed maniacally and walked into his throne. But the bed stood up. Apparently they make beds well now. The bed inquired, “Why did you betray your friend to ascend to the throne?” He laughed. “Why should I tell YOU? What will you do to me if I don’t tell? What will you do to me if I do tell? What will you do with the knowledge once and if I tell you? And most importantly, why do you care?” Eventually, it became a counterproductive war of questions. “Why do you ask so many questions?” “Why did you ask me for the reason of my betrayal?” “Why are we exchanging pointless questions?” “Why are you attempting to escape my inquisition?” And so on. It ended with “I will never tell you why I betrayed HIM! And besides, he’s already DEAD!” which was followed by the green fluid within the neo-bed turning red. “What’s the matter? UMAD?” my “friend” said, almost like a genuine outdated Internet “troll”. (That’s what they called people who made others “mad” with “flames”, or insults.) But the bed was really mad, and the next thing it knew, it was shooting its fluid at my “friend” and generating more. The fluid melted my friend’s face easily. He fell on the ground. The bed revived me, so I was KING OF THE HILL once more.
2. I lost all energy. I fainted. When I woke up again, I saw my friend was gone, so I took the throne. But I had to heal. I went to the neo-bed, which helped me with my wounds. I turned around, going back to the throne. But I died.

I wake up. But this time, not on my neo-bed. The last thing I remembered was my friend betraying me, and sending a volley of bullets to my head. I felt weak. I tried to get up. I was too weak to get up, however. I almost lost all my energy. I had to concentrate hard to keep myself from fainting. The bed stood over me. I took my breath in frantic gasps. Then it shot its green liquid at me, generating more so it wouldn’t run dry. I immediately felt revitalized. I took the throne because my friend was away. Then I shot him with a sniper rifle. (Terrible and boring description, but I was restricted.) Now, my title was King of the Barren Hill.

Flag Post

I stay with the ending 1.
However, we’re in a video game, with many endings, apparently called "Chronicles of the King of “THE HILL”", The main character varies, depending of which one you select, you have EVEN more different endings, we just saw the best ending of “Jeffrey the Nice Guy”, the game recieved good reviews, was GOTY and soon they made a sequel, called "Chronicles of the return of the King of “THE HILL”", They didn’t want to make a new antagonist so they reused me, apparently, my spirit remained and possesed a less important character. the game recieved poor reviews, just for one single thing, THE FINAL BOSS (My spirit possesing a giant robot-mech) was impossible to beat.

The game over screen showed the player’s character, sitting on the throne of the hill, possesed by ME!
The screen shows on gold letters RETURN OF THE KING OF THE HILL and fades away with an evil laugh…

EDIT: oh and my boss fight had epic music.

Flag Post

I shut the game console/computer this game is running on, and destroy the studio that makes these games.

The Console/Computer is now KoTH

What. Just What.

(breaks Console/Computer)

So I’m KoTH now. I then leave the hill, allowing anyone to claim it. Because I can.

Flag Post

(Hill is in console. Your post does nothing.) I was still on the throne. But someone randomly used air to kick me out. I flew across the air, into the lava pit. But the now scattered studio decided to remake the ending of “CotRotKotH”. (Cot rot cough.) Now, after getting killed by the mech (eponymously named “FG20”), FG20 leaves, a green laser beam flies from the left of the screen and revives the player, a white blob comes, and the moment the player steps into the throne, he takes a mysterious white glow. G drops down. A. M. E. O. V. A black pixel appears on top right of screen. It flies toward the throne. E. R starts dropping, but the black pixel enlarges, revealing Renee the Madman, a playable character in the prequel. Renee crashes into the R, which crashes into the throne, throwing the player out. A quake occurs, making GAMEOVE fall into the screen below. O crashes into the player’s head, crushing the spirit, FG20, before joining the other letters. The background turns black, and all that is left is R with Renee’s head through the hole in the R.
(If I cannot control Hansen (Renee), ending 2. If so, ending 1.)
1. That too darkens, revealing a scene of me and Renee chatting.
“Well, you did kill my clone. But at least I had more.” Renee chuckles. “We have one thing in common, though. You know what.” Hearty laughter from both of us ensues. But right after that, I faint.

