King of The Hill V page 115

3282 posts

Flag Post

I crush that Mammoth walker thingy with thousands of Mammoth corpses, turning it into scrap metal.

King of the Mammoth Corpse Hill and the Hill

 
Flag Post

By the way, missile launch detected. The hill gets bombarded with cluster missiles.
KoTH

 
Flag Post

Suddenly, Zerg Rush followed by Nuclear Launch.
NO ONE can survive that.
KOTH dance

 
Flag Post

I rush the hill with light infantry and tick tanks.
KoTH.

 
Flag Post

I toss a bacon down the hill and you run after it.

KoTH shake!

 
Flag Post

I use a jetpack to boost up to the hill and knock you off.
I am king of the greatest hill,the hill.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I use a jetpack to boost up to the hill and knock you off.
I am king of the greatest hill,the hill.

Your jetpack explodes.
I then build a brick house with cement floor and filtered breathing holes. The roof is metal and also has a hole in it. And I hold my building together with concrete.
KOTH

 
Flag Post

I drop a bomb into the hole in the roof.
I am king of the hill.I also patch up the hole with metal and cover the whole place with metal.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I drop a bomb into the hole in the roof.
I am king of the hill.I also patch up the hole with metal and cover the whole place with metal.

Oh yeah? I open the secret door with my secret key and stab you. Then I lock the door and then transform the key into a torch.
KOTH

 
Flag Post

I rise from the dead and…
Choose your own adventure!
Option1:Eat the cartm’s brains.
Option2:Burn him with his torch.
KOTH

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I rise from the dead and…
Choose your own adventure!
Option1:Eat the cartm’s brains.
Option2:Burn him with his torch.
KOTH

Metagaming. Meta gaming. Meta gamming. Meta gammi. Meta gamma. SUPER GAMMA. I SUMMON GAMMA TO HELP ME AND MAKE MYSELF UNDEAD. AND DESTROY YOU.
KOTH

 
Flag Post

I’m a high level cleric. I cast dismissal, unsummoning Gamma, then I use my turn undead ability to instantly kill you… rekill you… unkill you… DAMNIT ANYWAY!

I build a minecraft fortress on the hill and fill it with monsters. oh, and nothing can be used on the hill that’s modern. ( so no guns, bombs or lasers for example)
KOTH.

 
Flag Post

yeah, trebuchet, about 3 thousand of em, good luck with that.
KOTH

 
Flag Post

“Oh you think your trebuchets are so cool? well, my power level is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!” Hill explodes.
King Of The Crater.

 
Flag Post

With geomancy i terraformed the crater into a new hill, you are entrapped in the hill.

King of the new hill!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fyre_Hawk:

With geomancy i terraformed the crater into a new hill, you are entrapped in the hill.

King of the new hill!

Ahem geometry wars. Nuff said. V = 4r 3
KOTH

 
Flag Post

I drop a legion of paratroopers onto the hill. They politely escort you off the hill. I sky dive, land properly, and slowly walk to the top of the hill.

KoTH

 
Flag Post

I assault the hill using legions of stormtroopers, AT-STs, AT-AT and bombers. I then fortify the hill using various defensive guns.
KOTH

 
Flag Post

I show up offering myself as a slave. Once I’ve gained your trust, I poison your drink before bring it out to you.

QoTH

 
Flag Post

I hollow the hill out and fill it with explosives. I then blow up the hill. I remake the hill.
KoTH.

 
Flag Post

(Bawmp)

 
Flag Post

i shoot a explosive and run.

KOTMPOR
(king of the massive pile of rocks)

 
Flag Post

I remove one rock, you stumbled down. King of the massive pile of rock minus one

 
Flag Post

I make the rocks fall down,and make a tiny hill with it.

I am king of the tiny pile of rocks.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I make the rocks fall down,and make a tiny hill with it.

I am king of the tiny pile of rocks.

i kick you off the rocks.
the hill reduces to a rock.

KOTR