The game went haywire. I control myself now. Our helpful bed tells me that Renee shot me. Yay. “Do I atom-atically respond?” I meant to say “Do I automatically respawn?” but it came out like that. “Excuse me?” was the bed’s reply. “Damn autocurry…”
“You seem to be influenced by an autocorrection device planted by Renee on you while you were out. I couldn’t remove it.”
“Ah. So, as I was slaying…”
“Don’t talk. This device has too much influence on you. Try to talk.”
“Pi waltz dock, belt wrist devise biz infecting meal toque mulch.” This was way too much of an influence. I meant to say “I would talk, but this device is affecting me too much.”
“So the Pi Waltz toured at the dock of somewhere, and the Belt Wrist-devising business has spread a zombie infection to the Meal-Toque Mulch company. I do recall something of that nature. How did you know?”
“Old mile gawk. In Auditcorrect.”
“There was in fact a tweet of an audit titled “Old Mile Gawks” in Auditcorrect."
This was just becoming ridiculous.
But the screen went black. I jumped out of the console. “Hey kid, listen to the dialogue! It’s worth it!”
“It’s nighttime. I have to go.”
That was sad. I jumped back in-game, and claimed the title of KING OF THE HILL.
2. This is just a slightly modified version of #1.
The game went haywire. I control myself now. Our helpful bed tells me that the developers shot me, mad that their last ending didn’t work. The shot served as a reminder that I’d have to do well. Yay. “Do I atom-atically respond?” I meant to say “Do I automatically respawn?” but it came out like that. “Excuse me?” was the bed’s reply. “Damn autocurry…”
“You seem to be influenced by an autocorrection device planted by an assassin on you while you were in the air.”
“Ah. So, as I was slaying…”
“Don’t talk. This device has too much influence on you. Try to talk.”
“Pi waltz dock, belt wrist devise biz infecting meal toque mulch.” This was way too much of an influence. I meant to say “I would talk, but this device is affecting me too much.”
“So the Pi Waltz toured at the dock of somewhere, and the Belt Wrist-devising business has spread a zombie infection to the Meal-Toque Mulch company. I do recall something of that nature. How did you know?”
“Old mile gawk. In Auditcorrect.”
“There was in fact a tweet of an audit titled “Old Mile Gawks” in Auditcorrect."
This was just becoming ridiculous.
But the screen went black. I jumped out of the console. “Hey kid, listen to the dialogue! It’s worth it!”
“It’s nighttime. I have to go.”
That was sad. I jumped back in-game, and claimed the title of KING OF THE HILL.

Flag Post

I plug a USB drive in, download hill.dat (which doesn’t contain the data of the players), then plug it into a magic supercomputer that brings the hill to Real Life: Hill Area. Everyone who was in the game now falls into a lava-y abyss as I claim the hill.

King of the Reconstructed Hill

Flag Post

It’s a game so everyone respawns, however, hill.dat also contained the main objective of the game, for obvious reasons.
So, after you did that, the game broke, rendering it unplayable, a patch was released for the PC version while Console versions recieved a game-fixing DLC.

However, some noob downloaded the finalboss.dat file and used the supercomputer since he couldn’t afford the DLC and wanted to complete the game, this however just caused me to reappear on the real world, where I possesed the supercomputer to create a super-ultra-awesome-epic-overpowered-I-know-but-doesn’t-matter-evillaugh-coughcough-mech that I use to claim the hill.
King of the Hill(?)

Flag Post

I don’t understand any of this anymore! Hold on, let me call the god of this game…

After a brief chat with the god, we decide to rewrite reality so that the company that made that game never existed (and therefore the game never existed as well), and that the hill exists in the Forum Plains of Kong, with FG20 still having control of the hill. After settling this, the god dissappears into nothingness, somehow erased from existence.

I then use my army of heroes to take the hill, which I then claim. Oh, by the way, KoTH.

Flag Post

I’m WAY not done.
I open my eyes. Dirt assails them. I yelp in pain, and dig my way up. I see a barren land, with grey gravestones and black dust. I blink. It was like I was in another wo
Now, the computer I used to type this spasmed, and I was left without ability to edit that. Sooo… (Not really. i was just lazy.)
rld.

Nope. NOPE. Continuing…

I tried to figure out where I was. A sign jumped out at me, literally. Using kung fu, I defeat the sign and read it. “Video Game Graveyard.” There was no exit. Suddenly, a flash of light assails my eyes.
My bed friend had a chat with the god of the game, which was in the graveyard as well. The god remade the company, and the video world was back. But there was no hill. Someone had snatched it away…

I lurk in the final region of the game. Where could that hill be? Just then I find a key. I remember a locked door in the first region. I take a secret shortcut back to the first region, and use the fitting key. I find a new region. The 11th region, named… the Forum Plains. Different keys lay scattered on the grass, in front of their locked doors. The Plains of Kongregate, the Plains of Armor Games, the Plains of Kixeye, the Plains of 4chan, the Plains of the Internet… so many doors, I didn’t know which to choose. I settled with the Plains of Kongregate. After that, I found a bodyguard on the hill. Well, I gotta love the stungrenade+rocketlauncher combo, which gets the bodyguards and blakzer out of the way. I claim the throne, KOTH

Flag Post

After posting all this nonsense, your brain is full of crap. You are driving home when your brain explodes reading a stop sign.
KOTH

Flag Post

After dying while driving, you lose control of your car, causing it to run over Morgan Freeman.
God didn’t like his avatar being killed so he rebooted all the existance…
Everything goes like it did before, but everyone remembers what happened before, I go around the world, finding the hill just where I left it for the last time, I climb it gain the title of KING OF THE HILL

Flag Post

You fall off the hill and dropped your equipment which I use to exterminate you.

?KOTH?

Flag Post

I respawn behind you and backstab you, 1-hit-killing you.
KOTH

Flag Post

I decide to go hijack a Mammoth MK2 and kill you. You are quickly killed by two railgun cannons and a LMG. I put a flag on the hill and then I get back to my Mammoth MK2.
KoTH.

Flag Post

I hire 99 Sabretooth tiger to kill your mammoth.

KOTH

Flag Post

I use a meteor, killing you and your Sabretooth Tiger guards.

KoTH

Flag Post

I use a freeze ray that freeze your meteor.

KOTH